3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

steve dogg 51

Around Los Santos Off-Road Meets [Xbox 360]

MTBB47

Thanks for adding me but I definitely cant make Thursday (Midday for me here, will be working) and Friday I wont be able to join till late (11.30 gmt earliest) so you might aswell give me spot to somebody and hopefully I can join in when I get home from work.

Ill be on Tues 30th 5.00am GMT / (6.00pm tomorrow in NZ) if it works with anyone else keen for a trek/truck around with a friendly person.

steve dogg 51

Thanks for adding me but I definitely cant make Thursday (Midday for me here, will be working) and Friday I wont be able to join till late (11.30 gmt earliest) so you might aswell give me spot to somebody and hopefully I can join in when I get home from work.

Ill be on Tues 30th 5.00am GMT / (6.00pm tomorrow in NZ) if it works with anyone else keen for a trek/truck around with a friendly person.

will put you on the reserve list for Friday and as soon as there is space after 11.30 gmt will send you an invite

steve dogg 51

Check out the new around Los santos off-road challenge website

Click the link

http://aroundlossantos.weebly.com/

Find all the event news, photos and off-road blog for sneak peeks at what is coming next.

To join the invite list for future events fill in the contact form and rate us ! To help improve future meets.

yello cactus

Good work Stevedogg.

My son and I drove around some of the map, from the Military Base, clockwise to basically where the coast finishes and turns into the Port. Took a long, long but was a challenge.
I had to call for my 2nd SandKing when the first was stuck between rocks and was impossible to move.
Good fun although my son insisted on doing each Gang attack we stumbled on.

I need to sell a Sandking, three is too many!

outkast_ryder

Hey stevedogg saw your website and it is great that you are hosting this meet. Please send me an invite. My gamer tag is Outlast Ryder. Will also send you a message on XBL. By the way I can also be present on both days if permitted :)

Theme : Acknowledged

Mic : Yes

Edited by outkast_ryder

TashPocalypse

I would be definitely up for this! My gt is TashPocalypse on xbl :)

steve dogg 51

Will send you a message tash should be space

FailingGeorgew

im into this GT FailingGeorgew

steve dogg 51

Will put you on the reserve list and send invite when space available :)

steve dogg 51

Will be on for some missions later a few hours , I need some

Cash for insurance for Friday :) anyone want to join might do a little off roading as well

Freddy1Krueger

My internet is still not fixed and I'm using my neighbours wireless broadband at the moment so I will gladly give my place to my friend and fellow crew member FailingGeorgew if thats ok with steve dogg 51. I don't want to be lagging and jumping around on everyone's screens.

But when BT finally fix by internet then I will be happy if I could get an invite to the next off road meet next week or whenever the next one is

Kato X91

Will be on for some missions later a few hours , I need some

Cash for insurance for Friday :) anyone want to join might do a little off roading as well

OakenSphinx91 I wouldnt mind making cash

steve dogg 51

Cool will be on I. About 2-3 hrs

xiDrFeelGoodix

Give me a shout when u get on Steve, I'll help out

steve dogg 51

Everyone ready !!!

xRAx Cynister

This still 17:30 est?

yello cactus

I've even bought a shirt and tie for my character for tonights get together.

I sold one of my Sandking XLs to make space for a new Sadler pick-up but for tomorrow night i'll be in my other Sandking XL with a Sandking SWB, Mesa and Rebel on standby should I wreck it! :)

steve dogg 51

19.00 est time 23.00 gmt

FailingGeorgew

My internet is still not fixed and I'm using my neighbours wireless broadband at the moment so I will gladly give my place to my friend and fellow crew member FailingGeorgew if thats ok with steve dogg 51. I don't want to be lagging and jumping around on everyone's screens.

But when BT finally fix by internet then I will be happy if I could get an invite to the next off road meet next week or whenever the next one is

sorry but I,m having trouble with my live account .Couldn,t get online! but thanks for this anyway freddy

Edited by FailingGeorgew

steve dogg 51

No worries will add a reserve

steve dogg 51

invites going out in about 20 -30 mins, due to update !

yello cactus

I should be on xbox in 20 mins. Can only stay for an hour though.

livejoker

invites going out in about 20 -30 mins, due to update !

So an hour earlier than planned? Damn, gotta have my lunch....

steve dogg 51

its gonna be a bit longer because the update has cocked things up a bit ;(

Timoshenko77

Hey steve im in, inv when ready

tapeear

I'm in if there still space on the list!!

livejoker

Feedback & Pictures
October 2nd Pre-Meet

I don't even know why I type these for De and Steve's meet anymore. They're great hosts and always deliver - this meet proved that Steve is the go-to guy if you want two things:

1 - want to hear a guy from Wales so loud through your headset that your ears bleed and use a whole roll of toilet paper to stop the blood loss.

