• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sergiu

• Jinx.

• Gamerjman19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA3D Mod. Bringing it back to the way it used to be, step by step.   Grand Theft Auto 3D is a team effort to bring GTA 3 back to its earliest stages. The mod has been built from the gr

Hey everybody! It's been a long time, hasn't it? The mod has evolved a lot over the years, and GTA III certainly feels like a different game now...        

Have you guys created a debug menu? I have one that was being made for the GTa3 Alpha Version Mod 3 before I canned the mod. If you'll like to have it, I'll be more than happy to share it with you guys.

Thank you, we've redone it ourselves and along with that, we've re-enabled the alpha pedestrian animations as well as Claude animation.

The features that came with it in time: carspawn, weather change, colour change and mission selection, but, the special thing is pedestrian interaction, like in Vice City. WColt's working on re-enabling the camera mode too. Again, thank you for your offer. :)

Edited by CasualSergiu

Have you guys created a debug menu? I have one that was being made for the GTa3 Alpha Version Mod 3 before I canned the mod. If you'll like to have it, I'll be more than happy to share it with you guys. No

No thanks. We can do it on our own.

Cheers.

Have you guys created a debug menu? I have one that was being made for the GTa3 Alpha Version Mod 3 before I canned the mod. If you'll like to have it, I'll be more than happy to share it with you guys. No

Cheers.

Cut him some slack, Edi. It's nothing personal. He dropped any war ideas.

He's actually happy to support us and I respect that.

Cheers.

Cheers bitchez! :p

I extended as much as i could from the exe. Multiplayer, 2 Debug and PS2 Menus are enabled and btw the other debug menu from your alpha mod crashed most of the times.

I extended as much as i could from the exe. Multiplayer, 2 Debug and PS2 Menus are enabled and btw the other debug menu from your alpha mod crashed most of the times.

Do you know why? AHAHAH. :p

Melted, can you set to recieve messages from me? :/ I'd like to speak to you about something.

You can now send me PMs. :)

Cheers.

It's quite alright. And yeah I learned my lesson and dropped all beef after I came out of coma. Glad to support you guys!

Sweet! I also was aware that the debug was crashing, but it was fixed just a few days ago.

Have you guys created a debug menu? I have one that was being made for the GTa3 Alpha Version Mod 3 before I canned the mod. If you'll like to have it, I'll be more than happy to share it with you guys.

Thank you, we've redone it ourselves and along with that, we've re-enabled the alpha pedestrian animations as well as Claude animation.

The features that came with it in time: carspawn, weather change, colour change and mission selection, but, the special thing is pedestrian interaction, like in Vice City. WColt's working on re-enabling the camera mode too. Again, thank you for your offer. :)

Great news! Keep doing your best, guys!

To be honest, this is all spam and un-needed, please keep the topic clean. MeltedSOX's neutral and he's one of our supporters now, respect that, please. :)

Edited by CasualSergiu

Melted, can you set to recieve messages from me? :/ I'd like to speak to you about something.

You can now send me PMs. :)

Cheers.

It's quite alright. And yeah I learned my lesson and dropped all beef after I came out of coma. Glad to support you guys!

Sweet! I also was aware that the debug was crashing, but it was fixed just a few days ago.

Great news! Keep doing your best, guys!

Sent you the PM!

To be honest, this is all spam and un-needed, please keep the topic clean. MeltedSOX's neutral and he's one of our supporters now, respect that, please. :)

No hard feelings, pal. I completely understand their anger. :)

• Like 2

I like the fact that Meltedsox actually changed.He used to have a big ego,but, he helped us alot. I mean, hell, if he wasn't there, this mod woudn't exist.

Yup, he wasn't really the best leader ever,but,he was a nice person, in most of the moments.

I respect his opinion on leaving the modding. He doesn't want the mod to take control of his life,again.

Even if we had some arguments, I'm happy that he isn't reacting like how Thomas would do. (Which would involve many cusses and so)

Finally, i have to say sorry for the moment before. I was a little bit suspicious,but, I visited the betaboards and I've seen that message and realised.."Hey, he didn't want to do any bad thing to us,now."

I'm sorry if you feel like I offended you or so..

Edited by HazzardX

I like the fact that Meltedsox actually changed.He used to have a big ego,but, he helped us alot. I mean, hell, if he wasn't there, this mod woudn't exist.

