2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Hack and Dash grind

StangOne50

I'm on 360, would any fellow box users care to join me for this?

Edited by Dan Akroyde

Question how can using a tank get you 7700RP since you have to drive two vehicles to Lester?

exactly what i was goin to ask! lol.. i just dnt see a point w/ the tank here. once youre in all you need to do so dodge the cops and youre done.. maybe were missin somethin?

Question how can using a tank get you 7700RP since you have to drive two vehicles to Lester?

exactly what i was goin to ask! lol.. i just dnt see a point w/ the tank here. once youre in all you need to do so dodge the cops and youre done.. maybe were missin somethin?

I'm guessing the OP wants 3 players in total - 2 to take the cars, stash them, guy in tank blows everyone up while other two get a tank (or stay hidden) - kill cops, get RP and then lose cops via sewers, bring cars to Lester, get money. That would be the right way to do this mission but it's just not worth it. The waiting tactic is only worth doing if you know no enemies will come to get you. In that time you can go for a bathroom break, eat supper or go to the ammu-nation to fill up. Those are the only reasons you should do the waiting tactic because simply "waiting" is actually losing you money. You can do the mission twice and get a few thousand bucks more in the same time you waited.

I'm guessing the OP wants 3 players in total - 2 to take the cars, stash them, guy in tank blows everyone up while other two get a tank (or stay hidden) - kill cops, get RP and then lose cops via sewers, bring cars to Lester, get money. That would be the right way to do this mission but it's just not worth it. The waiting tactic is only worth doing if you know no enemies will come to get you. In that time you can go for a bathroom break, eat supper or go to the ammu-nation to fill up. Those are the only reasons you should do the waiting tactic because simply "waiting" is actually losing you money. You can do the mission twice and get a few thousand bucks more in the same time you waited.

its just 2 players and they take turns delivering the cars. one stays behind with the tank killin the cops. no waiting its easy..if you choose to wait you can get up to 9500rp and 23 k ....ive done this mission with 4 players and only got like 4000rp

its just 2 players and they take turns delivering the cars. one stays behind with the tank killin the cops. no waiting its easy..if you choose to wait you can get up to 9500rp and 23 k ....ive done this mission with 4 players and only got like 4000rp

You should of mentioned that in your first post to get more responses than questions. ;)

Seems like a good pay, sadly I don't own a tank. Good luck for your search.

You should of mentioned that in your first post to get more responses than questions. ;)

Seems like a good pay, sadly I don't own a tank. Good luck for your search.

im tryin to find out if it works with a buzzard atm.