3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Kamd

Missions people find hard but were easy for you

Kamd

Well the mission i heard is very hard by people is supply lines PS2.Tomorrow i was looking for a challenge so i loaded by SanAndreas and stated playing and guess what done on first try i just glided most of the time and the couriers did not run away they just bailed i won with half fuel tank to spare

Osho

I don't find anything particularly tough to complete now ( except GTA 2 ), then back during the time of release. I'm not sure about what others do.

So, my pick would be all the ( particularly long and challenging ) races in GTA SA.

I've learned with practice over the years to complete them almost as good as the best times of what many veterans have done. It took me a lot of time, though. But, I can now manage to easily play them, with the fastest time possible for completion.

Nico

Kamd

Woah that one gave me nightmares as a child!

Edited by Kamd

Curtis

air raid was probably easy for me. But only because i had a PC.

Trust me, Aiming with a stick is hard, best examples are GTA VCS and LCS because GTA IV and V which are the only GTAs i own on the PS3 either have auto-aim in drivebys or driver driveby which isn't so serious.

in GTA LCS i hated aiming with the stick when i was a passenger doing driveby. There were a quite few of those.

in GTA VCS i had a bigger problem with the shooting range, but after days of trying i finally beat the devil.

oops doublepost

Edited by RandomStunt

Kamd

air raid was probably easy for me. But only because i had a PC.

Trust me, Aiming with a stick is hard, best examples are GTA VCS and LCS because GTA IV and V which are the only GTAs i own on the PS3 either have auto-aim in drivebys or driver driveby which isn't so serious.

in GTA LCS i hated aiming with the stick when i was a passenger doing driveby. There were a quite few of those.

in GTA VCS i had a bigger problem with the shooting range, but after days of trying i finally beat the devil.

I beat that thing in VCS in 2 tries XD

Pastry

Demolition man from GTA Vice City, Flight School in GTA San Andreas, all of Zero's missions in San An, Esspresso 2 Go! in GTA III. Really guys, what's so hard about any of these? Get a controller and quit complainging ya bihes! I got all of these on the first try.

thatstupidbug

the driver...

seriously, it's just a standard racing, just follow hillary's ass until the last checkpoint, cut the corner to give you a slighty advantage and cross the finish line in first. If I lose it's just my fault, but the mission itself isn't that hard.

theGTAking101

Wrong Side of the Tracks: I've failed it once or twice, but jeez it's not impossible. Just jump on the train and you're home free.

Three Leaf Clover: Beat the game 4 times and never failed it once.

Edited by theGTAking101

Thundurus-T

Wrong Side of the Tracks; people said Smoke couldn't shoot for sh*t but you just gotta drive alongside the train at a consistent speed, or you can do what I have done in the past and follow the elevated path and shoot them myself.

B Dawg

Demolition man from GTA Vice City, Flight School in GTA San Andreas, all of Zero's missions in San An, Esspresso 2 Go! in GTA III. Really guys, what's so hard about any of these? Get a controller and quit complainging ya bihes! I got all of these on the first try.

I found all of those to be pretty easy, but that was me on PC. Was controller sensitivity really bad on PS2 or something?

Undyne

Probably The Snow Storm in IV. Yes I did fail a few times but once you find an escape strategy its easy, Wrong Side of The Tracks wasn't that hard either its just a matter of luck. I think I passed The Driver easily in VC too.

Luuk'

The Snow Storm, Three Leaf Clover, Wrong Side of the Tracks, Stowaway are pretty easy for me, read that they were hard for others.

PhillBellic

The Snow Storm, Three Leaf Clover, Wrong Side of the Tracks, Stowaway are pretty easy for me, read that they were hard for others.

I have similar thoughts to yours. I got them in at least a couple of tries.

Cheers.

Luuk'

The last 2 missions when you chose Revenge (A Dish Served Cold and Out of Comission) were pretty easy for me too.

Pedinhuh

I've beat Three Leaf Clover on my first try, you just need to keep yourself in cover and look around for cops who might come from behind.
Always have a combat shotgun read to blast these cops off

Pastry

Three Leaf Clover was hard for people? Huh, strange. Must have been unlucky or something.

I found all of those to be pretty easy, but that was me on PC. Was controller sensitivity really bad on PS2 or something? What do you mean? I said it's easier with a controller than on PC. I had to neat a good few missions at a friends who was stuck on some of these. I found it way harder to play on the PC. Mabye im just a classic controller guy...you can change the sesitvity I think so it is pretty good is you adjust it correctly to fit the style you have.

Undyne

I've beat Three Leaf Clover on my first try, you just need to keep yourself in cover and look around for cops who might come from behind.

Always have a combat shotgun read to blast these cops off

Its the escape part that's hard. Had to retry a few times to escape the cops.

lol232

I probably completed it on my 2nd try.

fefenc

All "Zee" missions.

Seriously, I don't know why his missions got so much hate, they're funny and cool to do, I was just wondering how would be the deleted RC car mission :(

Edited by fefenc

Johan

Every single one that people state are hard are easy for me.. from "Wrong Side of the Tracks" to "Espresso-2-Go" etc

I'm not saying I didn't have issues with them years ago.. but it didn't take long to realize how easy they were if you knew how you're supposed to do them.

Now I can get Smoke to kill all the Vagos on the train before it even reaches the tunnel and much more on other missions.

fangbutt

Zero's missions

Kampret

Wrong Side of the Tracks, Catch the Wave, and some Zero's missions (excluding the one with the RC helo).

The Odyssey

Demolition Man (beat it on my 3rd go)

Supply Lines (Beat it on my 2nd)

Freefall (No idea why people find this hard, It's just about aiming right.

Air Raid (Beat it on my first go, easy.)

Luuk'

Freefall in SA was easy for me too, just aim right and it's easy to get in 1 go. Rest of the mission is a joke.

HOW'S ANNIE?

Wrong Side of the Tracks and Espresso-2-Go were piss easy missions.

The only mission I really ever have trouble with in a GTA game is supply lines, which is half the reason why I haven't even though of replaying San Andreas in the last 4 or so years.

Jeansowaty

Freefall in SA was easy for me too, just aim right and it's easy to get in 1 go. Rest of the mission is a joke.

Freefall. That piece'a sh*t mission still gives me nightmares! Uh... anyways, imo Air Raid was very easy. Probably because I'm using a PC. Same goes for Up, Up and Away, there was nothing hard. All you had to do was just blam some 'murican soldiers and steal a chopper. Piece of cake. Wrong Side of the Tracks... huh, this was easy, I did it on my 2nd try. You just gotta know what to do. End of The Line was easy too. In IV, there were nearly no missions that made me rage over them, but there were some I had to try 2-3 times...

Gummy 

Demolition Man was easy for me.

lucy12345

Wrong Side of the Tracks, Freefall, Snow Storm, Supply Lines, Demolition Man

universetwisters

Boiler suits