3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mr. Jago

Grand Theft Auto 3D

AlexGRFan97

Announcement:

We are looking for someone who is capable with Photoshop and GIMP and who can do both low and high resolution texture work. Drop me or Mr. Jago a PM if you are interested.

The tasks include:

Shop window texture remakes

Tile remakes

Ad remakes

Pedestrian clothing remakes

Sent a PM in case no-one's taken the role yet.

Derrick Keno

Is that the beta newspaper texture in dumpster1?

Inadequate

Its not interesting. Its obvious. Most part of Gta SA was from gta3 or VC elements.

No sh*t!

Nevsky
Posted (edited)

Very soon? 

Spoiler

ahmkRjJcWYU.jpg

Edited by Nevsky

Mato32DX

Damn, This sure is like AXSX, always delaying the mod. Although this is going for YEARS. but still, the longer the wait, the better the mod will be.

Russian Churka

Amazing texture GTA3D

Sergiu

So I guess we should show this on the topic. The Hero has been hard at work on the early vehicle cameras and this is the result!

snap_1529506261.png

luizfilipeRN

you do a good job

Dwaine013

Looks like i haven't missed anything since the last time i was on the forum.(April)

Epic picture tho

Nevsky
Posted (edited)

oh, oh, oh, Sergiu, how much you can feed us promises, you said that you will release the project very soon, it's been three months and nothing more than one photo we did get, how much can you lie to us, what do you actually do? Please answer, and how much more we can wait him. 

Wl4MVWPW1iU.jpg

Edited by Nevsky

Analogue
1 hour ago, Nevsky said:

oh, oh, oh, Sergiu, how much you can feed us promises, you said that you will release the project very soon, it's been three months and nothing more than one photo we did get, how much can you lie to us, what do you actually do? Please answer, and how much more we can wait him. 

Wl4MVWPW1iU.jpg

This has got to be one of the most immature posts I've seen in awhile. Believe it or not, there is more to the devs lives than GTA3D. *gasp* I know. Shocking isnt it? These people are working on a labor of love and aren't getting paid for it. They have their own lives to upkeep and their own personal problems to deal with. It's posts like this that are discouraging to everyone involved with the project. Stop crying and be patient. Be greatful it's even being worked on at all.

Nevsky
12 minutes ago, Analogue said:

This has got to be one of the most immature posts I've seen in awhile. Believe it or not, there is more to the devs lives than GTA3D. *gasp* I know. Shocking isnt it? These people are working on a labor of love and aren't getting paid for it. They have their own lives to upkeep and their own personal problems to deal with. It's posts like this that are discouraging to everyone involved with the project. Stop crying and be patient. Be greatful it's even being worked on at all.

Another one who says it like that, I'm sick of it, I know what is happening in the discord, do not tell me about love buddy, Sergiu says that he is a grown-up and busy man, and that he does not have time for it, but in fact constantly uploads their photos and talking about strange themes, no one does anything, I heard that a couple of buildings and panto were made, everything, for 3 months dude (and yes you can say again about personal life and so on). 

Jinx.

Do it yourself then, if you think being stupid is good. You obviously look like you could do a better mod, judging by how you talk, anyway.

Oh, by the way, since you claim you are on discord (specifically the RockstarVision server), you should have noticed there are people asking for Panto. Thus, you should have used the search bar if you are this obsessed with progress.

Mr. Jago
5 hours ago, Nevsky said:

Another one who says it like that, I'm sick of it, I know what is happening in the discord, do not tell me about love buddy, Sergiu says that he is a grown-up and busy man, and that he does not have time for it, but in fact constantly uploads their photos and talking about strange themes, no one does anything, I heard that a couple of buildings and panto were made, everything, for 3 months dude (and yes you can say again about personal life and so on). 

we work at our own pace, we don't care how you feel about it

Nevsky
6 hours ago, Mr. Jago said:

we work at our own pace, we don't care how you feel about it

OK, no problem. But what does it mean for you, very soon? How many months or years?

