2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

CAR MEET (360) Classics

ohsohii

No annoying kids, at least 18+ unless you're just chill..but no squeekers. Meet up, show, judge for best. And then who knows what, just trying to get something together. Message: I illShot I or InsidiousAzrael for invites.

Feedback & Pictures

I love joining last minute late-night meets as there's no waiting for the meet to take place and it's made on the spot by people who want to cruise at that specific moment. You usually get some good meets out of these but you also run the risk of attracting trolls and idiots who blow stuff up compared to meets who do background checks and are actually prepared. As much as I love late-night meets, this one wasn't that great. I will say the host InsidiousAzrael is really chill and laidback and would love to join one of his meets again - with more control over the lobby on his part, though. A player started killing others and instead of the typical kick-from-lobby, the retribution was met with more gun fire from the opposite side - quick justice, they call it. It's not bad but it just doesn't get rid of the problem correctly. You could hear the disgruntled player mumbling angrily to himself. Well, first off we were searching for a spot and once found I was standing next to my car and got beaten near death by said disgruntle player so I knew this was going to be a rough meet. Of course, I knew the type of meet this was when I heard others talk; it was going to be really chill and hear a lot of coughing fits from taking a hit. ;)

I saw some awesome cars and we even had a friendly modder who took most of the lobby for a bus ride...at 300 miles per hour...in the sky. That was epic! Sadly, such speed caused chaos and running into a car and later on killing a player who clearly said, "get the bus away from the car" with a grenade in hand (meaning he wanted to blow up his own car up) was just the straw that made me realize I was in a bad meet. I don't know, the meet was going great so far but the modded Sabre doing drag racing was the center of attention and when the center of attention in a drag race is a car under $20,000 that can beat a Zentoro by 10 seconds is just disappointing. I feel like having a modded car in the drag racing was...useless, you know? He has no challenge whatsoever and I could see others waiting to have a real drag race and him coming barreling down the same straight we use to race in the very vast Los Santos airport just made me shake my head as he crashed in a car ready to race (and making it fly in the river behind the airport). As said; great meet and would love to join again but this was a late-night meet and expectations should be low. Despite that I saw potential (mainly the drag race portion) but it was wasted by the lack of authority from the host.

I got some great shots of great cars, though, so that's always worth it!

Pictures:

The theme was classics and the host left us decide what a classic was. Here was my definition:
0_0.jpg

Lowered and ready to scrape the sidewalk curbs!
0_0.jpg

The modded Sabre - you just had no clue how fast it really goes:
0_0.jpg

I really digged the Peyote on the left:
0_0.jpg

This red Vigero was my favorite at the meet, though:
0_0.jpg

This sweet Warrener was also a close favorite:
0_0.jpg

So someone brought a truck and I don't even want to know what that license plate says:
0_0.jpg

Damn, so many cool cars showing up!
0_0.jpg

By this point the voting was tough to decide as there was a few cars that really caught my eye:
0_0.jpg

The parking garage was deem too dark and sunlight was needed for the voting - we then headed for the beach:
0_0.jpg

Once there, though, it was only 10PM in the game and voting took place...in an even darker place:
0_0.jpg

Love this shot with the Ferris Wheel in the background:
0_0.jpg

"Hey, dood, why aren't we moving?"
"Dood, chill, this water is like little pebbles of hardness...I don't get it, dood."
0_0.jpg

Despite the lack of light, two Sandkings lit up our world like nobody else:
0_0.jpg

We then saw a Sand Whale:
0_0.jpg

"Naw, player, that's the juice of all dem females that I be makin' wet."
0_0.jpg

"Yeah, ya feel me, playa?" - Pimpin' Peter
0_0.jpg

Finalists of the "Best of Show". I believe the chrome Sabre won:
0_0.jpg

This man had no clue what he was thrusting into:
0_0.jpg

Ready for drag racing:
0_0.jpg

Come on, guys, that's not a line!
0_0.jpg

We finally found the way out of the hangar and started racing:
0_0.jpg

These Vigero's facing off:
0_0.jpg

This Ruiner was sweeeeet!
0_0.jpg

The Ruiner seconds before heading for the sea...
0_0.jpg

By this guy crashing into him at 200 miles per hour:
0_0.jpg

This looks like a great drag race:
0_0.jpg

Lastly, a picture of us in the sky. Normal? We're in a bus. Seriously.
0_0.jpg

Sorry things got a lil wild. Lol. I'm glad ya seen potential though, and dope shots! The brown Vigero was mine and black was Insidious. We'd love to get together with ya again though bro. And make something a lil more organized happen.

Sorry things got a lil wild. Lol. I'm glad ya seen potential though, and dope shots! The brown Vigero was mine and black was Insidious. We'd love to get together with ya again though bro. And make something a lil more organized happen.

Yeah, that brown Vigero made me drool! As said; chill meet, I see potential and I just want you guys to get the type of lobby that you guys deserve. This one wasn't the right one. If you guys do late-night meets that attract all the blazers you'll have that crowd on lockdown if you make some preparation, trust me. ;)

*edit*

Glad you guys didn't take my feedback the wrong way. Also glad you see what I'm seeing in terms of meet interest. Sadly I don't send friend requests to players I don't really know but I keep an eye on this section a lot and will definitely try to attend your next meet!

Edited by livejoker

InsidousAzrael

I have had many MEETS in the past, via how me and shot met. They usually go very Well but tonight We didn't plan a meet I got on and a bunch of people wanted to do a meet so it just kinda went off. Then of course sh*t happened but joker If you send me a friend request I'll sure to invite you to a future event. I'd love to have a photographer for the events.