1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online: Rumors & Speculation

Raavi
  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTA4131

• Richard Power Colt

• sesamtamam

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has effectively become the armpit of the GTAO section. One giant sewer of bullsh*t and general chit chat with the odd bit of genuine information. It's clear the concept of the thread doesn

I think they are planning something big, something VERY big, something like 20 New Rockstar Verified jobs

Heists : [0x02084EA9]GTA Online: Complete a Heist finale without anyone dying.[0x02814D53]You completed a Heist prep mission.[0x0B613162]You completed a Heist finale without taking any damage.[0x0D1C

Now I am going to drop some extreme speculation here. If some of you guy where here at the forum WAY WAY WAY before GTA V got released you might recall that someone found a list of vehicles for GTA V in Max Payne 3. In this list there were snowvehicles such as skimobile any others. Might these vehicles finally be released over christmas when the snow is active???

List can be found on:http://www.giantbomb.com/grand-theft-auto-v/3030-36765/forums/gta-v-vehicles-found-in-max-payne-3-files-546993/

God, I'd kill for a snowmobile thing, that'd be awesome. And yes, I would still try that thing in Sandy Shores, hahaha!

Now I am going to drop some extreme speculation here. If some of you guy where here at the forum WAY WAY WAY before GTA V got released you might recall that someone found a list of vehicles for GTA V in Max Payne 3. In this list there were snowvehicles such as skimobile any others. Might these vehicles finally be released over christmas when the snow is active???

List can be found on:http://www.giantbomb.com/grand-theft-auto-v/3030-36765/forums/gta-v-vehicles-found-in-max-payne-3-files-546993/

God, I'd kill for a snowmobile thing, that'd be awesome. And yes, I would still try that thing in Sandy Shores, hahaha!

Snowmobile would only make sense if snow was a permanent weather option. From past experience I can say that R* probably won't make it happen, but I hope I'm wrong.

I know they probably won't, but I'm amused by the idea of trying to drive that on the roads, skidding out on tarmac, sparks flying everywhere! :p

If you think about it:

October: LTS update

November: New Gen launch, considered as an update by R* logic

December: Christmas Update, is the only logical thing, why would there be anything else

January: PC release, another update in R* logic

lol

I'm betting the pc release gets delayed too.

....BUT NEW CHRISTMAS OUTFITS

I don't think there is much to speculate about now, everything has already been guessed or pondered and rockstar isn't giving us anything to go on other than Heists will be next and it will be "very soon" that was said a month ago. at this point who knows I don't care about heists that much but I wish we would get something we havn't had an update in 2 months and the last 2 updates were pretty weak. I can't imagine rockstar is selling too many cash cards right now by not coming out with anything new to buy which is there whole reason for having an online portion is to bring in extra revenue. I hope we see something.

List can be found on:

http://www.giantbomb.com/grand-theft-auto-v/3030-36765/forums/gta-v-vehicles-found-in-max-payne-3-files-546993/

It'd be sweet if you could get it (and the Sanchez) to hydroplane across water.

I don't think there is much to speculate about now, everything has already been guessed or pondered and rockstar isn't giving us anything to go on other than Heists will be next and it will be "very soon" that was said a month ago. at this point who knows I don't care about heists that much but I wish we would get something we havn't had an update in 2 months and the last 2 updates were pretty weak. I can't imagine rockstar is selling too many cash cards right now by not coming out with anything new to buy which is there whole reason for having an online portion is to bring in extra revenue. I hope we see something.

GTA Online Census: The Story So Far
Posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games
As we gear up to usher an entire new population into Los Santos and Blaine County with the release of Grand Theft Auto V on the PS4 and Xbox One next week – we just wanted to say thank you to the awesome and dedicated players that have made GTA Online such a nonstop thrill over the past year on PS3 and Xbox 360 so far. We may have provided the world and the tools, but it’s really you players who have made the Online world as amazing as it has become. We’ve dug up a few bits of Online census info as you can see below that help illustrate that point.
We know you’re all excited for more Updates to come and we’ve got some really exciting stuff in the works to continue adding to, expanding and evolving the world of Grand Theft Auto Online – including the highly anticipated launch of Online Heists which will be available for all four consoles as the first GTA Online Update to happen after the game launches on PS4 and Xbox One. We’ll have some details on that very soon as well.

We know you’re all excited for more Updates to come and we’ve got some really exciting stuff in the works to continue adding to, expanding and evolving the world of Grand Theft Auto Online – including the highly anticipated launch of Online Heists which will be available for all four consoles as the first GTA Online Update to happen after the game launches on PS4 and Xbox One. We’ll have some details on that very soon as well.

they said very soon, its been 4 weeks minus a day, and nothing?

