2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

[Suggestion] Vehicle Spawn

_Kaiser

This is just an improvement suggestion for GTA: Online. It is solely meant to add variety tithe environment and does not change gameplay aside from more than two different vehicles at once.

We all pretty much know that vehicles spawn mainly base on the vehicle you're driving. Lately only two or three different vehicles spawn each varying base on my vehicle alone, it never changes due to location. I don't think this should be done aw ay entirely but a vehicle spawn improvement would make the game alittle more immersive.

Basically types of vehicles would mainly spawn base on location, vehicle conditions would vary base on your car. ( I have a more complicated idea in mind but for now I'm just sticking to a simpler version. ) At each location a specific "set" of cars is set to be spawned, but the slaw date for each car varies. Of each possible vehicle spawn event, a vehicle is picked from the set base on the percentage. Example:

Vehicle Sets: Pickup Trucks with Trailers, Rigs with Trailers, Pickups without trailers, SUVs, hatchback, sedans, and minivans.

Vehicle Spawn Rate:

Pickup Trucks with Trailer: 5%

Rigs with Trailer: 25%

Pickups without trailers: 10%

SUVs: 20%

Minivans: 15%

Sedans: 10%

Hatchback: 15%

With that vehicle spawn set and rate, you'll have mainly Rigs and family cars but atleast a variety of 5-7 cars at once rather than a Dominator and Addler for miles and miles. This is mean to add more to the environment and make it feel like you're driving in a living world. Trust me, an entire state with only two to three vehicles is mighty boring. Each area of the map would have its own vehicle set with its own spawn rate. Eastern Los Santos may have a lot of Jeeps, Bravado/Vapid pickups, sporty sedans, and motorcycles unlike the set for Highway 1.

Poor locations would also spawn vehicles with a dent or broken tail light. To add in the variety. Vehicles that spawn with custom parts will also have a higher spawn rate at night. They wouldn't be a fully tricked out car, that would be too easy for players, rather just a Sandking with Camper Top or a Sultan with EMS 1. This is it for my vehicle spawn improvement, will edit once critique or I think of something new.

Uhh... That's (pretty much) how it is already...

You have "Poor" areas that spawn the crappy Sedans (Intruder, Primo)/Utility/Trucks/Vans/Muscles(Peyote, Tornado), "Medium" areas with Sports/Coups/Muscles, "Rich" with the more expensive stuff like F420, Sentential (XS), Schaffer... Then you also have area-specific stuff like Sandy Shores getting Sultans, Golf Carts and Sanchezes.

I remember seeing the actual distributions about a year ago when I was searching for another Intruder. A search for "GTA V vehicle spawn rate" might bring it up, though I don't know where it was... (and nor do I care anymore, I got my Intruder...)

• Like 1

Not A Nice Person

Uhh... That's (pretty much) how it is already...

You have "Poor" areas that spawn the crappy Sedans (Intruder, Primo)/Utility/Trucks/Vans/Muscles(Peyote, Tornado), "Medium" areas with Sports/Coups/Muscles, "Rich" with the more expensive stuff like F420, Sentential (XS), Schaffer... Then you also have area-specific stuff like Sandy Shores getting Sultans, Golf Carts and Sanchezes.

I remember seeing the actual distributions about a year ago when I was searching for another Intruder. A search for "GTA V vehicle spawn rate" might bring it up, though I don't know where it was... (and nor do I care anymore, I got my Intruder...)

should be the opposite tbh

@ GG14876

That's not how it works for me. I seen Lambos, forgot in game name, by Franklins neighborhood

Yea, every so often there are "rare" spawns that use high-end vehicles. Most often I see Voltics, though I've seen a Monroe, Vacca and Infernus roaming in a normal lobby. I think it is related to the Sentential guy, though who (aside from the code divers) knows?

BLACK DYNAM1TE

@ GG14876

That's not how it works for me. I seen Lambos, forgot in game name, by Franklins neighborhood

Yea, every so often there are "rare" spawns that use high-end vehicles. Most often I see Voltics, though I've seen a Monroe, Vacca and Infernus roaming in a normal lobby. I think it is related to the Sentential guy, though who (aside from the code divers) knows?

Its related to the Sentinel Guy code, I seen him in a Tailgater and a Cognoscenti Cabrio. The Tailgater was in Invite only lobby and strangely the Cognoscenti was in a public lobby, thinking he was a mugger I chase him down to claim the reward and blow up whoever personal vehicle he was driving. When I realized I didnt kill a mugger or receive bad sport points I quickly ran back to the charred remains and found in had turn into a burnt Bravado Buffalo

Now back to the subject, hopefully this thread becomes locked soon because OP you basically explained exactly how the system works.

Is there a particular car you need help with finding or is this your first GTA?

That's not how the system works, it's just base on your car. I have played a GTA game before and don't see how that question is even relevant