GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

1080p 60fps: do you care or not?

dudclub55

Nuts to 60, this is 2014 and ps4 should be delivering 90 fps or therabouts.

Edited by MajorVienna

The_Mossberg500

Isn't it like only the eye can detect up to 40 fps anyways? Or was it 30 ?

Especially for the money that's put into Next Gen. This Next Gen is probably the worst of any in my opinion. Every other launch had huge steps in terms of graphics and what can be done in games.

yoloswag420xd

Im on PS4, but I hope that if they do get 1080p/60fps on PS4, theyll also get that on the Xbox one. A lot of games have been downscaled on xbox one lately :/

I think they'll probably do 1080p/30fps though

Edited by fofofofofofofofo

I don't think the human eye can notice a difference after 60 or 75. Even if you do, it wouldn't be that different.

This thread is slowly convincing me to build a rig. There's no way in hell that we'll see GTA run better than 30fps and maintain 1080p on current gen. Loads of games are running at 900p and 30fps, some of which 1080p, but those come here and there.

Question for PC gamers... How big are the populations for AAA titles?? I know they're not as massive as they are for consoles, but for a game like this, can you give a general idea of what to expect in numbers?

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23

Dan_Houser_Official

as someone pointed out the trailer didn't look like it was 60fps so yea dun expect too much on the ps4 or even PC coz it might b a bad port

Bad ports have a way of being fixed by modders XD

gta_ice.jpg

they just enhanced the graphics.......frame rates for gta iv is still sh*t coz of the hiccups u get every 10 seconds.

Not for me peasant. Maybe play it on a decent PC rather than your parents crappy mac and stop trying to make yourself feel better

as someone pointed out the trailer didn't look like it was 60fps so yea dun expect too much on the ps4 or even PC coz it might b a bad port

Bad ports have a way of being fixed by modders XD

gta_ice.jpg

they just enhanced the graphics.......frame rates for gta iv is still sh*t coz of the hiccups u get every 10 seconds.

Not for me peasant. Maybe play it on a decent PC rather than your parents crappy mac and stop trying to make yourself feel betterCan't talk smack on Macs ( lol ) as my MacBook pro still works from 7 years ago as apposed to my Toshiba which died 3 years after I have it.

This thread is slowly convincing me to build a rig. There's no way in hell that we'll see GTA run better than 30fps and maintain 1080p on current gen. Loads of games are running at 900p and 30fps, some of which 1080p, but those come here and there.

Question for PC gamers... How big are the populations for AAA titles?? I know they're not as massive as they are for consoles, but for a game like this, can you give a general idea of what to expect in numbers?

The SA and IV communities are still going strong today. It's safe to say V PC will be alive and kicking for many many years.

PoeticWhisper

I don't care.

GTA V's graphics on 360/PS3 looked great. PS4/One already looks fantastic. Since I play on console, 60 FPS is hard to come by unless you want to play sh*t of Duty.

If you want more than 30 FPS 720p fine, but stop acting like it's the worst thing to ever happen to video games. I don't care what year it is, unless you're working for Sony or Microsoft your points are invalid. R* will do what they can, it's not a travesty if the game is 720p 30 FPS because it'll still look good, miles above 360 most likely.

If you want more, buy a PC that's what they are there for. Console players as much as we wouldn't mind better graphics, most of us can understand that we cant always get what we want.

• Like 1

I don't care.

GTA V's graphics on 360/PS3 looked great. PS4/One already looks fantastic. Since I play on console, 60 FPS is hard to come by unless you want to play sh*t of Duty.

If you want more than 30 FPS 720p fine, but stop acting like it's the worst thing to ever happen to video games. I don't care what year it is, unless you're working for Sony or Microsoft your points are invalid. R* will do what they can, it's not a travesty if the game is 720p 30 FPS because it'll still look good, miles above 360 most likely.

If you want more, buy a PC that's what they are there for. Console players as much as we wouldn't mind better graphics, most of us can understand that we cant always get what we want.

Yeah, the new-gen consoles aren't as capable as I thought they were. 1080p and a stable 30 FPS will do.

1080p 30 FPS is good enough for me. The day consoles will get 1440p 120FPS(which is never)will be quite an accomplishment