2 - if you want a good time offroading.

Many would say Steve is making routes as he goes because it's offroad, there's space for improvisation. Maybe he does but he brings us to cool spots and there's always a bunch of challenging hills that even Sandkings have trouble completing. Even when we wait around it's always a fun time as Steve is a very laidback host and he's never mad. We've had a problematic player that got a few kills and all Steve said was, "right, guys, if you can kick this guy so we can continue the meet I'd appreciate it". He's pretty much saying, "this dangerous man is killing everyone and will probably piss on your corpses but if you could kindly, and if possible, kick him I'd like that but if not then it's okay. Right, who wants to get some ice cream?" I love that about him! He's such a cool dude and people immediately know what type of meet they're in and can't help but be cool as well. Congrats on another successful meet, Greg Steve!

Before going further, weeks ago I replaced De (if I remember correctly) in a meet and I warned three players for not following directions and one of those three even killed a player twice. We had some "heated" messages on why you shouldn't kill other players at meets and I met him again at this meet. I thought he would hate me for having a different point of view, which I totally respect and understand, but he didn't bring it up at all at the meet...or he didn't recognize me. Now I know how being a car meet host is hard and having a good reputation is important so I want to give a shout-out to him here for being such a cool guy. I'll be honest, I was a bit judgmental about him seeing I never spoke to him (he didn't have a mic at the replacement meet) but he's a really awesome dude and I'm sure he's great host material, no doubt. Thanks for the good time, Mr B Dubss. :^:

On another note, I would like to warn the following player:

windedwinner016

Not following directions is a pretty tame thing at meets as I see a lot of players that join meets just to f*ck around. Granted, killing a player for not listening isn't my preferred way of dealing with those that ignore directions but to attack back with rocket launchers and kill innocent players is not accepted. As said; killing a player because they're not listening should not be done but once you shoot back it is seen as self-defense on our part if we fire back. Seeing we're the majority, you know, those that want to have a car meet which was the whole f*cking point of the lobby, please understand that we were only wanting to have a relax evening and the rockets didn't help. I am simply warning you personally. I do not represent Steve's meet in any way but I know that he'd want to have players that don't blow up the personal vehicle of others simply because you got killed by a trigger-happy player (who should be warned as well seeing he was told he shouldn't fire) and then retaliated like a twelve year old that throws a tantrum whenever a fly enters his room.

Not a warning but a little tap on the wrist to Gotacos for not following directions (not having an offroad vehicle - riding a street motorcycle and hitting the trucks isn't pleasant) and for blowing up vehicles at the end (blew up Lawd Nakaba and his vehicle - not having a mic or text the host to reassure that it was an accident can make us on edge). Just be careful in future meets. :)

Favorite part of the meet?
Destruction derby with a fire truck at the ready to put out engines on fire and make the destruction last longer! Had a great time there.

Enough with the bitchin',
Let's show them what we were hitchin'!

Pictures:

I arrive to the meeting spot and I regret not being a troll:
0_0.jpg

Players told to dress fancy - guy in white camo didn't get the memo:
0_0.jpg

"Sir, I say I can best you in air-piano playing!"
*plays Great Ballsack on Fire*
0_0.jpg

"My rebuttale shall be hasty for your wife awaits my presence under her bed covers!"
*plays American Creampie*
0_0.jpg

"Alright, guys, welcome to the meet - I actually invited you guys so you can look at my beard and my haircut that was done by my blind grandmother." - Steve
0_0.jpg

There was variety in trucks and style:
0_0.jpg

Some new, some old:
0_0.jpg

And some were the usuals:
0_0.jpg

Really?! I swear if the next picture isn't something other than a Sandking I will blow my brains out!
0_0.jpg

Goddamnit.
0_0.jpg

At this point I had my water gun to my head but I didn't squirt my face in this white water for this truck belonged to a very rare type of gamer - a girl. Yes, finally a female character was played by an actual female! In all seriousness; there was...two female players? Not sure, to be honest, but they were really cool and were so competitive that I felt beaten by her/them. Wish to see you again!
0_0.jpg

Sandkings may dominate the offroad meets but the underrated yet underpowered Mesa showed up:
0_0.jpg

I'm getting lazy with the tradition of selfie-first pictures. Late in the start of the meet...here it is! Now you can go cry and ask yourself, "why?!"
0_0.jpg