I think the people handling the press and copy for rockstar have no idea what's going on on a development level and instead are told to give a particular impression and to say the right things by rockstar...

A bit like the bible...a bunch of dudes writing stuff to get people to believe but none of it coming straight from the horses mouth...

I want to see an article written by a developer :p

they said very soon, its been 4 weeks minus a day, and nothing?

They said 'soon' last year and it's still not coming. What do you expect from a company who don't know time and date?

GTA Online is dead. SP is way better, for me anyway. Only thing online is good for is playing with friends and all my friends have stopped playing GTA because of how sh*t it has gotten. How hard is it on next gen consoles to bring most things from SP like the vehicles and weapons online? It pisses me off that almost everything is on next gen is for SP. Anyway I think this is it for GTA Online, they had a good chance with NG and they blew it. Until SP DLC I think all of us are going to be bored of the game and wanting an update every week. Because heists are heists, they will last a week and then we will be bored of them. I would pay for a decent DLC right now, thats how much I want it. For a reasonable price of course

• Like 1

GTA Online is dead. SP is way better, for me anyway. Only thing online is good for is playing with friends and all my friends have stopped playing GTA because of how sh*t it has gotten. How hard is it on next gen consoles to bring most things from SP like the vehicles and weapons online? It pisses me off that almost everything is on next gen is for SP. Anyway I think this is it for GTA Online, they had a good chance with NG and they blew it. Until SP DLC I think all of us are going to be bored of the game and wanting an update every week. Because heists are heists, they will last a week and then we will be bored of them. I would pay for a decent DLC right now, thats how much I want it. For a reasonable price of course

your opinion dude,but i love it still loads to do and next gen is brilliant great laugh with my crew,im level 521 on everyday, but thats my opinion!!

Edited by GTAOMark
  • Like 1

what do you still find entertaining at level 521?

im level 371 and there isn't much bringing me back

crystal palace have won the champions league on world class on fifa 15 for me haha

why don't you play fifa and use west ham lol?

your opinion dude,but i love it still loads to do and next gen is brilliant great laugh with my crew,im level 521 on everyday, but thats my opinion!!

Im level 200 and bored of it already, So how do you keep going?. But im not bored of SP, I doubt I ever will be. I guess there is just a ton more of stuff to do in SP. More vehicles, there are cheats etc. SP just seems more realistic with all the wildlife. In my opinion R* did a good job with next gen SP but definitely not online. There are no animals and half of the new stuff is for SP. SP DLC is the only thing that will save online now, if it even transfers over to online

• Like 1

GTA Online Census: The Story So Far
Posted 3 weeks, 6 days ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games
As we gear up to usher an entire new population into Los Santos and Blaine County with the release of Grand Theft Auto V on the PS4 and Xbox One next week – we just wanted to say thank you to the awesome and dedicated players that have made GTA Online such a nonstop thrill over the past year on PS3 and Xbox 360 so far. We may have provided the world and the tools, but it’s really you players who have made the Online world as amazing as it has become. We’ve dug up a few bits of Online census info as you can see below that help illustrate that point.

They have an announcement for us. Saying that heists coming after 15th of January. Will come in two weeks.

lol a mod removed my post...if that's getting removed then I think you need to remove 90% of the posts in here

it was aimed at you hammers fan...pretty much asking what keeps you going as the other dude or dudette did...

I have been aiming for champions league glory with cpfc on legendary on fifa 15 having achieved it on world class...

you don't play fifa as WHU?

have I been banned from posting in this thread mods?

Everything I write gets deleted...

@west ham fan don't you play fifa?

at level 500+ are you not a bit bored?

I use palace and have turned them into one of the best teams in the world in 2021...very satisfying haha

Edited by Halal Cyborg

have I been banned from posting in this thread mods?

Stop posting about football games. This is a GTA Online Rumours and Speculation thread.

• Like 3

I speculate that hidden within the code is the chance to play soccer in gta online in the near future at maze bank arena due to my mate knowing someone that saw it in the code...

along with the code that has a snowmobile in it...

• Like 1

This thread has effectively become the armpit of the GTAO section. One giant sewer of bullsh*t and general chit chat with the odd bit of genuine information. It's clear the concept of the thread doesn't work.

From here on out, if there is legitimate speculation, legitimate as in you can substantiate- feel free to post a thread on it. Bullsh*t speculation will be dealt with accordingly.