Yup, he wasn't really the best leader ever,but,he was a nice person, in most of the moments.

I respect his opinion on leaving the modding. He doesn't want the mod to take control of his life,again.

Even if we had some arguments, I'm happy that he isn't reacting like how Thomas would do. (Which would involve many cusses and so)

Finally, i have to say sorry for the moment before. I was a little bit suspicious,but, I visited the betaboards and I've seen that message and realised.."Hey, he didn't want to do any bad thing to us,now."

I'm sorry if you feel like I offended you or so..

Okay, now can we stop spamming the topic and just get these discussions into PM, please? Thanks.

Edited by CasualSergiu

Modified some lots of things on Claude. I will post pics when Sergiu will do his face texture. Looks epic and nice so far :3

I will show more pics when Sergiu does that face texture. :3

Edited by darthvader20011

I finished the intro with the added beta credit portions. The song will sound slightly different this time since the added scenes made the intro longer so I had to do a different fadeout this time around.

[media=420x315]

[/media]
  • Like 9

Sorry for the double post. I talked to Sergiu on Skype today and during that conversation I ended up discovering how to get SweetFX to work with Grand Theft Auto III. SweetFX is like ENB but not as messy and seems to do much more in comparison. I am taking up the job of making the colors like the alpha through that method and I felt like sharing what I have achieved so far fiddling around with the settings. This is very much a work in progress, but I at least can show that I got rid of the grey tone the game has and am achieving something close to the alpha color tone.

Screenshot1258.png

Screenshot2383.png

Edited by SpooferJahk

Alright third post, just can't shut up today it seems! :p After some more fiddling I think I got the sweet spot in SweetFX that replicates the alpha color tone as close as possible right now. I am still saying it is WIP since I am sure I am probably going to have to tweak it a bit more to be much closer, but I think I managed to get a good template for the alpha color scheme right now. If anything, it is less of a mess to work with than ENB, that's for sure. So without further ado, here's some more screenshots I got with the current config I created.

Screenshot8383.png

Screenshot11034.png

Screenshot4133.png

Screenshot6793.png

Screenshot5815.png

Screenshot4475.png

Alpha Cop Car/Taxi textures found in Manhunt by SOBB.

Beta Cop Car/Taxi model found in GTA LCS by SOBB. Expect more about this soon in the GTA 3 Beta Cars topic as well as here.

arlVnr9.png

A compilation of what he has found.

-Sorry for double post but I find this information valuable and worth mentioning-

Do you have this models ID or name? I ask because I've work a lot with this game and haven't come across this model before?

Edited by sharpie_eastern

Sorry for the double post. I talked to Sergiu on Skype today and during that conversation I ended up discovering how to get SweetFX to work with Grand Theft Auto III. SweetFX is like ENB but not as messy and seems to do much more in comparison. I am taking up the job of making the colors like the alpha through that method and I felt like sharing what I have achieved so far fiddling around with the settings. This is very much a work in progress, but I at least can show that I got rid of the grey tone the game has and am achieving something close to the alpha color tone.

Screenshot1258.png

Screenshot2383.png

Would you mind sending me the files on PM.

Screenshot1258.png

Screenshot2383.png

Would you mind sending me the files on PM.

I would love that too :3

Alpha Cop Car/Taxi textures found in Manhunt by SOBB.

Beta Cop Car/Taxi model found in GTA LCS by SOBB. Expect more about this soon in the GTA 3 Beta Cars topic as well as here.

arlVnr9.png

A compilation of what he has found.

-Sorry for double post but I find this information valuable and worth mentioning-

Do you have this models ID or name? I ask because I've work a lot with this game and haven't come across this model before?

It's a compilation of found textures. It wasn't one texture. SOBB just put it all together.

@SpooferJahk. It seems that thanks to you we'll have alpha graphics going by the original release! Amazing.

@Undertaker Fan, that's about the alpha draw distance back in early 2000. We'll keep the draw distance setting within the timecyc till we remove LODs. It should be the same effect. Just nicer.

@Gamerjman We'll recreate the buildings. The props will be redone too. As a matter of fact, we've started doing alpha props a few days ago, here, some of the textures we've already made:

zr57ox3.png

CrapsterCard logo by WColt.

HazzardX has also made the Zaibatsu crates texture. I have it somewhere in my PC. Anyways, models for these props are being done as we speak.

Edited by CasualSergiu
  • Like 3