• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sergiu

• Jinx.

• Gamerjman19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA3D Mod. Bringing it back to the way it used to be, step by step.   Grand Theft Auto 3D is a team effort to bring GTA 3 back to its earliest stages. The mod has been built from the gr

Updates:     The Dyablo has been added to the game, painstakingly remade by Son of Big Boss! This ride comes in a variety of colors thanks to Serg's carcols overhaul, but I think w

this mod is dead, bye.

understandable have a good day

That probably means it can come out whenever they want and they'd still be doing it beore Trump gets a second term... Ya know, he's risking impeachment.

Yeah, because everything the media says is true and all...
  • Like 3

That probably means it can come out whenever they want and they'd still be doing it beore Trump gets a second term... Ya know, he's risking impeachment.

Yeah, because everything the media says is true and all...

Excusme, Trump is a very good president and he hasn't done anything illegal!

• Like 3

this mod is dead, bye.

no it isn't dead dude, it's been a few years since it started, and many people who really follow the mod know there has been a lot of progress, slow progress, but still great progress. Tell me, was there an actual time you played an Alpha/Beta GTA 3 mod, with as much features as this mod offers? have you seen an actual replica of Alpha Portland around the internet, that is SSS class like this? look at my cars man, many people tried to recreate cars of the Alpha stages of GTA 3, and they don't even pass through quality filters, even the minimum differences, like vertices positions in the entire mesh, textures mapping, and materials, to create the best looking result to give to the people. You might just say, "i'm out of here, this is dead", but man, seriously, you might have found this mod a little time ago, and you don't consider the fact that many people that follows this mod has been here since a lot of years, and they are still here, wishing to play it finally one day. The members of the team are busy on their own stuff, so i am, working and studying, but still, i just wanna let you know, and anyone interested, that the best things make you wait for them.

Edited by Son Of Big Boss

Yeah, but the problem isn't the fact the mod isn't coming out sooner. (well kinda) The problem is the lack of activity. No screenshots/videos or new info of the sorts.

If development was slow, the least you could do is post a screenshot or something similar to keep people excited. Not to be mean, i appreciate the amount of work put into this mod, but what is so diffcicult about taking a screenshot?

• Like 2

Yeah, but the problem isn't the fact the mod isn't coming out sooner. (well kinda) The problem is the lack of activity. No screenshots/videos or new info of the sorts.

If development was slow, the least you could do is post a screenshot or something similar to keep people excited. Not to be mean, i appreciate the amount of work put into this mod, but what is so diffcicult about taking a screenshot?

Sure, you have a point on that, but as i said, people in the team is busy with Real life stuff, we aren't purely dedicated to work on the mod. We also have lives

Sure, you have a point on that, but as i said, people in the team is busy with Real life stuff, we aren't purely dedicated to work on the mod. We also have lives

Ofcourse, ofcourse. I respect that. But there has been no screenshots or info in around 2-3 months now. No single update. Me and others aren't calling the mod dead because of it's slow development, just the lack of activity.

Edited by CarsonGT

Time to drop the video we've had on the back burner since Jago's been busy. We were meant to polish the video and its features a bit more but w/e.

It should keep people feeling better. :)

Time to drop the video we've had on the back burner since Jago's been busy. We were meant to polish the video and its features a bit more but w/e.

GTA3D is ALIVE!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

It's more like content we've been sitting on for a few months now but yeah.

Message goes out to Jago: "come back, dad" :p

>2 months ago

looks in secret society

good job guys

sergiu I told you I wanted to post it so I could likewhore for my crappy efforts

VptUqTa.png

plz like & subscribe

Edited by Kalvin

Looking great so far, thank you a ton for showing us a lil progress teaser. Kind of off topic, but is there a mod to download currently that gives you the beta/alpha headlight lensflare? Would be f*cking awesome to get that little lensflare feature now. Is it only exclusive to this mod though, and will I only be able to get it when it gets released?

Edited by GtaAddictYT
  • Like 1

Honestly, all this spam on the topic doesn't make me think about the mod at all..

Like really guys, can't you frickin' cut off the spam already? :|

• Like 1

Honestly, all this spam on the topic doesn't make me think about the mod at all..

Like really guys, can't you frickin' cut off the spam already? :|

Chill out the "spam" isn't going to come into your room and kill you tonight, a little off topic never hurt anybody, so don't get your panties too drenched, because personally I don't give a sh*t what people say in this forum.

...and that's how the progress of this mod got slower.

Jokin', jokin'.

And that's not going to make the developers slow down the mod progress just because some people said different sh*t. You guys need to chill out and just ignore it, besides getting triggered. Lmao you guys are bitching about people bitching, hilarious.
  • Like 3

is the itali in this mod?

I don't recall Itali being in the alpha stages of GTA3. :whistle:

It is. I guess.The Itali was featured in a prealpha render, i am intended to recreate Alpha cars, either from Capital Autos renders or alpha in game pics.

Just a little question, how much content is left to fix/finish before the mod can be finally get released? :)

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

No. Enough with the offtopic. It was fun before but it's enough now.

And while it won't hurt anybody, it's f*cking annoying and just takes away this thread's tidiness.

If you don't have anything to say, then don't post useless sh*t.

Edited by Jinx.

No. Enough with the offtopic. It was fun before but it's enough now.

And while it won't hurt anybody, it's f*cking annoying and just takes away this thread's tidiness.

If you don't have anything to say, then don't post useless sh*t.

Shut the f*ck up you pussy. If you really can't handle a tiny link that expresses simple humor then turn off your notifications. When I see "off-topic" posts I don't give a sh*t. You aren't the internet police, so don't tell me what to do. Like I said, the simple solution for it to not bother you would be to turn off the notification, and check back every week or so, which is what I do. I think you are way to glued to this damn mod that may not even come out for another 20 years.
  • Like 3