GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will gta v online still be supported?

Virus115

When gta v online comeback to the new consoles (ps4 and xbox one) will it still be supported for the last generation (xbox 360 and ps3). ?

GTA:O on last-gen consoles runs on different servers form the current-gen, so most likely they will stay up and functional, especially with the huge amount of players playing it everyday.

Edited by slohbur

IDknKoL.gif

Yes online will be on the new console to and yes the PS3/360 will still be supported EXCEPT for those who have a 12GB PS3 you won't be able to play GTAO once GTA is released for new gen consoles

3aln5uP.jpg

Yes online will be on the new console to and yes the PS3/360 will still be supported EXCEPT for those who have a 12GB PS3 you won't be able to play GTAO once GTA is released for new gen consoles

Why is the 12GB PS3 a problem? I have 160GB, so I'm fine.

Why is the 12GB PS3 a problem? I have 160GB, so I'm fine.

12GB PlayStation 3 owners soon won't be able to access GTA Online or play GTA 5's Story mode while connected to PSN unless they upgrade their console's storage, Rockstar has warned.

In an update on the developer's support site, Rockstar explained that "as the world of Grand Theft Auto Online continues to expand and evolve through ongoing updates, storage limitations of the PlayStation 3 12GB hardware will require owners to purchase additional storage to accommodate GTAV Title Updates after 1.16 (released on 8/19/14).

"All updates and content must remain installed on the system in order to maintain compatibility for all players within GTA Online."

It continued: "If not enough space is available on the system, hardware limitations will prevent players from accessing GTA Online."

Story mode will be affected by the ongoing updates, too, although 12GB PS3 owners who choose not to upgrade their storage can continue to play the game offline by ignoring future patches.

"GTAV Story Mode will still be accessible by playing the game without being connected to PlayStation Network, and proceeding without additional updates," Rockstar added.

3aln5uP.jpg