GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

FBI Dave Norton's Car! Need Help!

Aero Dynamo

So I was bored as hell nothing left to do online so decided to hit up Single player and do it again. I stumbled upon a mission in which Michael meets up with this guy called dave for a FBI mission. After meeting up with 2 dudes dave tells michael to drive his car to a destination.

Anyway skipping to the point, Once i neared his car i was stunned by the paint scheme! Man I never seen anything like it and certainly not seen it online. It look like blue and white mixed with black pearl.

0_0.jpg

356231824.jpg

I really need to know the EXACT Paint Scheme of this. Like Primary, Secondary & Pearl. I really am in love with this car shade and plan to apply it on one of my other cars. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit 1: The pictures do not belong to me i took them from google. I did not find pictures of original dave's car but i suppose the second one looks more like it.

Edit 2: I need to know the paint scheme for this car so I can use it on GTA ONLINE. I would have made this thread in the Singleplayer section but i need this for online.

Edited by Aero Dynamo
  • Like 2

FIB* Sh*t ! Remember that in GTA V, IAA is a parody of the CIA and FIB is a parody of the FBI. Yes, it's a very silly detail but I want to remind xD

• Like 2

oddly enough i snapped a pic the other night of Dave's Oracle the other night.

0_0.jpg

ive been hunting for unique SP cars while replaying the SP storyline. i snagged Lazlow's Dilettante and Lamar's Speedo.

tried to get Ron's Blazer from the "Nervous Ron" mission but it despawns after the mission ends. also got the Duneloader with a casket in it all the way back to Trev's garage but the casket despawns when you go back inside garage.

Edited by squasher
  • Like 2

This is close (I think, according to the pictures). That's Galaxy blue with diamond blue pearl.

Ih7WRVP.jpg

Looks close but his car had like a Jet Black shade and blue. From one angle it looked black and if you look at it in sunlight it looks Blue mixed with white & damn it looked gorgeous.

0_0.jpg

ive been hunting for unique SP cars while replaying the SP storyline. i snagged Lazlow's Dilettante and tried to get Ron's Blazer from the "Nervous Ron" mission but it despawns after the mission ends.

Holy Yes!!! This is it! Wow look at that beauty! :rol::inlove:

Now only if I can get the Paint Scheme for this car! I will put it on my fav car online!

Edited by Aero Dynamo

I found an Oracle similar to that a few weeks ago Online. Made it my PV straight away. I'd post a pic but I'm typing this on Xbox and my cheap tablet is a slow arse POS. Posted it on Rate Car thread about a week ago.

This one?

2uqoqxu.jpg

Nah. Doesn't quite match the real car. Still, What's the combo you have used?

Galaxy blue and Frost White pearlescent

I_Rock_Totally

0_0.jpg

ive been hunting for unique SP cars while replaying the SP storyline. i snagged Lazlow's Dilettante and Lamar's Speedo.

tried to get Ron's Blazer from the "Nervous Ron" mission but it despawns after the mission ends. also got the Duneloader with a casket in it all the way back to Trev's garage but the casket despawns when you go back inside garage.

What an amazing color! It really emphasizes the lines of the cardesign

xInfamousRYANx

Simple fix do dave mission keep the car open save editor unless u cant keep the car

Btw hes not FIB he is Special Agent I think more of a freelance investigator

Edited by xInfamousRYANx

0_0.jpg

I've been hunting for unique Single Player cars while replaying the Single Player storyline. i snagged Lazlow's Dilettante and Lamar's Speedo.

tried to get Ron's Blazer from the "Nervous Ron" mission but it de-spawns after the mission ends. also got the Dune loader with a casket in it all the way back to Trevor's garage but the casket de-spawns when you go back inside garage.

What an amazing colour! It really emphasizes the lines of the car design

True dat. Now really all I am waiting for is the colour combo! Hope someone has it!

Simple fix do dave mission keep the car open save editor unless u cant keep the car

Special Agent is a designation of the FBI (FIB). He does work for the FIB in the story.

• Like 1

Found this posted in another thread, poster says it's Dave's car color checked in a save editor.

zsnsk5C.png

Edited by DAMND
  • Like 3

TheGoodSgtScooter

That's with an older version of the SE, someone should paint the Oracle that color and see if it's the same.

BLACK DYNAM1TE

the EXACT same car and paint scheme spawns in NPC traffic online, just snatch one and be done with it all. Wait for the Oracle 2 starts spawning and wait for this exact car to spawn. I was thinking of snatching one myself 2 weeks ago when I seen it, but I didnt know if Dave Norton had special license plates on his so I passed on it until play through SP to find out....or I get a 3rd garage to put one in.

• Like 1

Yes, Dave's plates are the plates in pic above. Can be taken in story mode by running into the agents sitting down at the table and failing mission, or getting in the car and driving off before Dave gets in the car.

0_0.jpg

Tried to Duplicate it on my Zentorno today. This is how it turned out

0_0.jpg

Primary: Galaxy Blue

Pearl: Ice White

Secondary: Matte Black

EDIT: Forgive the rims here. I intend to change it asap.

Still, Doesn't quite match the original car. On note, I have yet to see the same car spawn online in the same shade tone. Never seen that same shade tone online at least not in my session. Will try out this too later tonight.

zsnsk5C.png

Edited by Aero Dynamo

this made me think of this thread. found it on the street, but it doesn't look this same like i thought.

0_0.jpg

Special agent is a title given to FBI agents, you can also be a supervisory special agent or an SSA if you are a senior agent.

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

This is close (I think, according to the pictures). That's Galaxy blue with diamond blue pearl.

Ih7WRVP.jpg

This guy posted the right color scheme with a picture yet the OP still ignored it.. Looks exactly the same. Yet this thread still goes on.

Tried it out today. Can confirm it actually works!

Davie's Car:

0_0.jpg

My Car:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Primary: Galaxy Blue

Pearl: Diamond Blue

Secondary: Galaxy Blue

Although I did notice Dave's car has a little Darker Shade but oh well, It can't be perfect. Thank you @DAMND & @MistGoose!

Edited by Aero Dynamo
  • Like 1

lol there is nothing exclusive or rare about that colour... Oracle 2's are usually in silver, red and that galaxy-diamond as NPC vehicles.

Also if your intending to buy GTA for the new consoles may I suggest holding off on replaying the single player till then....

Edited by Blankerz
  • Like 1

Midnight Vibes

It's Galaxy Blue with Diamond Blue pearl, as said before. I owned it in that color, checked in in the mission.

Edited by robrabbitman