1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online: Rumors & Speculation

Raavi
  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTA4131

• Richard Power Colt

• sesamtamam

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has effectively become the armpit of the GTAO section. One giant sewer of bullsh*t and general chit chat with the odd bit of genuine information. It's clear the concept of the thread doesn

I think they are planning something big, something VERY big, something like 20 New Rockstar Verified jobs

Heists : [0x02084EA9]GTA Online: Complete a Heist finale without anyone dying.[0x02814D53]You completed a Heist prep mission.[0x0B613162]You completed a Heist finale without taking any damage.[0x0D1C

I find this really weird that they didn't even took the afford to make a post for there 1 year anniversary.

It's freaking 8 am in NY. The post around noon time usually. Give them time.

3 PM here

Lol. R* headquarters is in NY.

It doesn't matter what time it is for anyone else.

I find this really weird that they didn't even took the afford to make a post for there 1 year anniversary.

It's freaking 8 am in NY. The post around noon time usually. Give them time.

3 PM here

Lol. R* headquarters is in NY.

It doesn't matter what time it is for anyone else.

Still,petty much confirmed for being nothing. They won't bother even making a NewsWire post...

Think they will. With artwork made by the community, a look back on past year and announcement that heists are in the works. But take time. Soon.

So what time is it in New York now? Is there ANY chance of some kind of update? It doesn't seem likely to me...

Think they will. With artwork made by the community, a look back on past year and announcement that heists are in the works. But take time. Soon.

So what time is it in New York now? Is there ANY chance of some kind of update? It doesn't seem likely to me...

Dont know honestly. There is no event scheduled. They will just thank us for our patience and promises us more content in the future, we just have to stick to the newswire.

Dont know honestly. There is no event scheduled. They will just thank us for our patience and promises us more content in the future, we just have to stick to the newswire.

As I post this, it's 10:08 I'm NY.

Still too early for them to post on the newswire.

Can't believe they gave us that sh*tty ass trailer instead of DLC, I need to cleanse after that horrendous piece of sh*t that's on level with SR4.

SR4 is mindless and fun.

• Like 2
Guest Billy Russo

Honestly really surprised there's nothing. Maybe later in the week unexpected? The Next Gen announcement would have been the perfect filler if they didn't have anything prepared for this week/the anniversary, I thought they would of saved that if so.

If they don't make an announcement about an update today then I don't expect anything till Halloween

Isn't it too late for an announcement today?

Well where I am its 4 pm, usually they release around 6 - 9 pm so there is a few hours yet. I just dont see why they released the info on next gen last week when they could of done today or yesterday.

Honestly really surprised there's nothing. Maybe later in the week unexpected? The Next Gen announcement would have been the perfect filler if they didn't have anything prepared for this week/the anniversary, I thought they would of saved that if so.

There isn't nothing coming this week, probably not next week either. The week after on the 30th is a high possibility. All we can expect now is an announcement or some sh*tty livestreams

As far as I know Flight School was already out by this time.

Yeah and so were all the other updates, an announcement is all we can expect now

Yeah and so were all the other updates, an announcement is all we can expect now

Erm, no it wasn't. Flight School took a month and a half, now we're 2 days off a month.

Edited by Flight_School_12/08

There isn't nothing coming this week, probably not next week either. The week after on the 30th is a high possibility. All we can expect now is an announcement or some sh*tty livestreams

If that is so then I'm gonna stop checking in. I am however surprised they didn't even make a post about it... Well,looks like GTAV means more to me than them. I'm really annoyed when I see some R* news on my news feed and it turns out to be some live stream with those YouTubers who basically work against them by just exploiting every glitch possible and showing us on YouTube. See ya when there are more interesting threads to read or we get any actual news ~ ~

Erm, no it wasn't. Flight School took a month and a half, now we're 2 days off a month.

I mean like...time wise...in a certain point of a day...I remember waking up at 10 AM CET and it just went live,now it's almost 6 PM

The cake WAS a lie!