Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto 3D


  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sergiu

    783

  • Jinx.

    389

  • Gamerjman19

    348

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA3D Mod. Bringing it back to the way it used to be, step by step.   Grand Theft Auto 3D is a team effort to bring GTA 3 back to its earliest stages. The mod has been built from the gr

Hey everybody! It's been a long time, hasn't it? The mod has evolved a lot over the years, and GTA III certainly feels like a different game now...        

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Danielbrothin said:

Do you have all game files, or one of them is missing, maybe your problem from this, if not, just unpack gta 3d mod in any one directory, later download audio folder. I made this is earlier and game has been work without replacing files in original game.

i have all game files

Link to post
Share on other sites
Danielbrothin
4 hours ago, Jenci said:

i have all game files

Hmm, don't know what to recommend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

Info dump in 1, 2, 3...

 

It's that time of the year again when we finally get off our asses and show something! I gathered the things we posted on Discord as well as some new photos with *most* of the things we can show as of now!

2 minutes ago, Sergiu said:

 

bYOtpgn.png

 

 

 

We're proud to announce that V2 will come with an installer similar to Kalvin's Vice City Beta Edition mod, in which case, we are able to provide optional features such as alternate player or vehicle designs and more!

Thanks to Son of Big Boss, we've now restored the (earlier than vehicles.dff) known alternate designs of some of the vehicles. They will be an option in the installer, not replacing the default cars.

Hachura

V5zVO46.png3iDIUm8.png

Taxi

Aa3RSQy.png

8Ax8uc5.png

Police Car

jFMegq8.png

dI36Fvi.png

Cruiser

jcPseyu.png

Ariant

hsVD2Jx.png

bLH2dae.png

Maurice

iDi6aUI.png

ZKjShbJ.png

Train

Hxvpsx0.png

Garbage Truck

mXG6NlO.png

Esperanto

XrxpNRk.pngE3qpZNF.png

 

...more accurately textured pedestrians...

zTOWuX5.png

eevfTaX.png

 

And some more gameplay images, also including some major changes all around, from visuals to areas and more.

koMywlT.pngm4bkCZS.png

AFclO2n.png

QUBKq3A.png

9ITY3NY.pngsQUBQQW.png

YOStSxb.png

vatxoy4.png

j85Pvqp.png

Open at your own risk, huge amount of images.

Edited by Sergiu
  • Like 28
  • fir thi bairns 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Legomanarthur

I'm sure you know this by now but you guys can really be proud of your work. Every time I look at these screens I feel like they're newly found Rockstar screenshots.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

Appreciate it a lot!

 

We work hard to make sure every detail is on point, consulting renders, wireframes, screenshots, making analytical comparisons of meshes, side by side's of screenshots and where we lack references, trying to keep the same art style across the board.

 

Hopefully, you guys will feel that as well in the next release much more than in V1 which was a basic blueprint of what we wish to achieve.

It's what we really hope we can pull off - restore every known bit over time, closer and closer with every release.

 

P.S. On a personal note, I hope you guys also dig the restored Diablo concept art, using the GTA 2 artwork shading style. He'll probably be our project's cute little mascot going forward.

Edited by Sergiu
  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Myriad

It's a f*ckin amazing!!! Authors, brilliant work!!! Everything looks like in original alpha screens! You all really did a hard job!💎👍

  • Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Danielbrothin
21 hours ago, Sergiu said:

Info dump in 1, 2, 3...

 

It's that time of the year again when we finally get off our asses and show something! I gathered the things we posted on Discord as well as some new photos with *most* of the things we can show as of now!

Open at your own risk, huge amount of images.

Good job, I looked at it with admiration!

Respect you, everybody!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi

Would the installer also include more options like optional addons?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

Yeah, that's the plan.

 

We're still not sure what, but optional CA vehicles and players are for sure.

Edited by Sergiu
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
2 minutes ago, Sergiu said:

Yeah, that's the plan.

 

We're still not sure what, but optional CA vehicles and players are for sure.

I remember those ped mock ups from 2016 I think? Maybe those can be included as an addon. Like, maybe a player would like all the peds to have an alpha/beta style? That could be an addon. It might not be accurate but it's more like a stylistic choice for the player if they want more immersion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

I wouldn't worry too much about that, V2 cleared out most peds that aren't alpha or early beta by default.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
8 minutes ago, Sergiu said:

but optional CA vehicles and players are for sure.

And one of those playermodels happen to be... ALPHA 2.0 CLAUDE
OH GOD NO

  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sergiu said:

0MnpHZf.png

 

Two more from our Discord channel... ;)

That curious green radar dot...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
3 hours ago, _Rob_ said:

That curious green radar dot...

ROB!!! :D Cool to see you! And yes, curious ain't it?

  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu
18 minutes ago, deadasfuqboi said:

ROB!!! :D Cool to see you! And yes, curious ain't it?

;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
DMThePro123

How do I enter the Discord server?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

I wrote above that the server got raided and the link is down for that reason, happened about 2 months ago.

