3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Affalterbach

Schwartzer Appreciation Thread.

Affalterbach

Don't know why people are calling it just the C63 amg. It looks nothing like it. The front however may be inspired by it and the back is definitely inspired by the e63 amg.

Like i told you, read page 1 post 29.

It cant be called a E63 Coupe. Why? Because that car doesnt exist.

Ubermacht

Don't know why people are calling it just the C63 amg. It looks nothing like it. The front however may be inspired by it and the back is definitely inspired by the e63 amg.

Nah, it's definitely an E-Class coupe of some sort, presumably an E350. Why do people automatically assume everything is the fastest, noisiest version? (Modern) AMG's always have 4 exhausts, by default, the Schwartzer has 2. The E63 coupe does not exist, but the E350 Coupe certainly does.

Affalterbach

Nah, it's definitely an E-Class coupe of some sort, presumably an E350. Why do people automatically assume everything is the fastest, noisiest version? (Modern) AMG's always have 4 exhausts, by default, the Schwartzer has 2. The E63 coupe does not exist, but the E350 Coupe certainly does.

Go drive in your bmw.

On a serious note. It is a C63 BLACKSERIES. No way that this is a E Coupe, it only has the taillights of it. Rockstar based this car on the CL and C, but they defo went more for the looks of the C. I agree on the exhaust part, but mine has 4 exhaust now so i love to pretend that this is a AMG and not a "standard" E350. Lol you should have atleast said E500.

This is not only towards to you, but if someone thinks that this is a E Coupe then youre stupid.

Ubermacht

Go drive in your bmw.

On a serious note. It is a C63 BLACKSERIES. No way that this is a E Coupe, it only has the taillights of it. Rockstar based this car on the CL and C, but they defo went more for the looks of the C. I agree on the exhaust part, but mine has 4 exhaust now so i love to pretend that this is a AMG and not a "standard" E350. Lol you should have atleast said E500.

This is not only towards to you, but if someone thinks that this is a E Coupe then youre stupid.

Wait wait wait wait wait. How the hell is it a Black Series? No spoiler, no quad exhaust, no AMG styling, no idiotic V8, no unmanageable oversteer, no back-breaking ride...

And it only has the tail-lights of an E, yes, but it has the side profile of one, and the front end of a CL, which is based on the S-Class, and the E is much closer to it than the C. I'd also say that it (the Schwartzer) s much closer to the size of an E-Class. And to be quite frank, I was not aware of the E500 thanks to Mercedes Benz's pathetic model selection in the UK, where they only offer an E200 petrol, or an E350 'Bluetec' (i.e. way behind other german manufacturers in efficiency and performance) diesel.

Edited by Übermacht

Affalterbach

Go drive in your bmw.

Wait wait wait wait wait. How the hell is it a Black Series? No spoiler, no quad exhaust, no AMG styling, no idiotic V8, no unmanageable oversteer, no back-breaking ride...

And it only has the tail-lights of an E, yes, but it has the side profile of one, and the front end of a CL, which is based on the S-Class, and the E is much closer to it than the C. I'd also say that it (the Schwartzer) s much closer to the size of an E-Class. And to be quite frank, I was not aware of the E500 thanks to Mercedes Benz's pathetic model selection in the UK, where they only offer an E200 petrol, or an E350 'Bluetec' (i.e. way behind other german manufacturers in efficiency and performance) diesel.

Side profile of a E? Dude look at the car from the side when its stock, it has the wheels and the bodylines of the BS. The front bumper is from the CL and C. Headlights CL. Only thing that is from the E are the taillights. If it were a CL the roofline and the window shape would be smoother and a bit longer. I see it as a BS because stock the bodylines and wheels are from the BS (like i said above).

No V8 badge? Since the car also is based on a CL, they put a 6.5 V12 badge on it as in CL 65 AMG. No spoiler? Not all BS come with a spoiler.

No oversteer? It defo has oversteer, drive one in game and you'll see how it powerslides around corners. If your a good driver you wont spin out a corner. No quad exhaust? Nope, but you can throw them on. So i cant really argue about that.

We can argue about this the whole day long but i dont see the point of it. For me its a C63 BS for you its a E Class Coupe.

Edited by GtaFiveLs

Marcinguy

Seeing all these pics makes me want this car. how hard is it to find?

