Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto 3D


  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sergiu

    780

  • Jinx.

    388

  • Gamerjman19

    348

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA3D Mod. Bringing it back to the way it used to be, step by step.   Grand Theft Auto 3D is a team effort to bring GTA 3 back to its earliest stages. The mod has been built from the gr

Hey everybody! It's been a long time, hasn't it? The mod has evolved a lot over the years, and GTA III certainly feels like a different game now...        

Recommended Posts

Senor DeekHead

v2 gonna have a major overhaul. 

when do you suppose staunton will be accessible?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Senor DeekHead

"lol lets just park boats, we obviously cant fix the bridge"

speaking of the boats, during early v1, they were just non spawning, or were they not made yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Senor DeekHead

hey guys, can i have the zip for the alpha green sweater guy? i wanna have it with me so i can put it in my game as a player skin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

You could just press CTRL + M and access the debug cam/menu and change the player skin from there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alex Furlani
On 6/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, deadasfuqboi said:

When it's done.

Could be by the end of the year maybe.

ok. :)

will be great if realesed before end of the year

Link to post
Share on other sites
ArkianHue
7 hours ago, Alex Furlani said:

ok. :)

will be great if realesed before end of the year

That is, If anybody make it out before the corona😐

  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
16 hours ago, ArkianHue said:

That is, If anybody make it out before the corona😐

pfft

We'll be fine.

Edit: wait... that came out wrong.

Edited by deadasfuqboi
  • fir thi bairns 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Yutes of Cards
15 minutes ago, rodie beta researcher said:

have you guys done the alpha phil ped?

phil?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Senor DeekHead
14 hours ago, Yutes of Cards said:

phil?

phil cassidy was a ped in the alpha, but then he became the dude that you help in a donald love mission

Link to post
Share on other sites
Senor DeekHead
9 hours ago, Jinx. said:

Just because one render used special ped models doesn't mean they were peds.

but there was another screen that wasnt a render, it was in someones post in the pre release topic. it was a screen of him walking by with some fbi or swat nearby

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know has anybody talked about that before, but I realised that the FBI looked different on the pre-release version of GTA 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygdtkkCFxkE - skip to 0:52

https://gta.nick7.com/beta/gta3/E3/Screens/SCR_001B-copy.jpg - notice that the FBI car were not full black or grey like now, but it had white/light grey bumper and black body color

https://gta.nick7.com/beta/gta3/E3/Screens/SCR_001C-copy.jpg - FBI members had blonde hair and didn't wear caps

http://www.gta.ru/forums/gta_3/gta3_tayni_alpha-versii-125495/ - this website is only in russian language, but on this post there are many pre-release screenshots, also including the FBI (https://pix.playground.ru/gta_3/8399/  https://pix.playground.ru/gta_3/8582/)

 

I found these 2 websites by accident while browsing images when I searched "GTA 3 Ariant". Speaking of Ariant, on this screenshot it has got a red logo on it's grill.

A similar or the same logo still exists inside POLICE.txd in a texture file called "badges64" (sorry for bad English, but I'm Polish).

Edited by RGF
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

c7OvxY6.png

FBI guys in GTA 3D V2
 

Ariant in GTA3D
unknown.png

 

We have all of this covered, don't worry.

Edited by Sergiu
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sergiu said:

c7OvxY6.png

FBI guys in GTA 3D V2
 

Ariant in GTA3D
unknown.png

 

We have all of this covered, don't worry.

Thank you for the answer. I didn't know that it already existed on this mod, because I haven't played GTA 3D yet, only watched some videos (I just realised now that logo on this video, however the FBI wasn't included here). I posted that, because I haven't seen anybody talking about the FBI and the unique red logo on Ariant, and also to let people know about these.

Edited by RGF
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

Ambient light and the light from the source above in the photo affect the look of it and make it seem brighter.

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

Here is the bat under neutral lighting conditions.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sergiu said:

Ambient light and the light from the source above in the photo affect the look of it and make it seem brighter.

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

Here is the bat under neutral lighting conditions.

 

Thank you for the answer, again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've installed the mod today (I followed the inststructions inside readme.txt), but it seems to be broken:

- on the display/graphic settings some texts were placed at each other for some reason

- when I start a new game, most of the textures were missing (building, pedestrians, pickups etc.)

 

Does this not work, because I'm using a Windows XP SP3 and 1280x1024 monitor? Is this modification only supported for newer devices? I also wanted to say that the official/original GTA 3 works like it should (without any problems), but after installing the mod, it doesn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
6 minutes ago, RGF said:

I've installed the mod today (I followed the inststructions inside readme.txt), but it seems to be broken:

- on the display/graphic settings some texts were placed at each other for some reason

- when I start a new game, most of the textures were missing (building, pedestrians, pickups etc.)

 

Does this not work, because I'm using a Windows XP SP3 and 1280x1024 monitor? Is this modification only supported for newer devices? I also wanted to say that the official/original GTA 3 works like it should (without any problems), but after installing the mod, it doesn't.

Make sure you don't overwrite GTA III's files. All you need to do is just place the audio folder from GTA III into GTA 3D's directory (btw, you need to extract GTA 3D into an empty folder first) then once you get the prompt about overwriting files, tell it not to overwrite anything. Then it should work. If I remember correctly.

Edited by deadasfuqboi
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, deadasfuqboi said:

Make sure you don't overwrite GTA III's files. All you need to do is just place the audio folder from GTA III into GTA 3D's directory (btw, you need to extract GTA 3D into an empty folder first) then once you get the prompt about overwriting files, tell it not to overwrite anything. Then it should work. If I remember correctly.

Alright, now I've done what you said. Now every texture displays, however the texts are still placed at each other (I've made 3 screenshots to show you that, but I don't know how to put them here).

Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
1 minute ago, RGF said:

Alright, now I've done what you said. Now every texture displays, however the texts are still placed at each other (I've made 3 screenshots to show you that, but I don't know how to put them here).

You can PM them to me. I think you need to use a image host like imgur.com.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Senor DeekHead
4 hours ago, Sergiu said:

Ambient light and the light from the source above in the photo affect the look of it and make it seem brighter.

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

Here is the bat under neutral lighting conditions.

 

i didnt know the bat was beige, i was gonna ask that too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, deadasfuqboi said:

You can PM them to me. I think you need to use a image host like imgur.com.

I couldn't send you a private message, because of this message "You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.", so I decided to upload it on that imgur.

https://imgur.com/a/mVjyqNO

 

 

Edited by RGF
Link to post
Share on other sites
Earthbound

It looks like it might be caused by the resolution you're running. If you change your res to the 1920x1080 and select the widescreen ON option it should look fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 1 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • Gamerjman19
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.