2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

We should be able to rob Fleeca Banks

Einsteinbomb

We should be able to walk into a fully functional Fleeca Bank and crack the safe in the back similar to how we crack the safe in Dry Docking, or hack the terminal like in the Bureau Raid for their vault. The score should be a five-figure score to make Rockstar happy that they aren't going to lose shark cards buyers as a result. Robbing Flecca Banks in GTA Online would add another interesting feature to free mode, but a cool-off period where all banks close for a set time should be enacted to prevent us from overindulging this feature.

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Einsteinbomb
  • Like 1

Yes that would be good but...

Cashcard comments in 3.....2.....1....

I do agree that we need more ways to make money in FR. That would be a good one. Game mechanics are already in play. Just a matter of combining store robberies with the safe. I realise I make that sound a lot easier than it probably is however.

Edited by Headdogg81

Yes that would be good but...

Cashcard comments in 3.....2.....1....

I do agree that we need more ways to make money in FR. That would be a good one. Game mechanics are already in play. Just a matter of combining store robberies with the safe. I realise I make that sound a lot easier than it probably is however.

sharkcards_megalodon.jpg

yes we need more ways to make money in free roam... but we also need harder ways... im all for mission creater aslong as there are set to super hard and have to have atleast 2-3 steps

I think the Fleeca locations and other banks (especially the one in the city next to the theater/tattoo parlor) will be used for the [possibly fictional] heists.

Coincidentally, I was just depositing my money in a Fleeca ATM.

I would love the idea to rob banks. It would add a little more fun to the game.

Shadowfennekin

Maybe we can do that in the Heist DLC. Fleeca banks being FR since they're smaller ones, while the big banks are the actual Heists

Miss Malevolent

We should be able to walk into a fully functional Fleeca Bank and crack the safe in the back similar to how we crack the safe in Dry Docking, or hack the terminal like in the Bureau Raid for their vault. The score should be a five-figure score to make Rockstar happy that they aren't going to lose shark cards buyers as a result. Robbing Flecca Banks in GTA Online would add another interesting feature to free mode, but a cool-off period where all banks close for a set time should be enacted to prevent us from overindulging this feature.

I agree. I was sooooooooooo wrong about the heist thing though.

Geeze only if someone had mentioned this to :r*: .

Oooh wait i believe :r*: mentioned that we would be able to do this in something they refereed to as a Heist.

Geeze only if someone had mentioned this to :r*: .

Oooh wait i believe :r*: mentioned that we would be able to do this in something they refereed to as a Heist.

These aren't heists. This would be a free mode feature to make extra cash; heists will be more complex and require more planning and options.

Edited by Einsteinbomb

You can't rob a bank, that's stealing from your fellow players and citizens of Los Santos and stealing is wrong.

• Like 3

Would be nice to hold up the clerk like shop hold ups just for 8 or 10 grand payouts but all the modded rooms and cash handouts have cocked that up for heists and this possible game play.... that and their pushing of cash cards ughhh

Anyway Spring and summer has gone, new or current Gen is coming in 8 weeks and still no heists is it any wonder though........... :(

Edited by Thunderer08
  • Like 1

I think they should at least allow us to rob the teller in front of the banks until they give us heists. More Cash, but with a larger response from Law Enforcement. If nothing else, at least open up the interiors so we can deposit cash in ATM's.

• Like 2

ArcadeWilliamz

Good idea but isn't really gonna good. Hmmmmmmm................ Let's see.

Walks into bank with assault shotgun and kills 3 security guards runs to the money safe and opens it only receives $3.500 then runs out and gets shot up by a low leveller.

Edited by Willstig998
  • Like 1

great idea

it has been suggested before and is painfully obvious to any1 BUT the people at R*

who knows what they're thinking really (or if they're thinking at all)

I'm certain it couldn't take more than a few hours to mod the convenience store robbery code to work in fleeca banks with adjusted payouts

and it would be a cool change liked by pretty much every1

but no R* would rather release a few new car models or any f*cking plane BUT the much desired and often requested harrier jet (in all my anger I forgot the GTA name XD)

Jedi Master Tom

Your idea is great, OP. However, it's pretty obvious that Rockstar had intended for this to be in the game but cut it so they could rush their BETA out the door and start selling shark cards. They also forgot to add BETA to the end of the GTA: Online title, so they must have been in a real hurry.

Not too much longer though, then maybe we can all shell out another $60 for the finished product on November 18th.

You can't rob a bank, that's stealing from your fellow players and citizens of Los Santos and stealing is wrong.

Isn't every GTAO player a client of the Maze Bank; making your statement wrong.

.. Well, some of it anyway.

I think I'll withdraw all my money soon. I'm pretty sure Maze bank will be audited for laundering money.

• Like 2

Those like me who are still awaiting heists, I sure do hope they use the banks like the stores. Just more money, higher wanted level from the beginning and longer cooldown.

Maybe they will even make it so that once you earn enough small bank robber RP/JP you will be given the option on big bank knock offs...here's hoping. :)

What about holding up NPC's using the ATM's? Instead of getting the usual 30 bucks you'd get for killing them, you can make them clean out their account, to an extent. Varying amounts of cash based on the person's appearance(social and financial status). Also, have the banks lock down all ATM's for a period, as OP suggested, so as to limit the use of this feature. There could be different responses, maybe sometimes no response, or a light to heavy police response. Or maybe sometimes, you f*ck with the wrong guy, like Madrozo, and you get his private security after you. It's a lot to ask, i realize. Especially on current gen, but I like the idea. It's a fairly common crime in big cities IRL.

• Like 1

What about holding up NPC's using the ATM's? Instead of getting the usual 30 bucks you'd get for killing them, you can make them clean out their account, to an extent. Varying amounts of cash based on the person's appearance(social and financial status). Also, have the banks lock down all ATM's for a period, as OP suggested, so as to limit the use of this feature. There could be different responses, maybe sometimes no response, or a light to heavy police response. Or maybe sometimes, you f*ck with the wrong guy, like Madrozo, and you get his private security after you. It's a lot to ask, i realize. Especially on current gen, but I like the idea. It's a fairly common crime in big cities IRL.

I like this idea a lot. It would add new life to free mode and keep us occupied with the new feature, not to mention the consequences of stealing from wealthy NPC's or prominent gang members linked to say Madrazo would be interesting. Be sure to send any ideas you have to [email protected]

Edited by Einsteinbomb

I think I'll withdraw all my money soon. I'm pretty sure Maze bank will be audited for laundering money.

It's America, mate. As long as the Bank has money to pay off the government, you'll be fine.

The Truffade Corporation on the other hand...

• Like 1

Why rob banks when there's kash kerds.

No but really I think the heists update will allow you to do that.