2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

£1m for pre-orders.

RooneyLFC

So i see you get 1m for pre orders of next gen gta.

I also notice it says 'to spend across gtav and gta online' do you think online we will just get 500k then 500k in sp?

I just enjoy freemode and dont have that much money. So 1m would do alot for me in terms of ammo&armour.

Why bother. It is going to have money glitches in a few days after launch.

Edited by Eyecandy
  • Like 3

I work most days, only get a few hours to mess around with mates in free roam. Dont have time to do all these glitches. Even if i did, i havent glitched once and dont intend to

SP shouldn't get any since you get loads once you finish the last heist and do the assassinations/stock market correctly. Until that time, you don't even really need any cash in SP unless you want to buy everything right as it gets unlocked.

I doubt glitches will be as prevalent as they were last year. At best, some complicated SP->MP->Sell chain.

As long as you aren't doing prolonged fights in free-roam, you might be able to just get by with 15~20% of your max ammo. At that point you are able to pick up dropped ammo (such as after an NPC kill, a contact mission which spawns weapons for you and Survival) and add it to your stockpile. Once you get over ~20% though, it stops working.

R* already said that it. Will be 500k in SP and 500k in GTAO

"All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts)."

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52308/grand-theft-auto-v-release-dates-and-exclusive-content

• Like 1

RavingWithJesus

that's such bullsh*t...not everyone has a ps4 or xbox one. R* should just give everyone a million dollars for the anniversary of the game and stop advertising the new version of GTA 5 in the loading screens, that's some annoying sh*t.

• Like 2

500K. LOL. yea an apartment and a cheap sports car.

I've already got tons of money and all the cars I want, and hopefully that will all transfer over. I'm not starting over with a cheap apartment and a comet (I love it, but it's only 100K).

I've already got tons of money and all the cars I want, and hopefully that will all transfer over. I'm not starting over with a cheap apartment and a comet (I love it, but it's only 100K).

When you transition, all your current stuff will go with you. It's all stored in "the cloud" so simply logging in on the new GTA online with either the Xbox One and PS4 should bring up your character. Not sure about transitions from Xbox to PS or vise versa but I've heard there's a way to do that too and probably by linking your Social Club account.

When you transition, all your current stuff will go with you. It's all stored in "the cloud" so simply logging in on the new GTA online with either the Xbox One and PS4 should bring up your character. Not sure about transitions from Xbox to PS or vise versa but I've heard there's a way to do that too and probably by linking your Social Club account.

That's good news. I'll be going from ps3 to ps4, so there shouldn't be too many issues there. I won't get too excited just yet though, because the current gen version was so messed up on launch, that I can't really expect this launch to be issue free.

Maya Echo Visari

So it isn't just going straight to online.. where it should go.

The place where money actually matters, where as in singleplayer, money has little value given that you can make billions with just a single smart playthrough amongst all three characters, and not everything is overpriced.

500K for Online is nice, but unless they tweak some things with the way things are priced now, or throw in a few nice bones, (i.e an exclusive weapon or two, maybe some exclusive vehicles) then the preorder bonus probably won't be worth the extra buck.

Even for somebody that isn't transitioning from last gen to current gen GTA V and is just getting their hands on it with the Xbone or PS4, 500K can only get you so far. They'll just be using that 500K to pay for ammo bills, weapons and MAYBE a cheap apartment and cheap car.

Is the 500K for singleplayer going to be divided into three chunks for Trevor, Michael and Franklin? This is very disappointing.

Edited by SevDoggX

• 3 weeks later...
xX_HailHydra_Xx

I'm not planning on buying the next gen version cause I can't afford it, not to mention the fact I dong have a ps4 console so I can factor that in. It's just a waste, just give us $1 million for online, not single player. Nobody really cares about making money in SP anyway, there's a trick to make billions in a few hours.

Rockstar is just advertising bs.

And I won't buy the game on PC, because PC can't be trusted to run properly. PC is more vulnerable to game errors

Phantomspirit

You get 500k for online,same for SP,if you preorder.......,you can transfer your character and all property and earnings to next Gen .

If you preorder from psn before the 3rd of nov you get a 300k more online cash as a bonus.

True but you often pay more for the game on psn than you would on disc. Plus disc games have a physical value to them. Digital games are worthless once you've bought them.

Edited by MatthewH
  • Like 1

well i dont think 500K is alot.

all i bought is

• 2 Car Appartment
  • 6 Car Appartment (traded in the above)
  • Route 66 2 car garage (for 9k+ cars when you sell em)
  • Marksman Riffle (possibly the worst sniper in the game) and upgrades (not silencer)
  • Heavy Pistol and upgrades (not silencer)
  • Stick Bombs
  • Heavy Shotgun and upgrades (not silencer)
  • Grandades
  • Special Carbine Rifle and upgrades (not silencer)
  • assault smg and upgrades (not silencer)
  • Black LTS Top, Gloves and Trousers
  • Cap
  • Shades
  • Hair Cut
  • RH8
  • Mods for Sultan Impreza
  • Mods for RH8
  • Mods for Baby Dubsta
  • Bills
  • Hospital
  • Ammo
  • More Ammo
  • Even More Ammo
  • Way More Ammo
  • Too Much Ammo

and i had about 550k, so 500k wont get you far.

The-Murphy-Chap

It's not enough all the waiting for Heists next gen and Delaying us we get a smelly 500k and for SP what's the point in SP seriously their acting dumb now, Give us 1M for just online we finish the game with over 2billion like what's the point in 500k for SP we could use it in Online more.

Quick question does the $ translate directly into pounds, or euros, I don't think it does but just wondering.

Edited by RawGo0n

Quick question does the $ translate directly into pounds, or euros, I don't think it does but just wondering.

It does have some real world value but only because R* sell shark cards.

If you pre-order the digital copy of GTA V from Sony PlayStation Store for PS4 by 11/3 you will receive an extra $300,000.