2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Screw the Dukes, where's the Stallion?

ALM1GHTY

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Clearly the dumbasses who run the vehicle design department at Rockstar didn't want it to return. Don't ask me why.

Edited by Sting4S

ROCKSTAR MANIC

Some way, some how I'm going to side with OP on this one.. I mean the stallion has indeed been in every Grand theft auto. How come not this one??? Who knows??

• Like 1

79'Blazer4x4

I've said it on the Dukes thread when it was mentioned and I'll say it here too, It will most likely be in NG along with the Dukes. If I remember correctly the R* announcement that said the Dukes would be available in NG also said A bunch of other GTA classics would be brought back for NG. If the Stallion isn't one of them there's something seriously wrong.

universetwisters

You're right, screw the Dukes. I'd much rather have a classic GTA staple rather than something just to appease Dukes of Hazard redneck fanboys. Hell, hopefully it'll appear as a pony car like it was in III and VC rather than a fullsize one like in IV.

DjUdZ.jpg

• Like 1

I want both Dukes and Stallion,and Tampa too.Maybe also muscle cars from 3D games like Clover,Hellenbach GT and Polaris V8.

• Like 2

Where is the coupe sultan? That "daddy" sedan... Is just "ok".

About Dukes, the nice part of it is the fact that it have a lot of customization options!

Edited by esato

General Fortune

I'm just here waiting for a IV Sentinel and a R34-R32 Elegy. :panic:

HOW'S ANNIE?

I really don't know why it wasn't in V in the first place. I mean are there any other cars that say "Grand Theft Auto" than the Stallion? I think not.

79'Blazer4x4

You're right, screw the Dukes. I'd much rather have a classic GTA staple rather than something just to appease Dukes of Hazard redneck fanboys. Hell, hopefully it'll appear as a pony car like it was in III and VC rather than a fullsize one like in IV.

I disagree with the Dukes of Hazard fanboys comment since I am one(Though even if I wasn't the Charger is still a beautiful car in itself, but that's off topic). I do, however second the part about the Stallion coming back as a pony car like it used to be. It honestly looked kinda ugly to me in IV, It's better off resembling the 1st gen Mustang coupe like it's 3D era versions.

Snake Plissken

I disagree with the Dukes of Hazard fanboys comment since I am one(Though even if I wasn't the Charger is still a beautiful car in itself, but that's off topic). I do, however second the part about the Stallion coming back as a pony car like it used to be. It honestly looked kinda ugly to me in IV, It's better off resembling the 1st gen Mustang coupe like it's 3D era versions.Miami Vice > Dukes of Hazard

;) If we're talking 80's shows here

I agree though. A 3D version of it in HD would be pretty badass.

Edited by Snake Plissken
  • Like 1

Where is the coupe sultan? That "daddy" sedan... Is just "ok".

The sultan is in the game, spawns around east vinewood/mirror park. If you mod it it becomes the sultan rs.

edit: just noticed it has 4 doors, huh. perhaps they modeled it after the subaru impreza wrx this time.

Edited by sibs44

In IV we have two sultans, the sedan (like the one from V) that don't have any version with the RS badge and the coupe, RS exclusive.

Now to be honest...I hate the IV design of the Stallion. It's so f*cking ugly...but I love the ones from GTA III - GTA: SA.

• Like 2

Stallion in IV was based on a 1970 oldsmobile cutlass. Some of its features like the rear bumper are on the sabre turbo.

Edited by blk95ta

OP Is right, even though like some said, me too I would like both, the stallion is a GTA Classic and the Dukes is a nice car, I hope the good ol' Stallion will make its way back into GTA!

I was not a huge Dukes fan, and I love the real life Charger.

The Stallion was a badass car in IV and I was shocked that it wasn't in V. Tampa, too.

Edited by killahmatic

I Wanna FACTION! I want a Majestic!
Why this sexy and really pretty Buick all forgot?..

I want all muscles to GTAV! and don't choose the one between Dukes, Stallion or smth like that!

faction.jpg
Faction-GTA4-front.jpg
Majestic-GTASA-front.jpg

I was really surprised to not find it in GTA V. With each DLC I hope it comes, but I'd like it to come in at least the current-gen GTA V.

Edited by Smoke Cat

DjUdZ.jpg

i cabn honestly say i don't prefer the new look of the stallion i would much rather have a gta 3 series remade stallion it was beautiful compared to the gta 4 stalion

Clearly the dumbasses who run the vehicle design department at Rockstar didn't want it to return. Don't ask me why.

Artists.

Faction > Dukes

VWSTp.png

DjUdZ.jpg

Let me guess, you only hate Dukes because you're a Yankee boy?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg

But yes, I'd rather Stallion than Dukes, I still like the Dukes, though.

Edited by lol232

Cutter De Blanc

I do not like driving the Stallion in any GTA game, but they shouldn't have excluded it, it's a classic

Why not have both return? Well the Dukes is in the 'next gen' versions, maybe they are keeping the Stallion under wraps. I'd like the Faction to return as well.

Cheers.

Since half of Vs vehicles are ported from IV they could take all and release a IV vehicle pack that adds them to traffic. On PS4/PC. The older consoles couldnt handle it...