2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

How did I lose all of the ammo on my assault rifles at the same time?

Ronrollin9434

I was in the middle of a gun fight with some kid, and I distinctly remember putting up nearly 100k to fill up my assault rifles ammo the other day.

Well, this kid kills me, and as soon as I spawn, all of the ammo from all of my assault rifles are instantly gone. I know this is a glitch because I rarely, if ever, use my AK-47 rifle, and I had about 8k bullets for it. Instantly gone.

What gives? This is actually the second time this has happened, and it's extremely costly.

Edited by Ronrollin9434

For starters, all assault rifles in the game share ammo. If you shoot 30 bullets of ak, then you used 30 of every other assault rifle too. As for the losing all the anmo I'd say you encountered a modder. Just leave the session and your ammo will come back.

Edited by Lemonz137
  • Like 2

For starters, all assault rifles in the game share ammo. If you shoot 30 bullets of ak, then you used 30 of every other assault rifle too. As for the losing all the anmo I'd say you encountered a modder. Just leave the session and your ammo will come back.

Exactly.

Interesting, I had no idea all assault rifles shared the same bullets.

So you're saying that the person I was shooting up was a modder? That'd probably explain why he was able to use a variety of different weapons at level 3....

Also, I must be doing something wrong? I have since left the session (this was yesterday), and returned, and my ammo remains at 0.

the guy may not be a modder but a player that got deranked.

when that happen, a player lose it rank but gets to keep all the weapons.

dont know what happened to your ammo.

i have had this happen to me after getting killed by the cops i bought ammo for my grenade launcher blew the crap out of someone and got killed and it was empty it has also happened to me with the assault rifle too

Same for me the other day when I was trying to fight some god mode guy….he emptied all of my ammo.

I know that every time I get killed with my grenade launcher out, I lose 10 grenades. I think this glitch has been around for awhile. So, it could just be another glitch. Damn it R*.

I lost 9000 rounds from my ap pistol. Just went to zero after doing a mission. Lesson learned, just pick up ammo, say no to cash cards.

I know that every time I get killed with my grenade launcher out, I lose 10 grenades. I think this glitch has been around for awhile. So, it could just be another glitch. Damn it R*.

I don't think it's a glitch. You lose a clip when you die and 10 grenades is a "clip".

• Like 1

i figure this is highly unlikely, but you know there is that slight chance you might of hit the "dropped your ammo" button for that weapon. i could see if in the right area and switching between weapons during a firefight maybe. never know could be one of those things like people get in a hurry and filp the bird or salute during a fight, hell i have even done it. :lol:

I lost 9000 rounds from my ap pistol. Just went to zero after doing a mission. Lesson learned, just pick up ammo, say no to cash cards.

I have a glitch where I can't pick up ammo for weapons I've already unlocked. When I started a new character, she could pick up ammo for weapons she didn't own but as soon as she unlocked them, she couldn't. Neither of my characters can.

I have a glitch where I can't pick up ammo for weapons I've already unlocked. When I started a new character, she could pick up ammo for weapons she didn't own but as soon as she unlocked them, she couldn't. Neither of my characters can.

You can only hold a certain percentage of the ammo your character can hold. So in my example I can hold the max ammo it's 9999? Or something but I can only hold 2000 rounds of picked up ammo. On a level 30 character I have I can only hold 200 rounds picked up but can hold 500 bought. I guesd this is cash card inspired and not a glitch. In anycase 2000 rounds is enough. You just have to remember to use a bit out of each gun class and do missions depending on what type of ammo you are low in.

So what I'm saying is on a maxed out character you need less than 1900 round to pick anything up.

Yea. It shares ammo and you lose ammo when you die. So you may want to watch out on this.

Of course, using up 9999 ammo won't be in a blitz. Like someone said earlier, probably there's a modder in the room.