 

We'll see what we can do about that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chase2002

I love this mod! I'm in love with the graphics and features, even though I never played with this mod. I find this very interesting.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Panzermann11

Hey there! I've created a mod bringing back the 2 cut commercials and also the cut Lips 106 song. The mod was made for vanilla use, but I think it can be used to help the developement of this mod. Besides that, I wanted to talk about something related...

 

Remember the Advertizing Council? It was the place where those cut commercials were uploaded there such as the military and the Ammu-nation commercial, but also includes other ads not on GTA 3, such as the nail gun ad and the Liberty Community College ad. As of December 31, 2020, the site now redirects to the Rockstar website. I've even tried going to one of the direct links, but it instead shows a blank page saying "Not found". I've tried the Wayback Machine, but no dice.

Ever since the site closed down, finding all the sound files became increasingly hard for people who are eager to bring the radio back to its glory days, but I believe there's someone out there who has everything from the Council...

 

Edited by Panzermann11
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jago
17 hours ago, Panzermann11 said:

Hey there! I've created a mod bringing back the 2 cut commercials and also the cut Lips 106 song. The mod was made for vanilla use, but I think it can be used to help the developement of this mod. Besides that, I wanted to talk about something related...

 

Remember the Advertizing Council? It was the place where those cut commercials were uploaded there such as the military and the Ammu-nation commercial, but also includes other ads not on GTA 3, such as the nail gun ad and the Liberty Community College ad. As of December 31, 2020, the site now redirects to the Rockstar website. I've even tried going to one of the direct links, but it instead shows a blank page saying "Not found". I've tried the Wayback Machine, but no dice.

Ever since the site closed down, finding all the sound files became increasingly hard for people who are eager to bring the radio back to its glory days, but I believe there's someone out there who has everything from the Council...

 

Damn this site is fairly recent compared to III's, I didn't think it'd be taken down so soon. Here's all the ads I ripped: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4jPjUAj6itcvFwXFx_YtkzS9gTBPVmf/view?usp=sharing

Here's all the differences if anyone's curious:

  • The Dormatron: Site at the end is "shutyourpiehole.com" instead of sleepofflard. I think this was changed because someone snatched the domain before Rockstar could.
  • Liberty City Survivor: The "dispose of all carcasses in municipal dumpsters" bit at the end was removed in final
  • Petsovernight.com - Puppy: "sorry about the untimely passing of your husband" line removed in final

I wish I had the foresight to get the others, @Ash_735 might have 'em. Thanks for the offer on the radio but we've had Lips done for a while, though I'm thinking of bugging Ash for his since I don't trust my audio mixing skills that much. 😛

  • Like 5
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Martin4004
7 hours ago, Mr. Jago said:

Damn this site is fairly recent compared to III's, I didn't think it'd be taken down so soon. Here's all the ads I ripped: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4jPjUAj6itcvFwXFx_YtkzS9gTBPVmf/view?usp=sharing

Here's all the differences if anyone's curious:

  • The Dormatron: Site at the end is "shutyourpiehole.com" instead of sleepofflard. I think this was changed because someone snatched the domain before Rockstar could.
  • Liberty City Survivor: The "dispose of all carcasses in municipal dumpsters" bit at the end was removed in final
  • Petsovernight.com - Puppy: "sorry about the untimely passing of your husband" line removed in final

I wish I had the foresight to get the others, @Ash_735 might have 'em. Thanks for the offer on the radio but we've had Lips done for a while, though I'm thinking of bugging Ash for his since I don't trust my audio mixing skills that much. 😛

WOW! I didn't know they were planning to make a commercial about nail guns produced by Donovan Hardware! This is indeed a holy grail information!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Panzermann11
On 1/24/2021 at 2:34 PM, Mr. Jago said:

Thanks for the offer on the radio but we've had Lips done for a while, though I'm thinking of bugging Ash for his since I don't trust my audio mixing skills that much. 😛

Thanks a lot, man! I can see perserving lost Rockstar media still isn't in vain.

 

For Lips 106, the "9 minutes of messages from our sponsor" bit implied the radio was going to another commercial, in the final version the Maibatsu Monstroity ad plays, during the cut "Wash Him Off" song at the end Andee says "Let's listen to a few important messages that could change your life". and it cuts to the aforementioned ad above as heard in my mod. With the cut song included, I also found Lips a good radio station to put the Ammu-nation ad in. My mod included the full version of the military ad from the Council, the ad is shortened in Ash's mod.

 

Also, here's a link to everything from the Council. The guy below uploaded it here earlier, but he deleted the link for whatever reason.

https://mega.nz/folder/0ctBhYyD#tMqKEePU8XLWh-Gxmw5KLA/folder/0V1EDQTS

Edited by Panzermann11
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bob Loblaw

.

Edited by Bob Loblaw
  • excuseme 1
  • Bruh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • Achyty2004
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.