You can buy it on Southern San Andreas Super Autos for about $80k I think

If I don't feel like buying it off the web site, where do they spawn usually?

Rockford Hills is your best bet. However, I've looked for this and the Schafter (four dour one) for ages and they never spawned for me. Just ended up buying it in the end to save me the heartache.

gagemb9918

Found an article on the Top Gear website published today about the new AMG c63.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/new-mercedes-amg-c63-2014-09-24

What the new C63 does feature, however, is a whole dollop of fast. Welcome to Mercedes' bruising comeback to the new BMW M3 andM4.

The new car will come in two levels of spice, and will comfortably eclipse the Beemer's 431bhp turbo'd six, thanks to AMG's new 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 powerhaus. The ‘standard' AMG C63 produces 476bhp and 479lb ft of torque, and will go from 0-62mph in 4.1 seconds (or 4.2s if you plump for the estate version, which you probably should).

Then there's the range-topping range-topper, the AMG C63 ‘S', which features a pumped 510bhp and 516lb ft of torque, the extra power dropping the 0-62mph sprint down to 4.0 seconds flat (or 4.1s for the estate). Top speed on both is limited, of course, to 155mph.

At 1640kg - more for the estate - the big C is a bit heavier than its BMW rival (which weighs in between 1572kg and 1595kg), though Mercedes claims it'll return 34.6mpg on the combined cycle. The engine is related to that seen in the AMG GT supercar too, with the turbochargers situated inside the ‘V' of the cylinder layout, and still built to the ‘one man, one engine' philosophy. Considering Merc sold 40,000 models of the outgoing C63, pity this ‘one man'.

Edited by gagemb9918

Affalterbach

Yea i already saw it. I hated the new C class but the AMG version looks f*cking sick. Dont dig the front though, frontbumper looks like the E class facelift. But yea all mercedes look like eachother these days. The new CLS also had that front end. But the back end looks good, love the exhausts. The badges on the back are weird though, why is the AMG on the left side and the C63S badge on the right side wtf? Looks out of place.

A good thing is that they still are V8's and not 6 cylinder like the new M3/4. Love the numbers the car is pushing (HP).

I still prefer the C63 w204 facelift though. Since the new one is out the w204 facelift will be cheaper here. You know what that means..... Hahahhah.

Nenzo

uea00Xu.jpg

Nice shot and nice whip

Gnocchi Flip Flops

This was my Schwartzer:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I really, really wanted to like the Schwartzer, but it just didn't do it for me. I've had this grey C63 AMG Coupe/E550 Coupe lookalike for almost a year but last week I traded it for a beautiful pearl blue Felon GT and I'm more than glad to say that it was a worthy upgrade.

To me the Schwartzer looks good, especially done up the way I did it above, but the looks just don't make up for the driving. On the freeway, it's cool, calm, and reserved. It's also pretty quick. But everything else about it sucks (handling-wise). The steering is so numb, the turning radius is unbearably awkward and inaccurate, and the way it feels is just so un-GT-like. My love for the Felon GT just kept growing and growing and with limited space, I had to get rid of the Schwartzer. I mean the Felon GT is better at everything, plus it's a convertible. So bye, bye Schwartzer. We've had some great memories together but you're just getting stale. Hello Felon GT:

0_0.jpg

Edited by Sting4S

Tiny Rick

Is it a 4 door or a 2 door car?

gagemb9918

2 door

Tiny Rick

2 door

f*ck!

Big_Boy_Bmw760Li

Yea i already saw it. I hated the new C class but the AMG version looks f*cking sick. Dont dig the front though, frontbumper looks like the E class facelift. But yea all mercedes look like eachother these days. The new CLS also had that front end. But the back end looks good, love the exhausts. The badges on the back are weird though, why is the AMG on the left side and the C63S badge on the right side wtf? Looks out of place.

A good thing is that they still are V8's and not 6 cylinder like the new M3/4. Love the numbers the car is pushing (HP).

I still prefer the C63 w204 facelift though. Since the new one is out the w204 facelift will be cheaper here. You know what that means..... Hahahhah.

