Don't board the hype train!

wiizardii

Just here to warn ya'll: DON'T BOARD THE HYPE TRAIN FOR NG/PC release of V! It's just a technical advanced version with a few better eggs here and there, and outside from that: it's not GTA VI!

I hope this thread stays alive atleast untill November 18.

Too bad I am.

But really, this thread serves no real purpose.

Edited by TJGM

I don't know why this thread exists, but don't worry, the trailer single handedly lowered a lot of my expectations

• Like 2

You already created a topic about this subject a long time ago haven't you?

When? I dont remember making this thread. I think one existed like back in June?

Anyways, if this thread gets downgraded more: a mod can lock it :^:

Man, I wish you'd said this 2 years ago. Not that it will make the slightest bit of difference of course.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Well i'm hyped but i'm not expecting more than what seems fair.

Let's not forget that while this is an Remastered game, it's being made by Rockstar Games.

All I need is them to fix the tap triangle to leave your car on and hold triangle to turn it off. They do that :inlove:

Edited by fac316
  • Like 2

What the heck have you been taking? Not GTAVI? What kinda stuff you on mate?

Of course the PC version is "just" an technical advanced version of the Console version. It sounds like you expected a completely new GTA to be the Pc version of GTAV.

Edited by zerrier

FriendlyFireOFF

I was expecting a least some free Story DLC included with maybe a map but as it stands it's not really worth it paying 'FULL PRICE' for this game..... AGAIN????!!!!

* V had well over expected sales so why not put some meat on that bone Rockstar?

Edited by FriendlyFireOFF

Just here to warn ya'll: DON'T BOARD THE HYPE TRAIN FOR NG/PC release of V! It's just a technical advanced version, and outside from that: it's not GTA VI!

I hope this thread stays alive atleast untill November 18.

Isn't that why we were excited for it in the first place? GTAV finally living up to its potential (trailer 1). No one was expecting a GTAVI level leap that would just be silly.

Edited by Gregers08

I expect NG and vanilla PC to primarily fulfill the implied features in the original trailer that weren't in the initial releases. Things like the amount of trees/grass , amount of npcs, and heists. There were other things like pedestrians supposedly having their own lives, cops arresting peds ect that i don't think they'll end up doing.

V NG will fundamentally be the same game, just better looking and faster.

Edited by Shade04rek

theworldfamous

Are you kidding? Name me any game bringing this kind of package to current gen?

The game looks sharp as hell, there are some nice new touches but by and large it's good old GTA V in a new coat of paint. That has me hyped. V is definitely in my top 5 games of all time, and that's a long time.

30 people on MP has me hyped.

Re-exploring the map when it finally looks right (and not pared down) has me hyped.

Re-doing the story again..great! It's well paces and acted, putting it miles ahead of just about any other game.

I'm also going to enjoy the crap out of the last of us remastered.

Geralt of Rivia

It's gonna happen.

It's already happened.

Look at what happened to Destiny. Same thing that happened here.

And it's about to happen again.

Wait until the week after November 18. It'll be a hilarious sh*tshow.

Thanks for the information, However I stopped reading and wont continue until you and your little friends on the internet realize that "NEXT GEN" is PS5 and Xbox960! I don't think that GTAV will come to next gen, in fact I guarantee that GTAV wont be coming to next gen as the next gen version will more than likely be in a total new location, and with a whole new world to explore.

As for you playing GTAV on next gen, I doubt you will get the chance...

For those wondering, the PS4 has and will be out a year when GTAV launches on this gen systems. There is no date set for next gen systems so I wouldn't hold my breath for a next gen GTAV as this gen (PS4) will launch in a little over two months.

Also for those wondering as OP mentioned there's really no difference in playing online with 30 people instead of 16. That's only 14 more people so as OP stated, "no difference." For those that cant understand or count, that's 14 more friends you can play with and or just roam around and so as you please.

For those wondering 1080P and 720P is no different according to OP. I imagine he is correct.

More missions, aliens, zombies, dogs, cats, cars, wildlife, denser traffic, npcs better looking oceans, rain, interactions with the world to name a few really is no different. Anyone thinks this is GTA6? Why would anyone think its GTA6 when the game is labeled as GTAV OP?

• Like 2