2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Unturned

IDredMan

So ...Some of you probably heard of this. Some of you haven't.

This game came out in July...

It's a combination of Rust and Dayz, designed with Minecraft-like graphics and Minecraft's charm.

"What's so special about it?" You ask.

Well, nothing would be the answer. A survival game where you scavenge a zombie infested dead world and hold up in a random place has been done a billion times before. So why choose Unturned?

Well... While it's true that this game doesn't write a novel and isn't the second coming of zombie games... But it's ridiculously f*cking fun.

Remember the part I mentioned about this having Minecraft's charm? That's why I played and still play Unturned. The game, the world itself got me hooked... I can't help myself. It's always one more zombie. One more meal. One more drive. One more adventure.

Building a house, fortifying it against f*ck-all. Collecting supplies, and using them to whichever shenanigan I come up with...

It's fun. This game is nothing special. I don't see myself playing this 2 years from now. But this game is really f*cking fun.. AND it's free.

Here's the trailer.

And here's the Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930/

Played this and it seems fun. It gets a bit boring sometimes when your car runs out of fuel, and you realized you didn't bring any fuel tanks, you have to walk to the next town but you meet several zombies on the way and you got killed. It's real charming.

What I didn't like is how overpowered the zombies are and how limited the ammo of firearms in the game. Few weeks ago, I was heading inside a military base for the first time and there's a goddamn army of zombies inside AND there were only like 4 guns throughout the base and the ammo of those guns were around 30 or less. I thought, when before heading inside the base, "I'm going to take all the ammo I can get then get the hell out of here." When inside, I am disappointed alright.

I didn't got too far in the game though. I still didn't know 70% of the game's objects' functions, like that "Slug".

I still can't get the multiplayer working. Probably because of my slow internet, so I'm not playing this anymore until I get a decent internet.

All I could say is I hope for the best of luck for Unturned, I heard the creator were like 16 or 17 years old (maybe I misheard though) and even the DayZ creator says what's in the game looks promising, so I hope this game gets better and better.

Played this and it seems fun. It gets a bit boring sometimes when your car runs out of fuel, and you realized you didn't bring any fuel tanks, you have to walk to the next town but you meet several zombies on the way and you got killed. It's real charming.

What I didn't like is how overpowered the zombies are and how limited the ammo of firearms in the game. Few weeks ago, I was heading inside a military base for the first time and there's a goddamn army of zombies inside AND there were only like 4 guns throughout the base and the ammo of those guns were around 30 or less. I thought, when before heading inside the base, "I'm going to take all the ammo I can get then get the hell out of here." When inside, I am disappointed alright.

I didn't got too far in the game though. I still didn't know 70% of the game's objects' functions, like that "Slug".

I still can't get the multiplayer working. Probably because of my slow internet, so I'm not playing this anymore until I get a decent internet.

All I could say is I hope for the best of luck for Unturned, I heard the creator were like 16 or 17 years old (maybe I misheard though) and even the DayZ creator says what's in the game looks promising, so I hope this game gets better and better.

But that's the thing, this is a survival game. Meaning you can't just march into a town and completely shoot it up. Melee is great to get you started... And if you find a Katana, that's even better... Cause it can kill the strongest kinds of zombie in one blow. Weapon attachments have been done BEAUTIFULLY in this game.

I'm mostly walking around with an assault rifle with binoculars literally duct taped on top of it. Inaccurate but I love the absurdity of it... And a magnum with a sniper scope duct taped on top and a makeshift suppressor made out of a can of coke. That's one really awesome thing this game did.

Looks nice :)

I'll give a try soon :)

But that's the thing, this is a survival game. Meaning you can't just march into a town and completely shoot it up. Melee is great to get you started... And if you find a Katana, that's even better... Cause it can kill the strongest kinds of zombie in one blow. Weapon attachments have been done BEAUTIFULLY in this game.

I'm mostly walking around with an assault rifle with binoculars literally duct taped on top of it. Inaccurate but I love the absurdity of it... And a magnum with a sniper scope duct taped on top and a makeshift suppressor made out of a can of coke. That's one really awesome thing this game did.

Binoculars duct taped on an assault rifle? That seems interesting lol. Very creative.

And I know how strong the katana is. Used it several times. Does melee weapons have durability? Also does clothes affects damage received?