2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Nobody plays Versus Missions?

FinalSynFrey

Does nobody like playing this or something? One particular job i like, 'Acquire Targets I' is pretty fun, but nobody seems to play it :/

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Does nobody like playing this or something? One particular job i like, 'Acquire Targets I' is pretty fun, but nobody seems to play it :/

I'm sorry but all of them are sh*t. Acquire targets 1-3 are the worse of the lot the second you get the flag/marker you win, all you have to do is zoom climb and then fly away. The reason no one plays them is and has been in front of everyone's eyes for a long time.

I'm sorry but all of them are sh*t. Acquire targets 1-3 are the worse of the lot the second you get the flag/marker you win, all you have to do is zoom climb and then fly away. The reason no one plays them is and has been in front of everyone's eyes for a long time.

Yea, if the flag slowed you down or something like that, then I could see it being a bit more balanced.

I guess. I hope Rockstar add new game modes in the future.

See what they did? Haters made you change your mind about something fun and innocent you enjoyed through the power of their hate. Nuthin' left to do now but buy a zentorno and start first world problem bitching about heists.

See what they did? Haters made you change your mind about something fun and innocent you enjoyed through the power of their hate. Nuthin' left to do now but buy a zentorno and start first world problem bitching about heists.

I don't own a single supercar. I don't bitch about heists. I help people out a lot and try not to open fire without provocation. Now that we've established that I don't fit the character you just described, check it out -

Versus mission are sh*t.

Put these in the same boat as Capture. They can be a sh*t load of fun, but the majority of people for whatever reason are more inclined to DM, Race or do Contact Missions, or still play feckin RR.

Why is this?

Putting the money aside (as mentioned payouts can be quite weak) - there is a lot of fun, but a big issue is you can never get enough people to play.

Ignoring the new ones, which are all air focused, here are the VS missions, I cannot say I've played them all but def played some and yes they are fun and better with a lot of peeps.

Crooked Cop

Roadgame

Hippy Hunting

Lost in Transit

Top Fun I, II, III

Patriot Games

Underhand Contraband

Truck Off

Escape from LS

Into the Wild

Island Getaway

Weed Killer

Airport Parking

I wonder if R* intentionally give lower payouts for these compared to contact missions, races etc? But why would they.

Im thinking the mission creator will shake things up a bit with what people spend time doing.

Played two in my entire GTA V online lifetime. One I'm sure is suggest when you enter online after the death match suggestion, I can't remember if I'm correct. I did grab a bag (lame) and some Lazer Jet bag grab (got put in when it selected by votes and thought I give it a try) it was not my interest. None of them are. Parachuting reminds me of Yoga, nobody wants parachute jobs or verse one another (+ enemies sometimes) jobs.

Get yo'self $5679 & 245RP. Get yo'self f*cked and throw them jobs in with that useless good for nothing c*nt of an Ocean.

My crew does them sometimes, but I've never played them with randoms. I enjoy them. I enjoy most of what this game has to offer actually. I'm a rare breed.

I haven't enjoyed a video game this much since GTAIII came out for ps2.

I already bought a Zentorno. As for Heists, there's no point of complaining about it.

• Like 1