4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
The Mysterious One

Yusuf Amir and Playboy X

The Mysterious One

I really wonder what the interaction between those two was like. Also, do you think that Yusuf was going to be as serious as Playboy X said he was before appearing in "The Ballad of Gay Tony"? I have a hard time picturing Yusuf as a serious type after seeing him in TBoGT.

I could just imagine Playboy X being weirded out by him saying the N-word and all that stuff.

Sergiu

I really wonder what the interaction between those two was like. Also, do you think that Yusuf was going to be as serious as Playboy X said he was before appearing in "The Ballad of Gay Tony"? I have a hard time picturing Yusuf as a serious type after seeing him in TBoGT.

I could just imagine Playboy X being weirded out by him saying the N-word and all that stuff.

Design changes. I cannot even imagine him as serious whatsoever after how he was portrayed in TBoGT.

simonp92

Was Playboy X ever in direct contact with Yusef though?

It didn't feel out of place to me, as we never met the guy before TBOGT.

It's similar as to how Playboy X thinks the Lost are all racists, because he had never met them. But as we see in TLAD, they have Afro American members aswell.

Sergiu

It's similar as to how Playboy X thinks the Lost are all racists, because he had never met them. But as we see in TLAD, they have Afro American members aswell.

That is wrong, my friend. The Lost, were, indeed, racist in IV. They were that kind of deeply proud americans.

The members were white in IV. Also, Yusuf was, most likely, a serious businessman as well. Damn design changes.

So yeah, IV is the beta of TLAD & TBOGT to an extent.

Edited by CasualSergiu

simonp92

That is wrong, my friend. The Lost, were, indeed, racist in IV. They were that kind of deeply proud americans.

The members were white in IV. Also, Yusuf was, most likely, a serious businessman as well. Damn design changes.

So yeah, IV is the beta of TLAD & TBOGT to an extent.

Where in IV, other than Playboy X, is it said That The Lost were racists?

Edited by simonp92

MrVance

The Lost had Jimmy who was black. And of course Johnny who was jew. But in real life, bikers are usually racists with their white-supremacists thing bullsh*t and such like.

Playboy X was a real a douchebag and i was realy happy to kill him. His f*cking "wassup money" made me wanna crash a f*cking TV every time.

Anyway i liked Johnny alot but that decision to rip off Ray Boccino was real bad since it costed Jimmy`s life. And Ray was a real slimeball, kissing Pegorino`s ass 24/7 and snitching Phill Bell.

In that mission in museum in TLaD you have an option to kill Niko (it doesn`t afect the story though) and later Johnny calls Ray and tell him Niko didn`t make it. Then Ray will usually say he didn`t like Niko anyway. That tells you all about his person, f*cking low life ass-kissing rat. It was a real plesaure to kill him in IV.

Yusuf Amir is a legend, it`s the funniest character in GTA history.

However i was surprised by what they did with Brucie in TBoGT. He was like a little scary child infront of his idiot brother Mori. While in IV he was a narcistic macho lwith alpha male attitude.

Edited by MrVance

simonp92

The Lost had Jimmy who was black. And of course Johnny who was jew. But in real life, bikers are usually racists with their white-supremacists thing bullsh*t and such like.

Playboy X was a real a douchebag and i was realy happy to kill him. His f*cking "wassup money" made me wanna crash a f*cking TV every time.

Anyway i liked Johnny alot but that decision to rip off Ray Boccino was real bad since it costed Jimmy`s life. And Ray was a real slimeball, kissing Pegorino`s ass 24/7 and snitching Phill Bell.

In that mission in museum in TLaD you have an option to kill Niko (it doesn`t afect the story though) and later Johnny calls Ray and tell him Niko didn`t make it. Then Ray will usually say he didn`t like Niko anyway. That tells you all about his person, f*cking low life ass-kissing rat. It was a real plesaure to kill him in IV.

Yusuf Amir is a legend, it`s the funniest character in GTA history.

However i was surprised by what they did with Brucie in TBoGT. He was like a little scary child infront of his idiot brother Mori. While in IV he was a narcistic macho lwith alpha male attitude.

I agree with most of your post, but I really liked what they did with Brucie in TBOGT. It explained why he was trying soo hard to be macho: His brother was an absolute dick to him, and Brucie was most likely just overcompensating, because he was a closet Homo-sexual, and didn't wan't his brother to know.

It makes sense if you think about it. Brucie wanted Lyle and Tom Rivas dead. Tom because Brucie and him had a home-sexual affair ,and Lyle because he knew about it. Brucie couldn't let anybody know that he was really gay.

MrVance

I still wasn`t 100% sure about Brucie being gay untill i saw what he did to Luis in TBoGT. That was f*cking weird man.