2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Any "unannounced" fixes/changes to custom content or the creat

handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie

Or new bugs?

Post please.

I'm personally interested in knowing if the GTA Capture capture-vehicle respawns are fixed back to intended locations, same with actors.

Also whether the Gusenberg Sweeper has been fixed and not being replaced in live play with pistols while it still appears in the creator and on the RSC map.

Still no Sultan added to DM/LTS/Capture Creator. Don't know why I'm bothered cause it ain't like it would even look cool without the body-mods.

Leeds-Monkey

1. parachute removed from race creator. (didn't work anyway)

restricted area around zancudo increased, a few places where cp's could be placed are now restricted

well, i had to can a race today that was already a couple of months old and had a 99% rating at 180 plays. that last part does not matter, except that it just enhances my pissed off-ment. this is the message i got: "the job failed to download because it contains invalid data and needs to be remade".

i was not able to open up the job in the Creator, with the same message appearing. i had no problems though to create a copy of the race, which then opened without issues, and i was then able to publish that copy after just adding the new bikes, and without testing, just like usually when you just change settings on a copy without doing anything to the placement.

this means there's nothing wrong with the original race, but it's unplayable nevertheless. thanks R*.

also, as mentioned in the thread regarding the now restricted interiors, you can neither jump not climb now when in on foot camera mode in the Creator.

1. parachute removed from race creator. (didn't work anyway)
  2. restricted area around zancudo increased, a few places where cp's could be placed are now restricted

great, that means no more GTA races with parachute finish. f*cking hell... why? why just keep on taking away? btw, what do you mean by "didn't work anyway"? it used to for me.

Edited by King S0lo
  • Like 1

All interiors are now restricted.

I tried Michael's House, the FIB building, Yellow Jack Inn, Biolab etc. ALL interiors are unavailable which is hugely disappointing.

Fort Zancudo restriction area has been increased...

handcuff_charlie

What about non-interiors that behave like interiors? Subway stations and subway tunnels? The freeway tunnel way up north also behave like an interior by not allowing sprinting...got my most popular TDM in there.

I have to be honest, I never understood the fetish-like obsession with Michael's/Franklin's house and the FIB building....character/camera dynamics could not possibly be worse for close-quarters-combat.

What about non-interiors that behave like interiors? Subway stations and subway tunnels? The freeway tunnel way up north also behave like an interior by not allowing sprinting...got my most popular TDM in there.

I have to be honest, I never understood the fetish-like obsession with Michael's/Franklin's house and the FIB building....character/camera dynamics could not possibly be worse for close-quarters-combat.

True, I've seen more open maps with better CQC combat.

Non-interiors? Pssht, they're apart of the in-game map and can be explored more in-depth in free mode, of course they'll still here! All the ones you have to glitch into are gone forever now, though.

R.I.P. Interiors 2013-2014.

EDIT: Huh, ain't that some sh*t, all interiors are gone, disregard what I said completely.

Edited by dillono
  • Like 1

You can use the thumbsticks (by clicking them in) to raise and lower objects I noticed. Never seen that be able to be done before the latest patch.

Is the Hydra actually in that match or is it simply a Lazer?

I don't want to risk bookmarking and checking since before, even those who bookmarked anything from the missions people made, were sent to the Cheater Pool.

Also, the sewers, subways, highway tunnels and even train tunnels are all restricted now! Why the hell would they restrict those?!? Everything that has a roof is banned now.

Edited by Zorvaine

I don't want to risk bookmarking and checking since before, even those who bookmarked anything from the missions people made, were sent to the Cheater Pool.

Also, the sewers, subways, highway tunnels and even train tunnels are all restricted now! Why the hell would they restrict those?!? Everything that has a roof is banned now.

so you can't even set down a f*cking race checkpoint in a tunnel anymore now? that's so ridiculous, even for R* standards.

• Like 2

I created a DM called "QUAKE THEFT AUTO" using floating cabins to give a vertigo-inducing arena.

http://rsg.ms/05a27c0

To place spawn points, I had to place them on the ground, then edit/move them atop my floating cabins.

When creating a sequel to said DM today, I cannot replicate this technique.

I CAN move & add weapons to stacked/floating cabins.

Nor can I edit the first DM.

And I'd just started to get into it...

Edited by BatFerYou

so you can't even set down a f*cking race checkpoint in a tunnel anymore now? that's so ridiculous, even for R* standards.

It goes beyond that.

Car parks and garages are restricted as well. Zancudo Tunnel, Paleto Bay tunnels, Vespucci Highway tunnels, Grapeseed tunnels, EVERYTHING is restricted!

Edited by Zorvaine

This might explain why I can't place my spawn points onto props.

So is it a bug, a consequence of something they've added or removed, or deliberate reprogramming?

My theory: they're pushing the LTS games/creation, so allowing editors to place team spawn points means games can be designed for a team to "win" immediately: put the team spawn onto a floating cabin, delete the cabin, publish, play, put yourself onto a different team, game starts, other team fall to their death.

Opinions?

handcuff_charlie

My money is on it being accidental.

Go to R* support and start spamming.

• Like 2

It goes beyond that.

Car parks and garages are restricted as well. Zancudo Tunnel, Paleto Bay tunnels, Vespucci Highway tunnels, Grapeseed tunnels, EVERYTHING is restricted!

Assuming this is another horribly inept Rockstar update process bug. You've likely already done this but just to double check though, is this issue there on foot as well as in the overhead view? I know the on foot view is much more "generous" with checkpoint/item placement than the overhead view.

Leeds-Monkey

can still place team start points on floating props, slide it from the ground onto the prop.

the same way as putting the trigger on floating props

Guest Billy Russo

Being able to adjust the height of props had me all like:

triple.gif

That's a really welcome change, currently planning an LTS job. Just trying to find the right location for it.

That's a really welcome change, currently planning an LTS job. Just trying to find the right location for it.

If you're looking for 4-12 player jobs, I'd recommend some place in Paleto Bay, the hoods, or even industrial areas, leave some of the "bigger" LTSes for the city.

Guest Billy Russo

If you're looking for 4-12 player jobs, I'd recommend some place in Paleto Bay, the hoods, or even industrial areas, leave some of the "bigger" LTSes for the city.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

The Police Bike isn't in the Capture Creator but it's in the LTS Creator.

I need the Police Bike in the Capture Creator!

Still no truck trailers in Capture mode. It would be cool to make a Capture job in which you had to take a truck or a Cargobob and deliver a trailer to a certain location.

And still no DLC weapons, at least they're missing from the LTS creator. I wanted to put some nice Marksman Rifles :(

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie

Okay so I finally got online to check this patch out....fairly disappointing to be honest.

I checked Braddock Pass tunnel and while it is now restricted, my existing TDM inside there launches fine, so I imagine the rest are grandfathered in as well.They need to just remove all the restrictions. They make no sense.

Gusenberg Sweeper bug is not fixed....capture vehicle respawns are not fixed, actor respawns are not fixed, no update weapons in creator.......the LTS is mehh, round count is a sorely needed idea I had been calling for since forever, they way they implemented it sucks though.

I tried using L3/R3 in LTS creator to move a wrecked white car up/down, nothing happened.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

WORST UPDATE EVER FOR CREATORS!

Rockstar removed the option for melee deathmatches and other modes.

Rockstar now restricts all underground and internal areas, tunnels, buildings etc.

No more parachutes for races.

Etc.

This ruins many excellent user created jobs!!