2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Why you should grief all level <30s who have good gear

Thecomrade9

Why you should grief all levels less than 30 with glitched money zentornos and top notch rifles? We never had it this easy, if they want to act like a top player with their glitched cars and superior guns, they better be able to hold their own with a legit high level. My take on griefing. I hate all level 25-65 as that is a confidence level where they think they can take out anyone. Lel

• Like 1

soo, lets say i made a decent amount of money on my main character, got bored, and created a new one, why cant i use my legit money on that new character?

i buy whatever i can and want on my lvl 20.

Solo Wing Pixy

Why you should grief all levels less than 30 with glitched money zentornos and top notch rifles? We never had it this easy, if they want to act like a top player with their glitched cars and superior guns, they better be able to hold their own with a legit high level. My take on griefing. I hate all level 25-65 as that is a confidence level where they think they can take out anyone. Lel

Do you hate legit players who earned their money to buy all the awesome stuff? (Like me?)

1-you can't tell a lvl 30 isn't on their second character (bank accounts are shared among characters)

2-the free weapons are balancing weapons that crybabies asked for

3-We were all low 26-65 once so you're hating on yourself

Its so sad when people have no real power or authority in their real life so they have to try to be a badass in a videogame.

Lol @ how you said "we never had it this easy". Anyway, quit trying to make people settle your beef with low levels. If they glitch and whatnot to get what they have, they won't have the game experience to step up and handle high level players. Why should someone grief them to find out? Such a stupid post.
  • Like 2

OriginalGunslinger

I wish there was an option to "CAP" our Rank at a certain level. I hate being a Rank 132 because once you rank up pass 120, it's pointless... Why can't my level just be stopped at 120? I got an apartment, garage, 4 vehicles at the moment and that's pretty much it.

• Like 1

Charles_Lee_Raye

1-you can't tell a lvl 30 isn't on their second character (bank accounts are shared among characters)

Hes not hating on himself if he came up with a micro smg...

Like myself.. I was fighting dudes with rocket and grenade launchers hile I had am smg.

These non level locked weapons totally ruin the progression arc for new players. Hes right we should be exterminating them with extreme prejudice.

Its simply lame

You can be lvl 1 with a high end Ar. Nice shotty comparable to the auto. And a completely op marksman rifle. Lvl 1s should not have access to this weaponry sorry.

• Like 4

Im glad they have them, not much challenge killing somebody when all they have is a micro smg and a pistol,

• Like 3

I bet you won't grief my level 6, 2nd player... Even she could probably grief the hell out of you.

Its so sad when people have no real power or authority in their real life so they have to try to be a badass in a videogame.

Spot on, Einstein. Lmfao

Like myself.. I was fighting dudes with rocket and grenade launchers hile I had am smg.

These non level locked weapons totally ruin the progression arc for new players. Hes right we should be exterminating them with extreme prejudice.

Its simply lame

You can be lvl 1 with a high end Ar. Nice shotty comparable to the auto. And a completely op marksman rifle. Lvl 1s should not have access to this weaponry sorry.

Exactly my point. However, if you can hold your own that's a different story. 99% of noobs cannot. And that's why they don't deserve this weaponry.

I bet you won't grief my level 6, 2nd player... Even she could probably grief the hell out of you.

Nobody can grief me, anymore. 100% legit. It's boring for me now.

Why not? It's a videogame

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

today grieved someone level 30 with a bounty that was grieving people in a jet....and he shot me

i shot the bitch into passive mode and then run over him several times

awsome :)

Edited by goldadderXD

soo, lets say i made a decent amount of money on my main character, got bored, and created a new one, why cant i use my legit money on that new character?

i buy whatever i can and want on my lvl 20.

^ This.

OP is full of assumptive poo-poo.

• Like 2

Miss Malevolent

Tough break OP, ...seems this thread didn't go the way you planned.

Edited by Miss Malevolent
  • Like 9

Its simply lame

At level 18 you can get any weapon the higher ranks have (for one session), you just have to pay attention to the game which most people don't. I have no sympathy for anyone who can't defend themselves in open free roam, nor do I hold griefers/swagmen in high regard.

• Like 1

OriginalGunslinger

Its simply lame

At level 18 you can get any weapon the higher ranks have (for one session), you just have to pay attention to the game which most people don't. I have no sympathy for anyone who can't defend themselves in open free roam, nor do I hold griefers/swagmen in high regard.

Please... Shut up.

Just shoot anything that comes near you.

Level don't matter.

• Like 3

grand theft spaghetti

the title of the post sounds like some one is angry about destiny, not gta.

if you don't play that game the level cap is 30 and players have sunk huge amounts of time trying to get better gear.

the few players I know on that game are pissed I already have 8 exotics and they have 2 or 3.

as long as you aren't running hacks to cheat other players I could care less about you driving or dressing the way you want at an early level.

CarimboHanky

jelly much...

i love to own people with my level 10 female character.

they get mad whenever i kill them with my special carbine and drive away in my adder or zentorno!

• Like 2

Crunch McThornbody

My level 30 character drives an Entity, has two 10-car garages and 11 million in his wallet.

It's my 2nd character, idiot :p

Regarding earlier comments about weaponry access, I think it's stupid for R* to not level-lock DLC weapons, new players now get access to weaponry of a class that I didn't have when I first started playing.

Edited by Crunch McThornbody

Charles_Lee_Raye

My level 30 character drives an Entity, has two 10-car garages and 11 million in his wallet.

It's my 2nd character, idiot :p

Regarding earlier comments about weaponry access, I think it's stupid for R* to not level-lock DLC weapons, new players now get access to weaponry of a class that I didn't have when I first started playing.

I believe this is the main point of the argument.

Non level locked weapons for noobs create an unbalance.

Whats next a fvcking dlc lvl 1 minigun equivalent???

Thats where this is headed if you havent noticed.

So eventually people who are 120 will not have a single advantage over a lvl 1 if they have cash. Except higher hp which wont matter if they have miniguns and rocket launchers.

It brings a complete unbalance to the game everytime they add more non level locked weapons.

• Like 1

OP thinks he cannot be griefed. OP is a moron, b/c ANYBODY can be griefed in GTA, regardless of skill

• Like 3

2-made me lol, now that everyone has access to decent weapons right away they will never know what it's like to fight off players armed with assault rifles and lmg's when all you have is a pistol and a sawed off.

• Like 3

2-made me lol, now that everyone has access to decent weapons right away they will never know what it's like to fight off players armed with assault rifles and lmg's when all you have is a pistol and a sawed off.

It's the hypocisy of the op and really anyone that complains of the framing of free roam that kills me. Everyone has access to weapons to defend themselves the best way they can, why hate on anyone or target anyone. I've been in full sessions for hours and not bee killed by a single soul...I've also been involved in all out wars. Free roam is beautiful and those who consider themselves griefers simply have low standards for entertainment, enjoyment and self gratification.

• Like 2

Well, looks like you're becoming the bad guy here by griefing for terrible reasons.

Why don't you just not grief at all?