GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I don't get the whole Dukes obsession.

SickSL

The Saber is based off of a Chevelle and the dukes off of a Charger. Very big difference

:rol: If you can't appreciate the differences between these rides, I feel bad for you.

Edited by Keegeroo

AAAaaaaand. Having the Dukes adds one more muscle car dingus.

I'm more obsessed about the Karin Snipe ....

1000px-DF890-GTA4-V8Turbo-front.jpg

• Like 1

-both cars were in GTA IV.

-the Dukes had more variations.

-lots of supers look the same

-the Buccaneer looks more like the Dukes.

personally the Dukes was my favorite GTA IV car, but the Sabre is my favorite GTA car. ever.

• Like 3

The whole thing I don't get about the Dukes is why people are bitching about the car not making into the PS3/X260 versions, while the newswire post made by R* clearly says otherwise...

• Like 2

The Dukes was the sexiest muscle car in GTA IV, and who doesn't want the Dukes to come back? It was bad-ass, made you feel like a bad-ass, and was bad-ass to drive as well.

j4hhYw6.png

It's a f*cking Charger, it's pretty awesome. And why would they update Dukes, they didn't update the Sabre GT, Voodoo, Sultan, Comet or any other cars from IV.

Zd1OYCO.png

Dude, is this OP for real????

As far as most of us are concerned, the dukes is on the unwritten(soon to be written) list of cars that REALLY need to be in GtaV.

The list contains these cars.

1.The Dukes.

2. The Tampa.

3. The ZR-350

4. The Hotring Racer

5. Skimmer/Sparrow

6. The Stallion

7. The Uranus

Did I miss any guys????

• Like 4

The Sabre is an Oldsmobile Cutlass. Dukes is a Dodge Charger.

The Difference? Opinion. Some prefer Olds, some prefer dodge. Personally, Dodge masterrace.

• Like 2

As far as most of us are concerned, the dukes is on the unwritten(soon to be written) list of cars that REALLY need to be in GtaV.

1.The Dukes.

2. The Tampa.

3. The ZR-350

4. The Hotring Racer

5. Skimmer/Sparrow

6. The Stallion

7. The Uranus

Did I miss any guys????

HUNTER!!!

The Sabre Turbo is based more off the Olds 442 W30, though it has some Chevelle to it. Most of the cars in this game are based off a combination of specific makes.

Edited by SteveNYC81
  • Like 2

ikr, the car looks like crap and like cars we already have. Why make millions of threads on it? its not like its the best car ever in GTA history

• Like 2

I kinda agree, however if Rockstar added the Dukes people would be all like "OMG Y TEH SAEM CAR COCKSTAR RUINED TEH GAEM"

I don't agree because the difference between a Chrevrolet and a Dodge, I'm not a expert on cars, just think Rockstar could add another car like a clean Voodoo.

• Like 2

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

1.The Dukes.

2. The Tampa.

3. The ZR-350

4. The Hotring Racer

5. Skimmer/Sparrow

6. The Stallion

7. The Uranus

Did I miss any guys????

Deluxo, TLAD bikes.

• Like 5

The Sabre Turbo is based more off the Olds 442 W30, though it has some Chevelle to it. Most of the cars in this game are based off a combination of specific makes.

DAT DEUCE!!!

AAAaaaaaand... We have the song for the car... Op is an idiot. He should go play Destiny.

I'm an idiot because i don't see what the big deal is? You realize you're the only one who called me any type of name, asshole? You should go play in traffic. Thanks for the responses guys.

OP: "What's with apples and oranges? they're exactly the same!"

Come on.

To a car enthusiast they are apples and oranges. Chevelle/cutlass vs charger.

hey OP, it's cool. My kid confuses old muscle cars all the time. To her they all sorta look the same. I feel the same way about her music.

I don't see the point of this massive thread spamming.

AAAaaaaaand... We have the song for the car... Op is an idiot. He should go play Destiny.

I'm an idiot because i don't see what the big deal is? You realize you're the only one who called me any type of name, asshole? You should go play in traffic. Thanks for the responses guys.

Don't create useless thread for your attention hunger and people will stop calling you an idiot.

Edited by /Tuomaz
  • Like 1

immature shitposter

I'm an idiot because i don't see what the big deal is? You realize you're the only one who called me any type of name, asshole? You should go play in traffic. Thanks for the responses guys.idiot

There now he isn't the only one ;^)

really tho it's just the feel of it, sabre is nice but the sharp lines are nothing like the smooth curves of the Dukes. Look at a 442 and then a Charger and you really see the difference, also the Dukes is much larger and should hopefully have performance of the buccaneer and blade

really looking forward to it as the car is such a character too, dukes of hazzard any1???

• Like 2

Come on.

That didn't help or make sense at all bro..i'm talking about the game not real life. Look at the cars and tell me how they're different other than the front a little bit. But as far as what the actual cars are i get why people really want it now thanks.

Come on.

To a car enthusiast they are apples and oranges. Chevelle/cutlass vs charger.to anybody they should be different, you'd have to be blind to not see the difference
  • Like 1