2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Animals in GTAO Next Gen

XIantonioIX

Do you think their be less massacres going on because of animals actually in the online and there will be more use of the oceans due to sharks,killer whales,fishes?

First of all, animals for online isn't confirmed.

Second, if they are in, there are still going to be massacres, except with dead animals too.

Soo many killer whales are going to get killed.

• Like 3

Give us animals for the Content Creator.

I would immediately make a Capture match where a pack of mountain lions are in possession of Duffle Bags and all players are unarmed in the depths of Paleto Forest must kill them to retrieve and capture the bags.

Or better yet, give the bags to a pack of sharks.

The question is, how would the animals fight and how easy or difficult would they be to kill. Honestly hoping that they'd be worthy adversaries not just easy targets to pick off in one hit.

Yes i know its not confirmed but why wouldnt they add animals to online? Because people would kill them? Well we can already do it on singeplayer, why not online? The game alone is pretty graphic with brutual sh*t but oh if we kill animals its the worst thing, pretty sure R* doesnt give a damn what those anti animal killing groups got to say r* making billions and those groups arent.and yes i said fishes do you think people only hunt sharks in the real world or large animals nice logic. Since i dont know how to reply on my phone i had to make this a large post

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

id prefer road kill over random cars running into the intersection when I have the right of way.

• Like 1

GopherHedgeHots

We had them in RDR complete with challenges that rewarded you for hunting them, there will probably be platinum awards for killing the predatory animals in gtao.

Yes i know its not confirmed but why wouldnt they add animals to online? Because people would kill them? Well we can already do it on singeplayer, why not online? The game alone is pretty graphic with brutual sh*t but oh if we kill animals its the worst thing, pretty sure R* doesnt give a damn what those anti animal killing groups got to say r* making billions and those groups arent.and yes i said fishes do you think people only hunt sharks in the real world or large animals nice logic. Since i dont know how to reply on my phone i had to make this a large post

Whoa... some sort of anti-/pro- animal agenda here? Not too sure what your point exactly is though...

As for the fish, the main thing is that in offline, those small fish are just decorations (as far as I know). That is, you can't kill/touch/hurt them and they can't do anything to you either. Though... perhaps if they modeled schools of fish/"piranhas" like mobile teargas... Though you'd still need some damn good reason to even bother with the water...

As for the other animals in Online, I doubt it. Mountain lions that can kill in one hit... everything that isn't developed is going to be avoided like the plague except for the crews who have "hunts" and "safaris". And of course, you'll probably have some (clever) trolls who get a bunch of mountain lions to follow them into the city and start the first of many "NPCs Spawnkill Players in LS" events/topics.

animals online would be fun for like 2 minutes... then back to the city for the usual carnage!!!

As it's been stated many times, animals are not confirmed for online....however it is a possibility. Red dead had animals online, many that would tear you to shreds if you were AFK, but that game was set in a much different era as well. Personally, I would love to see animals in online....I want a cat for my pad.

GrandTheftRobbo

I think it will be fun as heck going shark hunting every once in awhile or just exploring the ocean and seeing marine animals in general

Do you think their be less massacres going on because of animals actually in the online and there will be more use of the oceans due to sharks,killer whales,fishes?

There aren't going to be animals in Online, other than that, your post makes no sense
  • Like 2

There aren't going to be animals in Online, other than that, your post makes no senseRight... Ill see you when an official announcement is made that there WILL be animals online...which is true... But i guess you don't believe the R* leak either huh? Lol

if ppl have dogs i can see it now somebody is walking there dog im camped out on top of a bulding snipe dog dead get in my heli and fly off

Right... Ill see you when an official announcement is made that there WILL be animals online...which is true... But i guess you don't believe the R* leak either huh? Lol

If I remember correctly the leak had a "?" after it. If it was confirmed they'd have announced it with the other features. So it's a maybe in my eyes. Either way I'm happy - but I don't think it'll change who or where people play the game.

Edited by SpidersWeb

Second, if they are in, there are still going to be massacres, except with dead animals too.

It kinda is. The leak said "animals in online?"

I think we will see them.

I can imagine some guy in a Pogo mask driving a Zentorno through the hills running over every deer he sees.

That will be me :p

How do you know the animals will be in online?

Give us animals for the Content Creator.

I would immediately make a Capture match where a pack of mountain lions are in possession of Duffle Bags and all players are unarmed in the depths of Paleto Forest must kill them to retrieve and capture the bags.

Or better yet, give the bags to a pack of sharks.

The question is, how would the animals fight and how easy or difficult would they be to kill. Honestly hoping that they'd be worthy adversaries not just easy targets to pick off in one hit.

If I get the melee weapons, I'd be so in for this.

How do you know the animals will be in online?

Oh they'll be online

at least on pc for sure

God, please let there be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online.

It kinda is. The leak said "animals in online?"

I think we will see them.

Exactly why it's not confirmed yet. Red letters with a ?. Either the writer of that article wasn't sure, or R* wasn't sure.

I do hope they come. Much immersion.

God, please let there be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online. God, please let their be eels in GTA Online.

Sorry, couldn't resist. You seem a little obsessed with eels. (Also, it's "there")

OT: Animals won't make a damn shade of difference. Hunting them doesn't feel right any more. Not after hunting... man... for so long.

Edited by ninjaontour

Fist thing I will try is to lift a killer while out of the ocean using the cargo Bob. Then drop it on someones head.

I may attach sticky bombs to it.

Shootinalloveryourface

There will be less people in the ocean (who's gonna swim if you risk getting eaten by a whale); more people in the woods (sniping deer)

If animal is in Online, you can see more weirdos fulfilling their fetishes over killing digital animals.