Rolling out:
0_0.jpg

Aaaand we're here! Our first challenge - who wants to go first?
0_0.jpg

LAWNMOWEEEER!
0_0.jpg

The Bodhi was really good:
0_0.jpg

On the other hand, Sandkings had issues:
0_0.jpg

But they got better and better:
0_0.jpg

And then they got cocky:
0_0.jpg

"Sandkings are overrated, I can climb this no problem!"
0_0.jpg

"Anyone has a bottle of water?"
0_0.jpg

Sandkings were so confident they went for the hardest parts:
0_0.jpg

Here is a Sandking showing he can climb up using his roof:
0_0.jpg

This just in: Sandkings actually learned a new trick.
0_0.jpg

It's called "Roll Over Beethoven":
0_0.jpg

"RAWWWWR!"
0_0.jpg

Nice first challenge but we were ready to move out.
0_0.jpg

So on the way to the second challenge I followed this piece of sh*t...literally:
0_0.jpg

FLYING DUMP!
0_0.jpg

The second challenge. Guess which one of these didn't make it up:
0_0.jpg

The sun rose:
0_0.jpg

And the pack rode on:
0_0.jpg

Check the post below for voting and more chaos!

Edited by livejoker

livejoker

Continued from above...

Pictures:

One of them doesn't belong...I wonder which one:
0_0.jpg

Picture time!
0_0.jpg

Tranny time!
0_0.jpg

Glitchy NPC enjoying the show:
0_0.jpg

With the voting starting I brought out the Rancher XL lightweight extra small...euh...diet version zero coke salad topping xtreme edition:
0_0.jpg

With so many Sandkings, voting was broken down a bit. First up was "Best of first row" who went to xRax Cynister with his Bodhi. Congrats!
0_0.jpg

Next up was "Best Sandking", who Mr B Dubss won with his lime green king. Congrats!
0_0.jpg

While it was "Best overall", this could be counted as "Best of Show" which steve himself won. Congrats!
0_0.jpg

"Ah, hell yeah, playa! Raise da roof!"
Or
"Here are all the f*cks that I give, have them!"
Or
"Are my armpits sweaty?"
0_0.jpg

Steve looks like Lemmy from Motorhead that got a suit:
0_0.jpg
============================
Voting for "Best Dressed"
Left:

0_0.jpg

Right:
*I am included in Steve's pictures below if you wish to vote for me - please look at each player closely before voting!*
0_0.jpg
============================
Here's how the trouble started - lone player beating this poor Cavalcade:
0_0.jpg

And then driving it in the stands:
0_0.jpg

A bit darker now but great lighting in the background:
0_0.jpg

This was a really relax moment:
0_0.jpg

While I don't like the angle I needed to take a picture of the rising sun with the night still bright:
0_0.jpg

The line-up a good 2 hours in?
0_0.jpg

Most players were still here and having a good time:
0_0.jpg

We stopped and that gave me an opportunity to promote how superior the light version of the Rancher XL is. Look how sleeker and lighter it is! Don't waste time rolling the window down! Let your whole body feel the harsh wind when you're driving at 100 miles an hour. Love nature? You'll feel every insect splatter their love on your face with the option of having no windshield! Get the new light Rancher XL for only $24,999 more than the price of the base model. Get it now!
0_0.jpg

A buzzard came in to take sweet pictures but it couldn't capture what I had in front of me:
0_0.jpg

Yes, I was driving for a good 10 minutes with the truck in front of me having a plate that says AZZFKR which can translate to someone who doesn't enter a house by the front door, knaw what I'm saying, brah?
0_0.jpg

Simply majestic:
0_0.jpg

We reached a wall:
0_0.jpg

After finding a way around the wall, this spongebob-looking Mesa showed up:
0_0.jpg

A wonderful view:
0_0.jpg

More of the city:
0_0.jpg

More of the left side:
0_0.jpg

Sadly, I have no pictures of the epic destruction derby. Here's the winner who rammed everyone the whole time yet was the last to survive. Congrats, you!
*I believe it's SilkRiver*
*Steve had enough of your sh*t, too!*

0_0.jpg

Edited by livejoker

steve dogg 51

Thanks for a good meet to all who joined, the off-roading was a little tame compared to usual but was a good warm up for the full around los santos challenge tomorrow. The concept was to have more of a meet theme than our usual off-roading, let me know if you though it worked or not. or if you prefer the usual format.

was good to have some newbies and lady's join us as well (plus the usual trans-gender tick)

photos to be posted here soon or if you cant wait check out the website http://aroundlossantos.weebly.com/ feel free to leave comments on pics and comment on the blog.

hope to see you at Vespucci beach tomorrow

don't forget to vote here for the " best dressed driver" here's the entrants :)

39.jpg