2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Most overrated vehicles in the series?

Jeansowaty

Yop, in this topic, you're telling which cars, in your opinion, are the most overrated ones. For me:

Elegy and NRG-500 in SA. On SAMP, everyone just drives them, and to be honest, I don't see nothing great in them. They are not really in my taste when it comes to looks, and their handling is horrible. Very overrated.

In GTA5, obviously the Adder and Zentorno. Some weirdos love painting these in chrome and use them to act like "loool i got a chrume adder, me the king of ls, feck yer stoopid old ass cars"...

So, discuss your honest opinions. Obviously in this topic we won't tolerate someone not tolerating other opinions. Have fun :^:

• Like 2

DhF4CUK7S5mrQmZkTLK8DA.png

I guess i'd say the Blista Compact. I love that car, as i love most of the standard cars in IV, but i feel people overrate the Blista C. I like the Uranus and Futo more.

• Like 1

infernus in GTA 4. everyone drives that car when the turismo, comet, super GT, bullet and F620 are all capable of being fast supercars.

akuma in V for pretty much the same reason.

• Like 1

Super GT from SA. I don't agree that the NRG-500 is overrated though, it's a great bike tbh.

• Like 1

1KgEL1o.png

GTA III: Rhino or Mr. Whoopee. Even though we were first introduced to the Rhino & Mr. Whoopee in 3, they just.. I dunno. The Rhino is legendary, but it has tires and doors.. Mr. Whoopee is one of the most rare vehicles in the game, and in the end of the day it's just a novelty Ice Cream Truck. That doesn't mean I don't love it though..

Vice: Zebra Cab. I always thought there should have been more to it than just a Big Block and a paint job. Other than that, I don't even really see any other reason to drive it to be honest. Maybe to do the Taxi missions, but even then you just get a glorified hydraulic job.

Dukes is highly overrated. There's so many who are whining because it was not in the last gen V ... I can't believe some players are over hyped about the next gen version only because the car will be featured in it !

Banshee in GTA III, even if it's a cool car, I think it was slightly overrated.

Ok it's totally off topic, but the Dodo in SA is the most underrated plane in the whole GTA history ... End of the off topic !

Asea in GTAV. What's all the fuss over this sticker bomb sh*te?

Infernus from VC, as epicly 80s and as stunning as it looked, was complete turd to drive. The Stinger and Cheetah trump it every time.

• Like 2

Infernus from VC, as epicly 80s and as stunning as it looked, was complete turd to drive. The Stinger and Cheetah trump it every time.

You... You take that back.. *teary eyed*

GTA%20VCS%20Screen%2062.png

• Like 2

Sultan from GTA SA.

Everybody seems to go like "luk I fond the Solten and lok I cun costomiz it lek at al te bampers yu con boi" with it.

It's just sh*t. The end.

Lethal Vaccine

You... You take that back.. *teary eyed*

GTA%20VCS%20Screen%2062.png

LOLOL, actually, that looks like Luis driving this from VCS. And guess what? It's a unique vehicle with proofings: It's H/EP/FP/PP/EC, I got it in my VCS save and it's one of my favorites.

Infernus.

Fat piece of sh*t. It's fast, but it's such a bitch when you need to squeeze through tight alleyways (there's a lot of this in IV, for me anyway).

I still like driving it, though. :p

Edited by Xerukal
  • Like 1

Algonquin Assassin

Pretty much every supercar as they mostly look ugly as f*ck. Give me some old school muscle like the Diablo Stallion, Dukes, Phoenix, Viegro, Sabre GT etc any day.

• Like 7

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

universetwisters

Every single supercar in GTA 5

The Dukes. Hey rednecks, good thing it's on next gen consoles so you'll have to save up your unemployment checks just to buy one just for the sake of reenacting your precious Dukes of Hazard

The Hexer

• Like 3

The Dukes. Hey rednecks, good thing it's on next gen consoles so you'll have to save up your unemployment checks just to buy one just for the sake of reenacting your precious Dukes of Hazard

I'm probably the only person that likes the Dukes because Blade drives one in the first movie.

:p

Edited by Xerukal

Super GT from SA.

That thing is underrated in SA, because everyone sucks at driving it :lol: Driving school anyone? :p

Elegy surely can't be overrated, the NRG yes.

Personally: The Comet in IV is overrated.

To clarify the NRG-500 and Elegy overrated-ism - Try playing on a server on SAMP. You'll see them EVERYWHERE. Everyone would drive them, they would be parked everywhere, hell there are even commands to just spawn these. It's damn annoying if you don't want to drift or you don't want to pop a wheelie from the moment you sit on a bike.

DhF4CUK7S5mrQmZkTLK8DA.png

Super GT from SA.

That thing is underrated in SA, because everyone sucks at driving it :lol: Driving school anyone? :p

Elegy surely can't be overrated, the NRG yes.

Personally: The Comet in IV is overrated.

That's not true, I once saw a Super GT drift meet on SAMP and it was horrible. Bullet > Super GT.

But anyways, I see more people drive the Elegy than the NRG.

1KgEL1o.png

Drunken Cowboy

The Hexer

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Super GT from GTA IV. Fast and high acceleration, didn't mean much when you're in a city cluttered with cars and buildings like LC. It also didn't corner very well or look very good in my opinion.

Screw the NRG as well. I'd take the handling of a Sanchez or Freeway over that sloppy piece of garbage any day.

Edited by Drunken Cowboy
  • Like 2

Yeah, this shtick is getting a little tired...

But guess what everyone - I'll have my Dukes in my favourite colour of green, with no decals or Dixie horn. Unthinkable isn't it?

So anyway, is this thread about the whole GTA userbase or just this place? Because when it comes to latter, I'd hardly consider supercars overrated.

Well anyhow, an overrated vehicle to me would be the Hunter. Maybe just because it didn't stick for me well, I've always preferred the more nimble Seasparrow.

Blista Compact.

I never really understood the greatness of that car, it's just unappealing to me.

Algonquin Assassin

We're just good ole boys meaning no harm.

• Like 3

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

1248936891generallee1.png

Hue hue. :D

Edited by pajkosinjoSRB
  • Like 2
fMNTnvL.png

Basically anything that preteen kids consider the best(currently those are super cars with chrome or neon color paintjob,neon color $ wheels,whitewall tires and clown or musical horn).