2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Does R* purposely leave - some - glitches alone?

Gay Tony

I'm not talking about some crazy conspiracy where they introduce glitches deliberately.

I'm talking about things like not wearing a bra on female characters, or being able change our appearance through glitching. Neither of these are harmful in anyway and imo we should be able to do these anyways.

Then they patch license plates and it makes me think otherwise.

Yet money glitches are fixed asap

Edited by mr toasterbutt

Your grasp of the obvious is uncanny OP.

INB4 every other smarmy reply.

Edited by Dumb guy
  • Like 1

Special Agent 25

The only glitches that get fixed are money glitches because it hinders the sale of their cash cards

The rest only get fixed whenever they bother to or when someone reports it.

Edited by L5B4LIF3

Kid^^

Dumb guy is beautiful. Leave them alone.

Anyway, Rockstar does what Rockstar does.

It's very obvious that they leave some bugs for a long time (or maybe even forever?). Usually the ones towards player's end.

The number of bugs keep increasing. Last time, the new and improved RR was the only mission that is buggy. Now the 'virus' spread to other missions too. Outside mission bugs, they still have other things to take care of hair, license plate, etc.

They can hotfix glitches that strike their end from within 30 minutes to 2 days, yet not the bugs that have been disturbing players for many months and after many patches.

It's very obvious that they leave some bugs for a long time (or maybe even forever?). Usually the ones towards player's end.

The number of bugs keep increasing. Last time, the new and improved RR was the only mission that is buggy. Now the 'virus' spread to other missions too. Outside mission bugs, they still have other things to take care of hair, license plate, etc.

They can hotfix glitches that strike their end from within 30 minutes to 2 days, yet not the bugs that have been disturbing players for many months and after many patches.

buggy as in you fail it when doing the exact thing they tell you to do? and continuing to fail every time you "restart" it? thats aways been in every mission, not many people knew it though cause they only play RR, lol! never restart if failed with an error, exit and reload fresh mission data or it will fail the same way every time, cause its reusing the same corrupt data when you restart.

I'm not talking about some crazy conspiracy where they introduce glitches deliberately.

I'm talking about things like not wearing a bra on female characters, or being able change our appearance through glitching. Neither of these are harmful in anyway and imo we should be able to do these anyways.

Then they patch license plates and it makes me think otherwise.

Yet money glitches are fixed asap

they never patched license plates, they created another bug that randomizes them in garage 2 only , and havnet yet fixed that either. garage 1 plates are unaffected,nothing was patched or changed intentionally.

Kid^^Who's the dumb guy?

Look at me profile.

I is prolly old enuff to sire your dumb self.

I see your profile has NO birthdate.

Edited by Dumb guy
  • Like 1

No. They fix whatever they think will annoy players the most.

As of 1.16, you can no longer wear hats with masks using the easy and simple whiskey glitch. It didn't harm anyone, and yet it got fixed before the balding glitch in celebration toasts.

Whoever is in charge of deciding which bugs get fixed probably has his head up his own ass.

I honestly believe they created the wall breaches and leave them alone. They said they fixed the wall breaches in a patch I can't remember, maybe 1.12, .13, .14, and didn't. They have to know they still exist.

Next time you're at the wall breach under the bridge by the right-hand (east) side LSC, look at the "wall" of the bridge where you have to go up to get into the glitch. It's a lighter color than the rest of the bridge. And why else would they put a dumpster right there, and how hard would it be to fix the glitch? Just put something hyooge there people can't move like a train car. Fixed.

But instead, they created them as a joke and don't want them fixed.

I feel like a 9/11 truther.

Edited by lilmoonpie

Kid^^

He hasn't been a kid for over 25 years at least physically maybe not so much elsewhere.

OT: Yes R* has even said that some cool/funny non-game breaking glitches will be left alone but then they patched/fixed all the cool/funny glitches and left the bad ones such as being able to kill someone in their own garage they eventually fixed that but their priorities with which glitches to fix is backwards and upside down.

Edited by AiraCobra

They cant fix wall breaches. Thats part of the map and the map will never change.

well sure they can, or else you could glitch into any wall anywhere, lol! They never will though, they arent that big of a deal really, plus they are very useful for getting away from the fuzz.

Hector Tavares

I hate how they patched countless harmless gate launch glitches, yet they never patched the swingset launch glitch in gta iv.

Glitches which let you steal money, or those that piss people off or make people cry 'its not fair' get priority.

Edited by SpidersWeb

Anyone notice the flying hat with goggles goes away when you buy a sprunk from the soda machine?

Yes they will fix anything that affects money or cash card sales...... well I not buying them so who is?.... grinding missions is the only way.

I know what you saying OP and one of the things they did that pissed me off is when they patched the third person selfie glitch which is 100% harmless yet i can think of loads of other ones that they didn't patch smh.

xInfamousRYANx

Wall beaches are due to them removing things from sp. The one by the red parking garage in the city is due to the fence and electrical box being removed in mp

• Like 2

Wall beaches are due to them removing things from sp. The one by the red parking garage in the city is due to the fence and electrical box being removed in mp

why did they remove that? hardware limitations and less stuff to render? or intentionally creating the breach?

Kid^^

He could be your dad.

actually he might be

They cant fix wall breaches. Thats part of the map and the map will never change.

R* have altered the map before, they changed a statue on the beach.

Hector Tavares

The "Store Any Vehicle" glitch being patched pissed me off the most out of all the glitches that were patched. Sure, you had the tanks and stuff being stored which in a way was cheating, but how was an RV or a police car breaking the game? That's what pisses me off. The blacklist is much, MUCH longer than it should be. It should only be for planes, helis, and the Rhino. If someone can explain to me how something as harmless as a Gang Burrito or a Caddy is breaking the game with valid reasoning and not "ITZ A UTILITY VEHICL3 DURP!", then I will keep quiet. Until then, I will forever hate Rockstar for prohibiting the storage of certain vehicles in a frickin' Sandbox game.

Shootinalloveryourface

Kid^^

He could be your dad.

actually he might be

Really?

xInfamousRYANx

why did they remove that? hardware limitations and less stuff to render? or intentionally creating the breach? Removing stuff due to limitations to render better altho I dont know why the hit box was removed

Taking 3rd person pictures of our characters walking to the car or punching pedestrians was a very game breaking glitch that needed to be patched :facedesk:

RIP Gate Launch + Apartment Whiskey Hat and Mask glitches.

You will never be forgotten.

I don't get why they patched the hat 'n' mask glitch.

FFS, Rockstar featured several photos and videos on their newswire of players wearing both face gear.

gg, cockstar, you win like always...

Kid^^

He could be your dad.

actually he might be

Really?

Yes. Really.