VCS PS2Classics 100% Save?

bigsmittystyle

bigsmittystyle

Looking for a PS2Classics save for the PS3 version of VCS. Anything available that you guys are aware of? Can't seem to find one anywhere! Thanks in advance!

Lethal Vaccine

Gamefaqs has one at 100%, 0 cheats used, some deaths, some busted, though. I have one, too. But I won't give my saves out as they are 100%, perfect stats, and max capacity filled for all garages with nothing but PROOF VEHICLES, which are vehicles with special properties like bulletproofing, damageproofing, fireproofing, explosionproofing, heavy properties, tip proof properties, pop proof properties, etc...

bigsmittystyle

Just did a quick check on GameFAQS and that save was for the virtual memory card, not for the PS2 Classics version that doesn't use the virtual memory card function. Any other popular places I may be able to find a save?

Lethal Vaccine

Oh...See...I thought the ONLY way to save the game on a backward compatible PS3 (what I have and use) is by using the Virtual Memory Card...All my PS1, PS2, and PS3 gamesaves are on my PS3 and my PS1/2 games are on the "memory card" on my PS3.

How are you doing it without a Virtual Memory Card?

bigsmittystyle

Ya, I downloaded the PS2 Classics off PSN and for those games they don't use the virtual memory card but instead the PS2 Game save utility like PS3 game saves are saved into. A few guys on here posted files from Vice City and San Andreas that I've used but I was looking for a file fro Vice City Stories so I can just cruise around. I've beaten these games so many times on other systems. If there was a way to covert my Virtual memory card saves to ps2 classic's saves I'd like to try, but downloading PS2 Classics saves were so easy!

Anybody who knows where to find one or knows how to convert VMC to the saves the PS2 Classics off PSN recognizes?

Lethal Vaccine

Aaah. I see now. Thanks for the info cuz I didn't know what you meant before, but now I do.

I am sure there is a way out there to convert formats of saves, you just gotta find the right program and person to ask about it, as I am not the one haha...