2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Do you expect another delay?

jimmycakes

Do you expect another delay?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Do you expect another delay?

now that rockstar is being renamed delaystar, have you lost all faith at this point? do you believe january isn't going to be the final release date?

I do not believe January 27th is the final release date, with absolutely 0% chance of the date moving up earlier, and a likely chance of it being later. They are going to feel out the next gen GTA V sales and if it is greater than anticipated and continues selling on into Winter, they will delay it on PC since they don't need it.

• Like 3

While I hope it doesn't get delayed again, I'm afraid it's very probably it will be pushed back to until maybe late April 2015.......

Edited by Luismy_MMD

QuestionableChanges

1a4.jpg
This delay was definitely not needed and another one won't be happening at all. Time to calm the panic train for a while.

1a4.jpg

This delay was definitely not needed and another one won't be happening at all. Time to calm the panic train for a while.

Just the same a delay after fall wasn't happening and Rockstar denied it less than a week ago.

Nothing is going to calm the panic train except the game running on people's PCs

Just the same a delay after fall wasn't happening and Rockstar denied it less than a week ago.

That was their support team. They probably get spoon fed by R* North

So I Can't wait for that MGS V atleast they might say something that i might beailve about release dates...While on the other hand you guys keep playing catch up with rockstar I will see you all in 60 years because by that time they might actually have a final release date have fun!!!

RedIndianRobin

I only expect a fall 2016 release date! January is not a time for gaming! We have so much to do with our careers. I have my college finals by that time. If they said april or may I would've trusted it. But no. January is unlikely. So that being said FALL 2016 is the release window!

I only expect a fall 2016 release date! January is not a time for gaming! We have so much to do with our careers. I have my college finals by that time. If they said april or may I would've trusted it. But no. January is unlikely. So that being said FALL 2016 is the release window!

More like spring-fall 2017

What? Just two months delay? Are you sure? Is this for real? I expected at least 6 months, yo. This is Rockstar we are talking about. But I'm damn sure that the game would be released before September 17, 2015.

The statement from R* below the article regarding the announcement of release dates is nothing more than PR bullsh*t. I even dare to say that the PC version is practically done along with the next-gen current gen versions. They only need a reason to maximize the profit, so releasing the more profitable version at first would make sense from a business point of view.

So.. no, I don't see a reason why they would delay it even further.

But as others said, I expect anything from Rockstar and they can be very unpredictable. A second delay on PC would be the final nail on the coffin though.

Edited by Freezer89

No, I don't think it will be delayed again. Rockstar is unpredictable though, so you never know for sure...

C'mon, they're rockstar, they'll give us the middle finger again

• Like 3

No, not at all, given we know the PC version is possibly finished or almost. Say whatever you want to say, kill me if you want, but I don't think there's going to be another delay at all, and the delay was just to get the most off the consoles sales.

A lot of people here are just textbook examples of the stages of the Kübler-Ross model. ;)

• Like 3

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

1a4.jpg

Excactly!

SassyVegetable

These kind of polls are not taken seriously, the people who votes Yes and Yes Yes are most likely trolls or PC haters.

Becuase it is actually quite funny people think it is going to be delayed again even though we know there is no reason to delay it a second time

That's why i believe the votes are not legit..

The reason for this delay is most likely marketing. Selling more copies to the impatient people who cant wait for PC but then buy it for the PC anyway after they bought and played it for the Next Gen console versions

As far as i know there couldnt be another reason for a second delay, it would only hurt the PC sales even more.

And for no reason at all, when the Next Gen console versions have been bought by the impatient people it would only make sense for them to release the PC version not to quickly or not to long after.

(To quickly and people will wait for the PC version and not get bothe next gen and PC) (Too long ''A second delay'' could upset even more people to never get the PC version )

We know that 90% of the people who are mad about this delay end up buying the game anyway, but maybe not if they delay it another 2 months or whatever. Besides the next GTA is likely years away. It is not a COD game where you can skip one year and buy the next one.

If they really want to delay it even more they could, but it wouldnt make sense as it has no reason whatsoever.

Edit* We know the game is very likely already finished so a second delay because they need more time is just bullsh*t, we already believe this delay is bullsh*t. But this delay is probably marketing.

Where as a second delay in my eyes cannot up the sales.

Edited by SassyVegetable