4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Crazyeighties

What are your phobias & fears?

CartmanKusanagi

Acrophobia, I guess.

And does Aphex Twin count as a phobia? I like his music, but I can't bear to look at some of his music videos and album covers. ...I Care Because You Do is the worst offender; seriously, that one gave me nightmares for a while. There's a user here on GTAF who actually has that as an avatar, but I don't recall their name.

Payne Killer

^MisterPink?

CartmanKusanagi

^MisterPink?

Yep, that's him. I'm not hating on him in case anyone's wondering, I just jumped back in my seat a little when I first realized what his avatar was a few weeks ago :D Edited by CartmanKusanagi

Kampioen

I have none. I'm pretty scared of snakes but not to the point where I can't be within a couple of meters from it or anything. If I had to I could probably grab one too.

Sir Michael

I hate bugs, and jumping into water where I can see the bottom, especially from freaky heights. I also have a huge fear of losing... I like winning too much.

Moonshield

I have intense aquaphobia. I can always remember being scared of water, but it has just got worse as I get older. When I was young I never learned to swim because of my fear, but today I can't even take a shower without having a panic attack. To get around this I mostly dust bathe these days (you may have seen horses or elephants doing this), and when I get really dirty I ask my mum to give me a sponge bath after I have taken some sleeping pills.

Recently my fear has even translated into me not wanting to drink liquid water, I mostly eat ice now, but I have to eat a huge amount to stay hydrated and my teeth are constantly in agony since they are very sensitive.

I am not sure how common my problem is because I have been too afraid to share it with many people until now, if any of you has any experience and could help out then it would be greatly appreciated.

Pavle

I'm scared of insects. Mostly spiders. I'm also alergic to insect bites and I have a fear of being bitten. I mostly have nightmares of them crawling onto me and I wake up sweat.

Femme Fatale

I'm disgusted of watching people vomit...I forgot the name of the phobia...Every time someone's about to throw up, I immediately look away...I don't like throwing up either, every time I feel sick to my stomach, I try every method to prevent myself from throwing up...

This is quite a funny one... when I was a kid ( about 4-8 ish) I was petrified of path sweepers, I thought they would sweep me up! :pp not any more though... :p

Edited by Guest

Skeever

Arachnophobia (fear of spiders) and melissophobia (fear of bees). Not sure what other serious phobias I have.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I also have a fear of heights. That can be a real pain in the ass to deal with.

Edited by WinkingSkeever6

The Mascara Snake

Cars coming from around corners while I am in a car always freaks me out now. Especially when people come speeding over the blind corner next to our house while we are trying to get out of our driveway.

CannonRage

I have intense aquaphobia. I can always remember being scared of water, but it has just got worse as I get older. When I was young I never learned to swim because of my fear, but today I can't even take a shower without having a panic attack. To get around this I mostly dust bathe these days (you may have seen horses or elephants doing this), and when I get really dirty I ask my mum to give me a sponge bath after I have taken some sleeping pills.

Recently my fear has even translated into me not wanting to drink liquid water, I mostly eat ice now, but I have to eat a huge amount to stay hydrated and my teeth are constantly in agony since they are very sensitive.

I am not sure how common my problem is because I have been too afraid to share it with many people until now, if any of you has any experience and could help out then it would be greatly appreciated.

F*ck you very much.

unbid

Back when I was a kid, I had a huge phobia of trucks and buses wheels. Those things were so big I was afraid someday those things gonna crush me.

But currently, I have fear of heights, amphibian, and reptilian (except tortoise and turtles). I always have my height phobia whenever I'm in a tall building/open space/glass elevator with few to none people around there, but rarely in crowded space.

Also, I would gag and hurl easily when I see vomits, anything that look like vomit, or someone who vomits.

Edited by unbid

Niobium

i'm afraid of heights

E•MO•TION

Thunderstorms.

When I was a child, I had a lightning bolt hit a spot where I had just been standing moments earlier. Talk about close calls.

:whuh:

9i OTD

Whatever the fear is off basically every invertebrate animal. Heights, especially when you can look down and get that sick feeling. I also have a fear of being rejected, so I'm semi-constantly in fear a bit.

*Qi*

1. I have fear while stepping down the stairs. I cant step down stairs fast. Although I can step up very fast.

2. I also have fear from a large group of peoples.

Edited by Cristiano Ronaldo 7

Memes

Cockroaches. Thank god I don't see them to often.

Saliva

Arachnophobia. I figure it is the best phobia to have, seeing as some spider bites can be fatal and they come into our homes.

Damned_Hitman

I should be able to walk on water.

But, alas I'm afraid of drowning and like keep my feet on the ground.

Dottie

Millipedes and centipedes creep me out for a few, then I just leave it

Spiders not so much since theyre so common in basements n such that I just dont care anymore

I should be able to walk on water.

But, alas I'm afraid of drowning and like keep my feet on the ground.

Because you dont have Auto aim on :p

Edited by Winning001

Niko Montana

I have a fear of heights and a (very small phobia) of insects. Even though I know they won't do anything, they still creep me out.

gangster2332

u know those white delivery vans with those metal bumpers sticking out? im scared dat one day one van will cut the roadcorner too quick and cut my knee of with the bumper

Flachbau

Even though I've been in cars and car rides practically my whole life, I'm afraid to get hurt and or possibly die in a car accident.

Also, mice and spiders. f*ck. that. sh*t.

Edited by Nick

Stoney0503

Heights, a very common one.

The ocean, more specifically, the creatures IN the ocean, such as Jellyfish.

I hate being around Bees and wasps, I got stung by one when I was younger, I just don't like the look, sound of feel of them.

paperbagdude

I fear public embarrassment. I wouldn't mind running around in a pink morph suit on a busy street, acting f*cked up and crazy, but the fear of pissing my pants or in general not having a toilet available for defecation will make me very frustrated, so frustrated I get nervous, sweaty, rude to others and sometimes panic.

I've had this fear since a bus ride with my best friend a few months ago. We have waited for the bus for hours (so I had plenty of time to do my business), but as soon as I got on the bus, I had to really pee. Too late to step outta it. We drove like 14 kilometers while I had to keep it inside me. Every small bump in the road just made things even worse.

Since the bus was pretty much empty (except a few up front) and my buddy and I sad on the back seat, I thought of just urinating on the on of the seats, let it soak in and never take that bus route again.

Thankfully, the driver took a break at another bus station which gave me 50 seconds to rush to the toilet and do my thing.

Edited by paperbagdude

I Love Anna Kournikova

Failure is a big one for me. Running my familys business puts tons of pressure on me and if I fail, everyone looks at me.

Also letting people down. They kind of go hand in hand but I hate when I disappoint other people.

Black_Jesus

Coming back to this bitch reincarnated.

Damned_Hitman

Coming back to this bitch reincarnated.

Another Jesus!

Shouldn't you also be scared of water too?