Don't board the hype train!

wiizardii

Getting everyone hyped up will just cause more hate for the game in the long run.

Yeah, that's the job of Rockstar marketing. And they are damn good at it. :p

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

GTAV is my Game of Forever right now so... honestly, as disappointing as that trailer was... I really really want it :( and I want to play it every day for the next year :(

I just wish there was more new crime or heist content :(

• Like 2

sadley i bought my ticket for the hype train since november 2011 :/

train_1857874c.jpg

Oh, I thought this was the GTAV hype train :)

ib1u8irTa7psYu.gif

That's how it felt. :p

• Like 1

Getting everyone hyped up will just cause more hate for the game in the long run.

Yeah, that's the job of Rockstar marketing. And they are damn good at it. :pDude, they only released like two trailers that only show better visuals and some little details. People are getting overhyped as sh*t because of themeselves. They'll probably go "dude, this is only GTA V with better graphics. What the hell, C*". Edited by Zodape

I agree OP.

GTA V wasn't even THAT good. Had it been any other 3D GTA game they were remaking, I would have been after it, like an alcoholic after Pisswasser.

I agree OP.

GTA V wasn't even THAT good. Had it been any other 3D GTA game they were remaking, I would have been after it, like an alcoholic after Pisswasser.

Pißwasser*

:D

It's gonna happen.

It's already happened.

Look at what happened to Destiny. Same thing that happened here.

And it's about to happen again.

Wait until the week after November 18. It'll be a hilarious sh*tshow.

Its already hilarious now in this thread, people are bitching over me because I made a thread about it. People bitch all the time, and they are complaining saying ''NG VERSION WILL BE MUCH BETTER! THIS THREAD SUCKKSSSSS''

*two months later*

''UGGHGHHHHH I CANT STAND NG GTAV NOTHING CHANNGGGGGEEEDDDDD URRGGGHHHHHH''

Edited by Phoenix_Shit
  • Like 2

I cant wait. I play gtaonline no problem on ps3. Will just make things easier for when i retire my ps3 once this is out...

Though I don't think it will be like a new game, it will really not be the same. You can see the graphical fidelity really makes the game look very fresh.

Lethal Vaccine

I'm not boarding any train. Why? Cuz I refuse to buy the same game twice, I am not that big into gaming, GTA V is my least favorite of the series, I don't play PC games, I won't buy a PS4 just for a game I already know that is heavily influenced with Online and I don't play that, and lastly I won't give a single penny to this company anymore as this series has gone way down hill for me with this HD/R.A.G.E. engine stuff. No NG Version will change that for me.

• Like 2

I'm not boarding any train. Why? Cuz I refuse to buy the same game twice, I am not that big into gaming, GTA V is my least favorite of the series, I don't play PC games, I won't buy a PS4 just for a game I already know that is heavily influenced with Online and I don't play that, and lastly I won't give a single penny to this company anymore as this series has gone way down hill for me with this HD/R.A.G.E. engine stuff. No NG Version will change that for me.

If you don't play PC, then how did you play and 100% all does GTA's and big talks you always had? Don't tell me you played it on the PS2....

Lethal Vaccine

PS3.......Backward compatible and all....

All my PS1 and PS2 games play on my PS3 and I can save everything on it, too. Just like fnxrak (member on this forum)

Not everyone has that worthless slim PS3 or some Xbox 360 that isn't backward compatible. PS4 is worthless to me, considering Sony forces you to fork money out. I am not buying 10 systems. Sticking to my PS3, running perfectly since 2008. Like I said, I am not a big gamer, so I take care of my things and everything is working flawlessly...

Edited by Militia

PS3.......Backward compatible and all....

All my PS1 and PS2 games play on my PS3 and I can save everything on it, too. Just like fnxrak (member on this forum)

Not everyone has that worthless slim PS3 or some Xbox 360 that isn't backward compatible. PS4 is worthless to me, considering Sony forces you to fork money out. I am not buying 10 systems. Sticking to my PS3, running perfectly since 2008. Like I said, I am not a big gamer, so I take care of my things and everything is working flawlessly...

LOL

Thanks for the information, However I stopped reading and wont continue until you and your little friends on the internet realize that "NEXT GEN" is PS5 and Xbox960! I don't think that GTAV will come to next gen, in fact I guarantee that GTAV wont be coming to next gen as the next gen version will more than likely be in a total new location, and with a whole new world to explore.

As for you playing GTAV on next gen, I doubt you will get the chance...

For those wondering, the PS4 has and will be out a year when GTAV launches on this gen systems. There is no date set for next gen systems so I wouldn't hold my breath for a next gen GTAV as this gen (PS4) will launch in a little over two months.

Also for those wondering as OP mentioned there's really no difference in playing online with 30 people instead of 16. That's only 14 more people so as OP stated, "no difference." For those that cant understand or count, that's 14 more friends you can play with and or just roam around and so as you please.

For those wondering 1080P and 720P is no different according to OP. I imagine he is correct.

More missions, aliens, zombies, dogs, cats, cars, wildlife, denser traffic, npcs better looking oceans, rain, interactions with the world to name a few really is no different. Anyone thinks this is GTA6? Why would anyone think its GTA6 when the game is labeled as GTAV OP?

:^: (It Next-Gen Evolution of Openworld and Multiplayer)

Lethal Vaccine

Well keep laughing. You asked a question that doesn't take much brains to figure out for yourself. How does he play games? Either a console or PC. Since I said I don't do PC games, what else could it be?

I reckon you're one of those people who can't play a good game, since it's outdated and doesn't have all your colorful graphics, right? There is nothing wrong with PS2. Maybe you're spoiled by all this new nonsense. I surely don't give a damn about any of it...

Edited by Militia

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, maybe stop making so many topics like the bright one you made in the VC section "This forum is dead"

Want it locked, said a PM or report it to be locked.

Edited by Militia

Though I don't think it will be like a new game, it will really not be the same. You can see the graphical fidelity really makes the game look very fresh.

How often do you pay attention to the number of pits in a pillar right now? Its great for photography but lets face it, those graphic updates will only be shiny for a week before you start to not notice it anymore.