I think your getting confused with the in-line 6 Bmw e46 m3 and prior ///M3's such as the popular e36 ///M3. The Bmw e90/e92/e93 was the first ///M3 to have a v8 in it (with turbos unfortunately; I like n/a engines better.) It would make no sense in 2014 for a new M3 to have a six cylinder lmao. And Bmw uses the inline 6 engine instead of a v6 btw. Both of the new M3/4 are v8 turbos pushin 425 horses to the rear. That's a lotta hay for a small car. I don't mind ///amg it might win a straight line, but a M3 would beat it around a track with no problem. And a Bmw e39 ///m5? Ohh man don't get me started ahaha. In my opinion if you get a German car you either get a Bimmer or a Porsche simple as that. And for just straight luxury a 7 series in my eyes is better than a s class. Especially when Bmw comes out with the all new 2016 7er next year the limo game is over hands down. Aahaha.

Big_Boy_Bmw760Li

0_0.jpg

Got mah schafter doe! (don't have a pic of my v12 at the moment)

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I lolled at some of the coments above

Rockstar never completely copies one specific car for this game :p

Its an invented car with many traits from real life cars :)

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Shhhh! Intelligence is not allowed in this discussion!

Affalterbach

If you were referring to me, i never said it was only based on one car. Its based on a few mercedes but like i said its more based on the C63 (BS).

I think your getting confused with the in-line 6 Bmw e46 m3 and prior ///M3's such as the popular e36 ///M3. The Bmw e90/e92/e93 was the first ///M3 to have a v8 in it (with turbos unfortunately; I like n/a engines better.) It would make no sense in 2014 for a new M3 to have a six cylinder lmao. And Bmw uses the inline 6 engine instead of a v6 btw. Both of the new M3/4 are v8 turbos pushin 425 horses to the rear. That's a lotta hay for a small car. I don't mind ///amg it might win a straight line, but a M3 would beat it around a track with no problem. And a Bmw e39 ///m5? Ohh man don't get me started ahaha. In my opinion if you get a German car you either get a Bimmer or a Porsche simple as that. And for just straight luxury a 7 series in my eyes is better than a s class. Especially when Bmw comes out with the all new 2016 7er next year the limo game is over hands down. Aahaha.

Bro, i think you are the one thats confused. Both the M3 and M4 are 3.0L Inline-6 Tubro engines pushin 431 horses to the rear wheels.

The c63 will beat the M3 on a straight line and on a track. You can look it up.

Bimmer or a Porsche? Porsches arent the fastest in their class, so that a big no for me. If you really want a german car. Then there are only 4 to choose out. Mercedes, Bmw, Audi and VW.

If you are talking about luxury. The S is way more luxury than a 7.

But hey, you are a Bmw fan and i am a Mercedes fan. We both can discuss this the whole day long hahah.

I dont hate on Bmw's, my favorite Bmw's are the M6 f12 and the M3 f80 atm. A real car enthusiast can appreciate every car.

Edited by Affalterbach

Taco_Gta

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Lonesome Drifter

DAMMIT!!! I had to sell mine to get space in my garage for these rare vehicles (check sig) during the dupe glitch :( worst mistake ever :/

Gonna have to get a new one. No matter the cost!!!

Khoda

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Nice cheapo version of feltzer :lol:

the feltzer is god awful

EDIT: what the f*ck happened to his comment

Edited by Khoda

gagemb9918

Nautical blue and ultra blue pearl looks amazing on this car.

-KC

In it's favourite place.

0_0.jpg

Affalterbach

In it's favourite place.

0_0.jpg

She is always thirsty, isnt she. Haha.

vietboi2

CL Class Front end

Mercedes-Benz-CL-Class.jpg

E Class coupe Rear

2012-Piecha-Design-Mercedes-Benz-E-Class

C63 Amg coupe side

2012-Velos-Designwerks-Mercedes-Benz-C63

CL65 V12 Amg engine

2008-Mercedes-Benz-CL65-AMG-Engine-1280x

gagemb9918

They should have made the Schwartzer race competitiive

We Are Ninja

...To me the Schwartzer looks good, especially done up the way I did it above, but the looks just don't make up for the driving. On the freeway, it's cool, calm, and reserved. It's also pretty quick. But everything else about it sucks (handling-wise). The steering is so numb, the turning radius is unbearably awkward and inaccurate, and the way it feels is just so un-GT-like...

I'm glad it's not just me. The Schwartzer is a BEAUTIFUL car, and it's got some of the best aesthetic mods in the game. But, from it's poor acceleration to it's awkward handling, it's overall performance is abysmal.

Acaveli

tfM5ohY.jpgMi9dxcM.jpg

Here's my contribution.