Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,223 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mr. Jago

Grand Theft Auto 3D

Mega

I'll never get bored of enjoying people acting like GTA3D is a product they paid for and didn't get, while in reality it's a incredibly dedicated team wanting to make sure they release a product they put so much love, effort and labor in the most polished state they possibly can. Free of charge, mind you.

Stop rushing the chefs, let them cook the meal until they're sure it's ready for you to eat. Go do or play something else while it's not ready, seeing as waiting like normal people bother some of you so much. I'm sure this isn't the only thing in your lives. You won't be disappointed once it's ready.

Elissay
Posted (edited)

True

Edited by Elissay

feedthefishy

Okay well the chefs have been dishing out the starters to this main course meal for four years now I'm ready to taste fhe main dish even if its cold. And since when did money become the only value? I valued the teams words such as when the team promised us a release & gave us a date for that release last year may I add!

Its a restoration not a mastered build that is going to be pressed worldwide! Could there be some exterior motive as to why this project is being treated so seriously? FOUR YEARS and not a single shred of content has been released for us.

I have huge respect for people like Kalvin who went down the route of slowly releasing builds, members would test the build & post feedback for him to assess and often or not he would fox the bugs, its perfecf and I have been enjoying his SA mod for years now.

Don't get me wrong the devs can do exactly what they want, I'm just here to say the community deserves something by now.

Inadequate

Oh my god, the last two or three replies from the previous page is pure gold. I just lol'd.

I'll never get bored of enjoying people acting like GTA3D is a product they paid for and didn't get...

Hmmm, but, but I paid for it! WTF...

So I want a refund if this will never be released. :p

R4gN0r0K

I'll never get bored of enjoying people acting like GTA3D is a product they paid for and didn't get...

Hmmm, but, but I paid for it! WTF...

So I want a refund if this will never be released. :p

Hey! i paid too, and probably more! i want a refund from that one sucka with the leet name!11!!1!

Also, there are other beta mods out there, if you can't wait, just install one of them and play until we broke into R* and steal their secret hot sauce formula, uhm gta tree dee

Gerald Ford

They're doing it for the community - us - and we are just saying our opinion, the fact that it's free doesn't mean we have no right to say our opinion.

Nevsky

R4gN0r0K, tell me what you did for this project, and why your name is on the list of authors? I would like to hear the answer.

MessingWithTheMan

• R4gN0r0K: Trailer Creation and Art Design

CoolMods
Posted (edited)

Graphics look better than gta 5

no joke

Edited by CoolMods

Mega

I knew the chef analogy wouldn't work. I'm on my phone so I won't bother with quoting.

@feedthefishy

Mind you the chef is not getting paid at all. I'm not sure if the mod accepts donations at all, but even if it does, that only means you've invested in the project and you think the team deserves some monetary support. Sure, waiting this long sucks, but there's a reason. The team is full of people with different backstories, some probably study and others work, they can't dedicate all the time for this. You should be grateful they take the time to do a project with such a wide scope. None of us have the right to demand anything.

xxnooblyxx

I'll never get bored of enjoying people acting like GTA3D is a product they paid for and didn't get, while in reality it's a incredibly dedicated team wanting to make sure they release a product they put so much love, effort and labor in the most polished state they possibly can. Free of charge, mind you.

Stop rushing the chefs, let them cook the meal until they're sure it's ready for you to eat. Go do or play something else while it's not ready, seeing as waiting like normal people bother some of you so much. I'm sure this isn't the only thing in your lives. You won't be disappointed once it's ready.

your right.

GtaAddictYT

yOuRe jUsT gOnNa HaVe tO bE pAtIeNt !!1!!11

Mega

yOuRe jUsT gOnNa HaVe tO bE pAtIeNt !!1!!11

It's not going to be 1 month from now and this whole conversation will happen again. It's quite impressive.

Mr.Kurowski

Graphics look better than gta 5

no joke

I seriously hope this was just sarcasm.

hlennarz

will this come out before there will be "Hunt down the Claude" ?

Nevsky

mod will come out when claude learns to talk

MessingWithTheMan

Looks like this place is going to turn into a SPAM place before the modders come and run the show

saibot_20194
Posted (edited)

this topic is a mess!!! it looks that developers don't know how to deal & talk with people and the followers are doing the same thing & spam, so that's why this topic is getting so negative...

Edited by saibot_20194

Sergiu
Posted (edited)

Time to post an update as we owe it to our followers.

We have been seriously considering the fate of the mod and the truth is that we have aged and we are no longer teenagers with lots of free time and nothing else to do.

The solution to this is sad but simple, the mod is dying at this pace... Therefore, the most mature thing to do is pay our respects to it, bug fix it and make sure that most of the content is refined and proper. After that, just release it as is alongside all of our developer files which are not complete.

We hope that someone with as much passion and free time as we had could take over and continue from where we left off. Simply put, it will be in the public domain, available for everyone to use as a base for their own modifications.

Excuse the radio silence but this had to be final. The release will not be perfect, but it will have to do. We are doing the last patches right now and that is that. Thanks a lot.

Edited by Sergiu

Jinx.

GTA3D might die, but the BETA legacy will continue living, thanks to all the community's findings :)

gts.

Wow, these are sad news really. The decision that the team is taking is just great because this won't be forgotten as every alpha/beta mod plus a long way has been traveled since the mod got announced in October 2014 until NOW, to kill it as it is, without say nothing and deleting everything, despite the whole hard work that's on it and everything that's already done since months or even ages to lost it in an easy way as DELETE EVERYTHING AND LET'S DROP EVERYTHING WITHOUT ANY WORD. I'm waiting for it even more now. Proud of this that won't be as "Sorry guys, but this is dead" *Locks the topic*.

Gamerjman19

776ty4j.jpg

On a serious note, thanks for all the time and dedication that all of you have put into this, and thanks for releasing it, instead of just throwing away the whole thing.

CoolMods
Posted (edited)

As anways, all the beta mods always die.

Edited by CoolMods

Sergiu

As anways, all the beta mods always die.

That is a half truth, I don't believe that there has been a beta mod with so much content, even if unfinished.

George Costanza

Simply put, it will be in the public domain, available for everyone to use as a base for their own modifications.

Good move!

CoolMods
Posted (edited)

Yeah some beta mods just die because the author dosen't want to work anymore.

Edited by CoolMods

Razor_BladePL

Time to post an update as we owe it to our followers.

We have been seriously considering the fate of the mod and the truth is that we have aged and we are no longer teenagers with lots of free time and nothing else to do.

The solution to this is sad but simple, the mod is dying at this pace... Therefore, the most mature thing to do is pay our respects to it, bug fix it and make sure that most of the content is refined and proper. After that, just release it as is alongside all of our developer files which are not complete.

We hope that someone with as much passion and free time as we had could take over and continue from where we left off. Simply put, it will be in the public domain, available for everyone to use as a base for their own modifications.

Excuse the radio silence but this had to be final. The release will not be perfect, but it will have to do. We are doing the last patches right now and that is that. Thanks a lot.

I already see plenty of the fake adding sh*t and crappy mods based on this when its going to be out with the dev files.

Inadequate

Dayum, just imagine all those sh*tty total conversions upcoming based on GTA3D or even better, "mod stealers" using all assets, re-uploading them over and over again in GTAinside.

Z32

I no longer need my gtaforums account

CoolMods
Posted (edited)

MsvOH2r.png

Edited by CoolMods