2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

New Gen and Hacking

GN 92

I was wondering, are we going to see the massive amount of c*nts using god mode, pistol shooting missiles, etc. in new gen consoles too?

I'm not into console modding but I'm curious about that.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Wastelander (Suzuki)

I was wondering, are we going to see the massive amount of c*nts using god mode, pistol shooting missiles, etc. in new gen consoles too?

Why,why,why,why,why are you asking this? Hacking is hacking it will happen. Nothing we can do about it

I certainly hope so as it makes for a much more interesting game.

Edited by 2281

L8m1zfV.png

Never gonna stop those kinds of people. They will find a way, but my guess is it will take a while. Not sure if anyone has hacked the new consoles yet & really dont care. Im rarely in public lobbies these days so i dont encounter these guys any more. That will change on new gen once the game is released though as im anticipating far less squeakers & cheaters/hackers. Hoping to enjoy public free roam again!

hopefully they will implement some sort of cheat detection and ban those fools, but if not at least they wont lag your game some bad hopefully, the ps4 should have the power to run the game with all their crazy stuff and not slow to a crawl like the ps3 does.

• Like 2

It all depends on the modder/hacker's experience I suppose but I'm expecting it to

happen but not on the scale we've seen with the PS3.

I certainly hope R* are more in control of the PS4/Xbox One versions but I'm not holding

my breath.

they arent hackers, one guy hacks it and the rest of the clowns download software and maybe do some soldering inside their system, or else they buy one cause they are too dumb to do it themselves, but its really not hard and most of them havent a f*cking clue what they are doing or what makes it possible for them to do it, they just pick stuff off of menus and think they are good, lol! literally anyone can do it if they have the right model ps3 and the ability to read and use google.

• Like 2

No you won't see them in new gen consoles .

Because right now there's no jailbreak/modded updates/modded consoles for PS4/Xbox one .

Edited by funmw2
  • Like 8

Ballistic Jello

Because right now there's no jailbreak/modded updates/modded consoles for PS4/Xbox one .

This man knows what's up.

• Like 2
2rqkacm.jpg

Let's hope it stays that way.

they arent hackers, one guy hacks it and the rest of the clowns download software and maybe do some soldering inside their system, or else they buy one cause they are too dumb to do it themselves, but its really not hard and most of them havent a f*cking clue what they are doing or what makes it possible for them to do it, they just pick stuff off of menus and think they are good, lol! literally anyone can do it if they have the right model ps3 and the ability to read and use google.

shut up kid if you cant do it dont talk about how easy it is

lol, yes. of course.

It took years to jailbreak the PS3 after it's initial release. It most likely won't happen with the PS4 if Sony stays on their game. Needing a PSN Plus account to play online is also another deterrent. But again anything can happen, if it does it will be years before it happens.

Forget next-gen, oh boy just wait until it comes out for PC... That is the day you need to truly fear! :blink::panic:

Black Terminator

The most accurate answer! :)

Miss Malevolent

shut up kid if you cant do it dont talk about how easy it is

Actually, sultangris is aptly stating how it works. Maybe most of the folks we run around calling "hackers" are nothing more than script-kiddies who take the tools built by the real "hackers" (or rather coders) and use that sh*t and brag they're "elite" while not knowing a damn thing about the code they're working with. There are very few real coders out there and there are a sh*t ton of script-kiddies.

Q A'd.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise