GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is Dukes Exclusive?

GTA8

Yes, it is exclusive...

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Source...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52308/grand-theft-auto-v-release-dates-and-exclusive-content

Edited by Furry_Monkey
  • Like 2

''A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.''

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52308/grand-theft-auto-v-release-dates-and-exclusive-content

By the way there are wording it, it's exclusive to players who currently have the PS3 or Xbox 360 version and are upgrading to either the PS4, XB1 or PC version.

Edited by poklane

No, it's not.

Alongside the announcement of the release dates for the new versions of GTA V today, Rockstar also revealed that new cars like the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane, and a faster, more agile Blimp will be available to GTA V players on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 sometime in the future.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-5-not-upgrading-to-xbox-one-ps4-pc-new-content/1100-6422284/

EDIT: f*ck, ninjad ^

The following was lifted from a post in another thread. Post by TreFacTor

SOURCE GAMESPOT:

http://www.gamespot....t/1100-6422284/

Rockstar also revealed that new cars like the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane, and a faster, more agile Blimp will be available to GTA V players on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 sometime in the future.

Last-gen GTA V players are also getting new activities, including wildlife photography, as well as brand new shooting range challenges. In addition, Xbox 360 and PS3 players can expect to receive new weapons "and more," Rockstar teased.

Edited by ninjaontour

No, it's not.

Alongside the announcement of the release dates for the new versions of GTA V today, Rockstar also revealed that new cars like the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane, and a faster, more agile Blimp will be available to GTA V players on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 sometime in the future.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-5-not-upgrading-to-xbox-one-ps4-pc-new-content/1100-6422284/

Because gamespot is a better source than Rockstar, right?! Gamespot probably f*cked up on what R* said.

aFIockOfSeagulls

No, it's not.

So in about a year we will get Next Gen DLC

No, it's not.

Because gamespot is a better source than Rockstar, right?! Gamespot probably f*cked up on what R* said.

Read the article mate, they're quoting R*.

Yes, it is exclusive...

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Source...

So nothing game changing other than prettied up graphics and a few exclusive cars and guns? I think I'll pass...

• Like 4

No, it's not.

R* also said there will be heist, and a year later we're still waiting, aren't we?. Guess we'll see, i see no reason to not adding them to PS3 and XBox 360.

No, it's not.

So in about a year we will get Next Gen DLC

Maybe even longer, who knows.

No, it's not.

And I'm also quoting R*:

''A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.''

Edited by poklane

Yes, its exclusive to people who have the PS3/XB360 version and are planning to upgrade to the PS4/XBONE/PC version.

• Like 3

By the way they worded it, it sounds like it will be exclusive to those who are on the 360/PS3 versions and upgrade to the XB1/PS4 versions, but that Gamespot article says otherwise. Either Gamespot doesn't have their facts straight, or Rockstar failed to mention in their newswire article that the Dukes and other vehicles will also (eventually) be available on old-gen consoles. Wouldn't be surprised if the latter was the case, as they want to get as many people as possible buying the new versions, even under false advertisement (which we're well familiar with).

No, it's not.

Rockstar never said they're coming to PS3 or 360. They simply misread it.

• Like 1

And I'm also quoting R*:

As you can see, Rockstar Newswire says RARE VERSIONS, Gamespot says that Rockstar told them that Dukes and Dodo are coming also to lastgen consoles.

Maybe the RARE VERSIONS are for lastgen-to-currentgen customers.

And I'm also quoting R*:

As you can see, Rockstar Newswire says RARE VERSIONS, Gamespot says that Rockstar told them that Dukes and Dodo are coming also to lastgen consoles.

And what would these rare versions be? They are exclusive, deal with it.

why? it was one of this sh*ttiest cars in gta4, why do you want it? lol

I want the Dodo so I can fly 200 metres and then be forced to land. I don't like all these modern day "stay in the air" planes. It's unnatural.

And I'm also quoting R*:

And what would these rare versions be? They are exclusive, deal with it.

Ok, you see, you are one of the reasons i don't want kids, eventually, they could end up being just like you kiddo.

First, i have both a PS3 and a PS4, so i couldn't care less if the content was exclusive, because i'll have it.

Second, you could really use a comprehensive reading course, you clearly have problems understanding a simple paragraph.

Third, suck it kiddo.

DriveLikeAViking

What if its not an old charger anymore and they change it to something completly different like they did with the jestra and why isnt it available for pc. I hope not for the ppl that will move on to next gen.

I'm going to say they are exclusive for people who transfer from old gen to new gen.

That is what the Newswire says, stew what GameSpot is saying.

I want the Dodo so I can fly 200 metres and then be forced to land. I don't like all these modern day "stay in the air" planes. It's unnatural.

lol, indeed, biggest disappointment ever, lol

Because I have a garage full of movie and TV show based cars and The most famous TV car of all is....

the-general-lee.jpg

This car appeared on a show called The DUKES of Hazzard, which means maybe, just maybe, that's where they got the name for the car :p .

If that is true, hopefully it means that in order to get the car, you have to buy it on the last gen console and have it in your garage and then change systems, meaning the car will be available to those of us who chose to stay on the previous consoles.

Edited by blk95ta

So is it exclusive or not? Im confused because of the arguing

Can anybody read?

Rockstar Newswire

Gamespot

So, Can anybody tell me where does R* says that Dukes and Dodo are Current-Gen exclusives?
Edited by hyperar

Because I have a garage full of movie and TV show based cars and The most famous TV car of all is....

the-general-lee.jpg

This car appeared on a show called The DUKES of Hazzard, which means maybe, just maybe, that's where they got the name for the car :p .

If that is true, hopefully it means that in order to get the car, you have to buy it on the last gen console and have it in your garage and then change systems, meaning the car will be available to those of us who chose to stay on the previous consoles.

looks like the gauntlet to me

<snip>

Watch as they make the mistake of having crew emblems put on the hood instead of on the driver's door... :p

That makes me think, will the "rare" version of the Dukes be based off of the Dukes of Hazzard...? Maybe they couldn't get away with it due to copyright issues, but just an idea.

Edited by WinkingSkeever6
  • Like 2

Yes, it is exclusive...

Source...

So nothing game changing other than prettied up graphics and a few exclusive cars and guns? I think I'll pass...

And 30 online.... You sound like someone who doesn't have a PS4 on the top shelf in the box soon awaiting a decent game. Crew, Hardlines, and now this for November? Just need Egg nog and I have yule time cheer!

I already preordered today? And if a collectors is announced in a month I'll upgrade? I'm smiling and feeling like a f*ckING FANBOY today! Imma go put on my Los Santos hat...

dancing-baylor-fans-dancing-sports-fan-g

• Like 1

the-general-lee.jpg

looks like the gauntlet to me

nope, gauntlet is a new model challenger with a camaro front and rear end. This is the dukes. It's based on a 68-70 dodge charger just like the general lee which is a 69. it doesn't have the covered lights but it's definitely based on that era charger.

Dukes-GTA4-Stevie-front.jpg

IMO this is how they should approach the dukes.

hoods

base flat hood with 2 small indents ala general lee

upgrade, something like the one pictured

upgrade 2 supercharger, ie dom's charger.

dukes2.jpg

for the front end mods they should have

1. headlight covers

2. headlight covers with brush guard (general lee)

3. slanted nose ie 69 daytona.

__69_charger_daytona_440_by_haafasst-d33

for the rear.

no spoiler,

small spoiler,

daytona spoiler.

Edited by blk95ta
  • Like 2

the-general-lee.jpg

I sometimes I get drive my friends... So I'm all for the dukes... I can even make his. LOL!!!

1228131436a_zps61b9d19f.jpg?141054679906

1228131436b_zps1064ba87.jpg?141054688717

1228131435_zps0fa6ba7d.jpg

1228131435b_zps712b4479.jpg1228131436d_zps0ed629f7.jpg

• Like 3