GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will money glitchers be punished for pre-ordering next gen version?

Gatti Sosa

Will money glitchers be punished for pre-ordering next gen version?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will money glitchers be punished for pre-ordering next gen version?

• Yes
    • No
    • I hope so
    • I ate a duck once

So I noticed a statement on newswire that basically said all players that pre order gta v for next gen will have 500k deposited into their bank account both online and in single player. This made me wonder if one who has glitched millions be red flagged if they pre order and rockstar deposits the money in their account will the millions go un-noticed or will rockstar wipe all money from account?

#BlackLivesMatter

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

I sh*t you not, i bought a duck to eat thinking it was a turkey, f me right?

Why would you buy it? You should have killed it yourself. That's all on you, bro!

I sh*t you not, i bought a duck to eat thinking it was a turkey, f me right?

Why would you buy it? You should have killed it yourself. That's all on you, bro! because I lived in the middle of the city. Vilnius is huge.
  • Like 1

So I noticed a statement on newswire that basically said all players that pre order gta v for next gen will have 500k deposited into their bank account both online and in single player. This made me wonder if one who has glitched millions be red flagged if they pre order and rockstar deposits the money in their account will the millions go un-noticed or will rockstar wipe all money from account?

IB4 "server error has caused everything to transfer except money. here is your $500k for GTA:O. you will have $500k in single player as well" thinly disguised moneypocolypse 2.0.

oh and i cast my vote.

Edited by blk95ta
  • Like 1

Come at me bro.

Lxdzney.jpg

It may be a good idea to stock up on adder bonds. I think this is a conspiracy for rockstar to see who has a crap load of money and to punish them for it by waving free money in their face. I mean even if you have $50 million it's still hard to turn down an extra $500k to blow

#BlackLivesMatter

Not A Nice Person

Chose duck but why would they punish you for buying their game twice,

• Like 2

Pg7Txhi.gif

well...at least it's not as bad as mortal kombat unlock goro if you preorder.....ether way f*ck preorder bonuses. I already pre-ordered it once, I'm not doing it again

Is this The Guy?

No option for I eat a lot of dick

jk mate

That's right you better be joking.

jk

• Like 1

I'm going to wait a week . By then you will know what will happened to that glitched moolah.

That makes sense but the only thing is I want to play on day one but I dont want to be broke. If they take my money away I'm just going to return it back to the store and wish I would have just waited that extra week lol

#BlackLivesMatter

Oh please, harm yourself and die.

are you too blind to see how f*cking greedy R* has become? they only fix glitches that eat into cash card profits, then they take desirable cars and make them next gen exclusive only for players who already bought the game on the older consoles. R* doesn't give too sh*ts about you except getting those 3 $20 bills sitting in your wallet.

• Like 2

juantrapriguez

Oh please, harm yourself and die.

are you too blind to see how f*cking greedy R* has become? they only fix glitches that eat into cash card profits, then they take desirable cars and make them next gen exclusive only for players who already bought the game on the older consoles. R* doesn't give too sh*ts about you except getting those 3 $20 bills sitting in your wallet.

Boy, you're persistent aren't you?

So how can they tell the difference between if you have $8 mill from buying a meglodon shark card or buy selling adders during the transfer. To say they will not allow any money to be transferred over is insane. A friend of mine bought a couple hundred in shark cards total because he doesn't have time to play the game much but wanted millions to play with. If they won't allow him to transfer his funds i would feel really bad for him

#BlackLivesMatter

So how can they tell the difference between if you have $8 mill from buying a meglodon shark card or buy selling adders during the transfer. To say they will not allow any money to be transferred over is insane. A friend of mine bought a couple hundred in shark cards total because he doesn't have time to play the game much but wanted millions to play with. If they won't allow him to transfer his funds i would feel really bad for him

Car sales.

50 Million dollars from car sales is going to be suspicious..

it's neck a neck

will the ducks win out in the end?

or will the boring but true "no" manage to hold on to it's lead

stay tuned folks!

It's £1,000,000$ for online and £1,000,000$ for single player for preorders.

Newswire said $500k. So which one of the two is it?

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

Delta India Echo

Lawl, I can't believe they are seriously giving free money for story mode aswell. I already save-edited billions.

efe4a6b167.png

I don't see any punishment for pre-ordering itself. If any punishment occurs it'll be little more than a quiet burst of ban hammering before release for known offenders and the usual transgression, with no great or significant press (just the usual complaints).

The better question is will there be punishment 'after release' for those who have pre-ordered (transgressed on a ps3/XB360) the game. Possibly, but it would be careless and as said in the previous paragraph the banning needs to take place before hand for the transgressions or not at all.

Another question is who will be the first to transgress and be banned on the new consoles (PC will be a different matter).