Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Mr. Jago

Grand Theft Auto 3D

Recommended Posts

rodie beta researcher
2 minutes ago, The Hero said:

It also had all (?) other peds

what other peds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher

cant view the goddamn thing cause this crapbook isnt good enough to see in.

wait, im going to try seeing it on mac

 

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher

not even here, theres no installed app.

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher

how will the brigham be accesed in the mod since you said itll be one of the non-spawning vehicles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earthbound

Back in my day, we used ZModeler to open DFF files. Click here.

 

There may be better tools these days, unsure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher
2 hours ago, Earthbound said:

Back in my day, we used ZModeler to open DFF files. Click here.

 

There may be better tools these days, unsure.

the link said,  

N O T   A C C E P T A B L E

also my computers not a windows

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

Just like the other secret car, the unmarked Cruiser.

Either through the debug menu spawner or side missions.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remca

Hi everyone, what stage is the mod at? Will there be next updates to the mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remca

For some reason, everything is white in this mod. Apparently not enough textures. Help me please. Maybe there is a patch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher
6 hours ago, Sergiu said:

Just like the other secret car, the unmarked Cruiser.

Either through the debug menu spawner or side missions.

so youll find it in like, firetruck/police missions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Remca said:

For some reason, everything is white in this mod. Apparently not enough textures. Help me please. Maybe there is a patch?

you just installed the mod wrong probably, please follow the normal steps of dropping the mod files *over* the vanilla install and overwriting.

 

 

...right now you get the unmarked Taxi after completing the "Craaazy Taxi" side missions. You can find the Brigham as a wanted suspect car in the Vigilante missions.

Edited by Sergiu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
11 hours ago, Sergiu said:

You can find the Brigham as a wanted suspect car in the Vigilante missions.

You cruel bastard!

  • YEE 2
  • KEKW 7
  • pepoevil 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu

It's a two way street, instant gratificaton with the debug menu or challenge with the side missions. 👀👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher
1 hour ago, Sergiu said:

It's a two way street, instant gratificaton with the debug menu or challenge with the side missions. 👀👀

i was half expecting something like finding the cars in one of the garage spaces that are used in vanilla gta 3 missions.

speaking of garages, does the portland safehouse garage work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
5 minutes ago, rodie beta researcher said:

i was half expecting something like finding the cars in one of the garage spaces that are used in vanilla gta 3 missions.

speaking of garages, does the portland safehouse garage work?

It does. (though I think there's some bugs with loading save games? iirc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher
Just now, deadasfuqboi said:

It does. (though I think there's some bugs with loading save games? iirc)

oh. thats epic. only wish i used my gamestop giftcard for a pc version of gta 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher

do you guys already have a beta tester?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
On 6/8/2020 at 6:04 PM, rodie beta researcher said:

oh. thats epic. only wish i used my gamestop giftcard for a pc version of gta 3.


Just get it on steam 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher
4 hours ago, universetwisters said:


Just get it on steam 

i dont have a good enough pc. (to run the game and have steam)

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ho Diver
6 minutes ago, rodie beta researcher said:

i dont have a good enough pc. (to run the game and have steam)

I'm sorry, but you don't have a good enough PC to run a f*cking 2001 game?

  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
19 minutes ago, rodie beta researcher said:

i dont have a good enough pc. (to run the game and have steam)


Are you using a f*cking thinkpad from 1998

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher
1 hour ago, Ho Diver said:

I'm sorry, but you don't have a good enough PC to run a f*cking 2001 game?

 

1 hour ago, universetwisters said:


Are you using a f*cking thinkpad from 1998

well then, can you enlighten me on how to run gta 3 on a sh*ttyass chromebook.

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
universetwisters
12 minutes ago, rodie beta researcher said:

 

well then, can you enlighten me on how to run gta 3 on a sh*ttyass chromebook.

 

Maybe not buy a thing that's essentially a laptop sized google chrome?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earthbound
16 minutes ago, rodie beta researcher said:

 

well then, can you enlighten me on how to run gta 3 on a sh*ttyass chromebook.

Dead set, go down to your nearest op shop and pick up the cheapest PC you can find. If it was made post-05, it'll run it fine. Might cost you $20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
8 hours ago, rodie beta researcher said:

well then, can you enlighten me on how to run gta 3 on a sh*ttyass chromebook.

Depending on your model, you might be able to run the mobile version on it, go to the Google Play store and check out the page for it, see if it lets you purchase it on this device. Of course you won't be able to play mods like this on it, but hey, it's GTA3 and it'd be running on your Chromebook 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher
9 hours ago, universetwisters said:

 

Maybe not buy a thing that's essentially a laptop sized google chrome?

the school gave me it. but atleast i can compile stuff on this.

 

9 hours ago, Earthbound said:

Dead set, go down to your nearest op shop and pick up the cheapest PC you can find. If it was made post-05, it'll run it fine. Might cost you $20.

i dont know any place near me, for a fact. and if there was one, they would have closed it and boarded up cause of looting.

i mean but i appreciate the ideas. ill see if ill get in touch with my aunt about the pc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu
Posted (edited)

Not that I like to interfere here often but, uhh...
Please do get back on topic. This is a mod discussion and development page, not the PC FAQ Workshop. 😛

 

And yes, we do have a tester - besides that we all run team wide tests every few weeks as we add new content.

 

Edited by Sergiu
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rodie beta researcher
3 hours ago, Sergiu said:

Not that I like to interfere here often but, uhh...
Please do get back on topic. This is a mod discussion and development page, not the PC FAQ Workshop. 😛

 

And yes, we do have a tester - besides that we all run team wide tests every few weeks as we add new content.

 

sorry m8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sergiu
Posted (edited)

One last vehicle, now all possible vehicles have been restored!
unknown.png
Thanks to Son of Big Boss who has been hard at work on restoring the cut designs that were missing from vehicles.dff using various references and Jago, who has done misc vehicle fixes and a few oddball ones!
 

All sports cars...
unknown.png
unknown.png

Edited by Sergiu
  • Like 28
  • YEE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.