2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

[PS3] vehicle death match/ car meet ups/ TAKING THE PRIORITY CARS..

bannarama2

THE VEHICLE DEATH MATCH /CAR MEET UPS

WELL, it isn't really an unknown thing I guess you all already understood the Meiji from the title. So, let's start with the vehicle death match, well firstly it won't be jobs that we join(that doesn't mean we don't do it at all we do the vehicle death matches jobs but not a lot) it will be in free roam maybe we get a few vehicles on top of the FIB building something like that. The we have the car meet ups we all know what car meet ups are(they are when CHOSEN CARS SPECIFIC CHOSEN CARS all meet up and they judge on which car is best customized umm everything in the car) so we would be doing that. Then we have the priority cars which are located in the mini map (has a symbol of green car on the mini map) and we can always do other stuff play missions do everything doesn't always have to be with cars missions everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡

hey guys i made a crew alright about a week ago (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/lol_we_hate_kops) please join it and we the three of us will be playing this Thursday or this Friday or this Saturday or this Sunday or this Monday. if we make atleast 5 more people we will start a vehicle death match on the maze bank tower okay. if not and we are still three, we will just play together maybe do missions do everything and have fun. AND PLEASE MOST IMPORTANT THING 1) TELL ME WHEN YOU CAN PLAY TIME AND DATE AND PLEASE TREAT ME AS A FRIEND THAT YOU CAN TRUST

hey guys i made a crew alright about a week ago (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/lol_we_hate_kops) please join it and we the three of us will be playing this Thursday or this Friday or this Saturday or this Sunday or this Monday. if we make atleast 5 more people we will start a vehicle death match on the maze bank tower okay. if not and we are still three, we will just play together maybe do missions do everything and have fun. AND PLEASE MOST IMPORTANT THING 1) TELL ME WHEN YOU CAN PLAY TIME AND DATE AND PLEASE TREAT ME AS A FRIEND THAT YOU CAN TRUST

AND PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR PSN AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE ATTACK PRIORITY TO LOW THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH PLZ JOIN THE CREW ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS I WILL BE INTRODUCING YOU TONTHE NEW WAY OF JOINING A CAR MEET UP JOB ANY THING FIRSTLY WE WRITE IN LISTS LIKE SAY I MADE UP A ZENTORNO CAR MEET UP ON SATURDAY AT 5:00 GMT pm en you write in list say ur name is lolololololololol

And then another player wants to join he writes his name in you have to copy paste it and not from your mind thnx ENJOY DONT FORGET TO JOIN TE CREW (http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/lol_we_hate_kops)

Saturday, ZENTORNO 5:00 GTM pm :

1. Lolololololololololol

ALRIGHT GUYS, i think you are all waiting for this moment i decided to make a car meet up this Saturday at 6:00 pm GMT:

WELL IT WILL BE ALL ABOUT FUTO AND WE WILL SHOW SOME DRIFT MOVES

FUTO is one of the greatest drift cars in the game and that is what made me choose it we will meet each other in the roof top rumble building.

Rooptop_rumble_garage.jpg

We will park the cars (FUTO) down in the parking lot and we will go up meet each other on the roof and there we will make sure everyone is ready then we start. we start by going down the stairs the way we went up and then taking our cars (futo) and following me and your colleges until we reach our destination where we will start the showdown and we will drift out and who ever has the best drifting skills :("!!!!!!!!!!!!!WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!")

SATURDAY FUTO MEET UP 6:00 pm GMT

1. bannarama2

(more can be added)

COPY PASTE AND RIGHT UR NAME IN IF U WANT TO JOIN THNX HOPE YOU ENJOY

So I guess till now there are no people joining the car meet up and I guess it is deleted if u have any complaints please tell me

Hello guys alight we are back in business once again but we need you alive keys get going to get gaining keys move everybody I have great news but not now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys was up my bros well I had final exams sorry for being away for a lot of time now I am working on a new project and I need help plz write in lists like I said before and I will say now plz write ur name if u wanna help

Now this is how to write in lists firstly (player 1 is Mido) (player 2 is soso ) alright now say mido and soso want to join me in the project that is what they do. They go make a list which is named

HELP BANNARAMA. And then they write under it like this

HELP BANNARAMA:

1.mido

2.soso

3.bannarama

4. And so on until it fill up

Now say mido write first and then after an hour soso writes soso has to copy paste what mido wrote and just add his name. And so on. So now I will make a list for who wants to help me in the project and I sincerely wish we get it correct

Project help BANNARAMA:

1. BANNARAMA