//XP//
6 hours ago, Nevsky said:

OK, no problem. But what does it mean for you, very soon? How many months or years?

Hey, if you can do it much quicker than him or the team, do it yourself. I'd like to see you making a better end result in a much shorter time.

We all have our pacing and we all have our lives, Sergiu included. Just because he's taking time of his day to talk to people and do normal things that everyone does in his spare time doesn't mean he has time/needs to work on GTA3D all the time.

It's a fan project, not our job. Please take that into consideration if you actually care about the project.

Nevsky
7 minutes ago, //XP// said:

Hey, if you can do it much quicker than him or the team, do it yourself. I'd like to see you making a better end result in a much shorter time.

We all have our pacing and we all have our lives, Sergiu included. Just because he's taking time of his day to talk to people and do normal things that everyone does in his spare time doesn't mean he has time/needs to work on GTA3D all the time.

It's a fan project, not our job. Please take that into consideration if you actually care about the project.

Firstly, I did not ask you, or jago, I asked a Sergiu and you answer, it looks like you are his slave, how much you can already deceive the community, I'm still surprised that there were people who protect you. Why then was promised that the project will be released very soon, it's been three months, But what does it mean for you, "very soon"? This should have been enough, but instead you discuss the photos of Sergiu, I understood everything, more questions I do not have.

//XP//
Just now, Nevsky said:

Firstly, I did not ask you, or jago, I asked a Sergiu and you answer, it looks like you are his slave, how much you can already deceive the community, I'm still surprised that there were people who protect you. Why then was promised that the project will be released very soon, it's been three months, But what does it mean for you, "very soon"? This should have been enough, but instead you discuss the photos of Sergiu, I understood everything, more questions I do not have.

what

Legomanarthur
3 minutes ago, Nevsky said:

Are you for real?

Gerald Ford
17 minutes ago, Nevsky said:

Dude, sthap

Spider-Vice

No developer owes anyone anything, and timeframes can be skewed by many, many factors. You're not paying for the mod, you're not entitled to it, you're directly dependent on the mod maker's ability, time and motivation. For all you know, he could say it's coming very soon and then cancel it all he wants. Let's please stop this stupid drama before I have to give out warnings.

R4gN0r0K

just find the damn leaked build and play or make your own mod.

Sergiu

Going to give this one last reply. What is it to you, exactly? Rockstar Visionaries activity is completely independent from what we do. We are people, we can do off topic posts and have fun. The time frame is up to us unless someone is paying full salary. We could be playing golf for the next three months and there wouldn't be a problem.

What I am trying to say is that gta3d isn't a full life, it is a hobby that is already stale. As for progress, we have a separate channel in which we discuss more. What went public was just the best stuff. That said, mind your own business and if you can't then feel free to play the buggy leak.

We wanted to release it quick because we were ready to kill the mod but that changed into further progress and motivation to finish certain areas. 

How long 'very soon' is is up to the team and how they get to manage time. Not to popular demand. It will be done when we are happy with it. 

kretin8

you will make this building in the future guys? 

DHgvBkP4CD8.jpg

gts.
On 6/20/2018 at 2:24 PM, Sergiu said:

So I guess we should show this on the topic. The Hero has been hard at work on the early vehicle cameras and this is the result!

snap_1529506261.png

Ohhh, I love the fist icon. :D

CarsonGT
Posted (edited)

The vehicle antennas, camera, visuals, it's all so accurate! Crazy to see we went from stuff like GTA3 Alpha Version 2.0 to this!

Can't wait to see some new stuff.

Edited by CarsonGT

xxnooblyxx

um... well, any updates?

xxnooblyxx
Posted (edited)

Have a kitkat

do you have a bag of kitkats?

Edited by xxnooblyxx

LeakyLine

oh my god it looks like sh*t, something my nephew scribbled together on a piece of printer paper

With that said i can't wait to play DMA's original vision for this extremely revolutionary game.