GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will money glitchers be punished for pre-ordering next gen version?

Gatti Sosa

Will money glitchers be punished for pre-ordering next gen version?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will money glitchers be punished for pre-ordering next gen version?

• Yes
    • No
    • I hope so
    • I ate a duck once

Lawl, I can't believe they are seriously giving free money for story mode aswell. I already save-edited billions.

CCufRG0.gif

When did R* say you'll be able to transfer your Single player save?

Lawl, I can't believe they are seriously giving free money for story mode aswell. I already save-edited billions.

You don't carry your sp save with you, just online.

CCufRG0.gif

When did R* say you'll be able to transfer your Single player save?

Gotem lmao

It's a pre-order thing... I'm sure it'll be some kind of voucher for you to redeem and it'll just hand you over money Online and in the singleplayer and not R* actually going through millions of accounts to see who pre-ordered it or not.

• Like 2
948185.png

I've never pre-ordered a game before, Do you get a small discount or anything or just extra content?

It's a pre-order thing... I'm sure it'll be some kind of voucher for you to redeem and it'll just hand you over money Online and in the singleplayer and not R* actually going through millions of accounts to see who pre-ordered it or not.

I've never pre-ordered a game before, Do you get a small discount or anything or just extra content?

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203495713

A host of new, exclusive content awaits for players returning from the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 versions of Grand Theft Auto V including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Players must have previously completed the Prologue in Grand Theft Auto V on PlayStation®3 or Xbox 360 while connected to the PlayStation®Network or Xbox Live respectively.

A Rockstar Games Social Club account and a current PlayStation®Network and/or Xbox Live account will be required to unlock this content on PlayStation®4, Xbox One or PC.

Stay tuned for more details.

Not A Nice Person

Chose duck but why would they punish you for buying their game twice,

3 words....

Because Cash Cards.

Money glitchers won't buy kesh kerds either way, But we brought the game TWICE. sh*t they should reward people who brought it again.

Pg7Txhi.gif

Money glitchers won't buy kesh kerds either way, But we brought the game TWICE. sh*t they should reward people who brought it again.

Brought it to where?

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

No, and if I ever get the current-gen version by some miraculous reason, I will continue to money glitch.

38391_s.gif

Don't get your hopes up. People will continue to do so for various reasons. I don't get it myself, there is nothing in this game worth glitching money or buying cash cards for, but that is just me.

GrandTheftRobbo

I really think since this is what rockstar really had in store for us this whole time so they will pay close attention to EVERYTHING on the current gen systems (ps4 xbox1), I say this because this is suppose to be their on-going thing until GTA 6 is out and GTAO is expanded so it has to be long lasting. Obviously money glitching and modding etc are a threat to that so I think they will be like the feds this time around

Idk but im thinking they'll eventually check and see how much everyone has made selling cars (the in-game stat)

I really think since this is what rockstar really had in store for us this whole time so they will pay close attention to EVERYTHING on the current gen systems (ps4 xbox1), I say this because this is suppose to be their on-going thing until GTA 6 is out and GTAO is expanded so it has to be long lasting. Obviously money glitching and modding etc are a threat to that so I think they will be like the feds this time around

Idk but im thinking they'll eventually check and see how much everyone has made selling cars (the in-game stat)

I have done all my major car selling glitchery on character 2, which I delete and restart often. Have my car sales stats disappeared with him? Hmm

Plus most people who played last years stats are already f*cked from the billions. I figure they will tighten up and act like old gen never happened, and also pretend a rockstar developer didnt get humped during a rockstar sponsored livestream

I have done all my major car selling glitchery on character 2, which I delete and restart often. Have my car sales stats disappeared with him? Hmm

Plus most people who played last years stats are already f*cked from the billions. I figure they will tighten up and act like old gen never happened, and also pretend a rockstar developer didnt get humped during a rockstar sponsored livestream

Serious! A link if it's true please.

Serious! A link if it's true please.Here's one . I like the other 1 better but couldn't find it.. Dunno if the Devs but lol best to add link noob

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8cODqzwiaBU

Edited by Jedi_n1te

Serious! A link if it's true please.Look for a rape thread. Must of been a month ago. The thread got locked. It's true.

Edit. This was all I found. May need more precise wording.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/729935-gtarape-mod/?hl=rape%20mod

Edited by Dumb guy

No. They'll kiss their arses, thank them for allowing to delay heists further, and then Youtube with them.

Everyone else can go f*ck a duck as far as R* are concerned.

P.S don't care for heists.