2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Do you expect another delay?

jimmycakes

Do you expect another delay?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Do you expect another delay?

i would like to play a demo GTA V on steam before it is real released,even paid for early access as a pc master beta tester race

if rockstar does make it,would be very thankful.although i understood Rockstar never did it before in GTA series ever...

I refuse to buy a console when I have my glorious, triple screen PC worth thousands sitting there. All games should be released on the PC first while the peasants wait for the remaining crumbs, instead it's usually the other way around.

Edited by Khaos89

First week of wait is gone!

3557aa.jpg

Only 19 more weeks to go!!!

664e8f0c8eb6b447910dca871dbd69990ada0bdb

Edited by Luismy_MMD
  • Like 2

I still have hope that Rockstar is clever enough and makes a Christmas surprise right after the release and sales peak of CG. They'll be stupid if they don't take the chance to fish PC players money in GTAO with a worthy Christmas event. A way or another that date doesn't seem an actual release date, if it was in the middle or the beginning of the month, but near the end, looks like some temporary date till an earlier or later release.

Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF

At this point another delay wouldn't even be a surprise. It'd just be beating a dead horse for some that are waiting for the PC release.

ryanburnsred.gif

I still have hope that Rockstar is clever enough and makes a Christmas surprise right after the release and sales peak of CG. They'll be stupid if they don't take the chance to fish PC players money in GTAO with a worthy Christmas event. A way or another that date doesn't seem an actual release date, if it was in the middle or the beginning of the month, but near the end, looks like some temporary date till an earlier or later release.

that steam date enough said

- Early 2015

im only interesting steam version i trust Steam not R* games

Edited by Antaxi

Highly unlikely scenario, would piss off a lot of people. As for fishing PC players money, R* have something you so badly want, they know this well, they have you by the balls. They will take your money when they're good and ready. Another delay is a possibility, early release isn't.

Had a tiny bit of hope that they will consider pushing the date but they seem pretty determinant on f*cking us over and over before we can see this game,they changed the video thumbnails to have the current release dates.id think its a response to everyone who thinks that the only reason for them not mentioning the PC release date at the end of the new trailer is that they will change the release date to an earlier date,well it wont and never will not with these scums anyway.

x_by_mkiiix-d7zu2yq.png

^ I've noticed it too.

This pretty much confirms they are confident about late January release...

129 days to go people, hold on.

Edited by Yoona

Had a tiny bit of hope that they will consider pushing the date but they seem pretty determinant on f*cking us over and over before we can see this game,they changed the video thumbnails to have the current release dates.id think its a response to everyone who thinks that the only reason for them not mentioning the PC release date at the end of the new trailer is that they will change the release date to an earlier date,well it wont and never will not with these scums anyway.

x_by_mkiiix-d7zu2yq.png

nah... i don't trust it will come late feb or in march (at the beginning) imo

I don't even know why people thought the release date would change from January 27th to something else in the first place.

i would like to play a demo GTA V on steam before it is real released,even paid for early access as a pc master beta tester race

if rockstar does make it,would be very thankful.although i understood Rockstar never did it before in GTA series ever...

A game demo? What is this, 2006?

RedIndianRobin

Well you are right. If they push back the release date to the Christmas, then i will pre-order the game again. And i am sure, majority of PC gamers will do that too.

Sunrise Driver

It's C**kstar-PC relationship we're talking about. Surely it's gonna be delayed to mid-2015.

Edited by Street Mix

I sincerely hope for Rockstar pulling off the "Christmas-Miracle" PR stunt and release the PC version before X-Mas - which is also a good time for XMAS SHOPPING RUSH KEKEKE.

Sales highrocketing.

Instead of expecting a delay, I'm expecting R* to push the release date forward.

Highly unlikely.......

As some guy said above, it's C*-PC relationship we're talking about here.

I still have hope that Rockstar is clever enough and makes a Christmas surprise

Impossible, they will never release a game in the middle of the steam sales.

Edited by Choteron

It would be awesome if they did I mean they don't have to have their game on sale they just tell valve don't put it on sale.

yes it is, cuz they have and follow their plan

its coming early 2015 anyway

Edited by Antaxi

January 27th is the EARLIEST we will be legally playing V on our pc. That's IF consoles sales aren't as good as they hoped. If console sales are better than expected however prepare for another f*cking delay.

• Like 2

January 27th is the EARLIEST we will be legally playing V on our pc. That's IF consoles sales aren't as good as they hoped. If console sales are better than expected however prepare for another f*cking delay.

you are right! :devil:

Yeah, and that's where you're wrong. Rockstar never delays a definitive release date. A vague release date, like fall or spring, is likely to be delayed as that is just the earliest release possible. If there is a definitve release date, they're pretty damn sure it's gonna be finished by then.

Yeah, and that's where you're wrong. Rockstar never delays a definitive release date. A vague release date, like fall or spring, is likely to be delayed as that is just the earliest release possible. If there is a definitve release date, they're pretty damn sure it's gonna be finished by then.

earliest release =no 100% console money for R* fa**ots

GrandTeaRedemption

It feel that the delay will depends on the sales on the current gen consoles. Which sucks because it shouldn't be that way.