GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What do you do now on Gta?

Dead Gipsy

Ok you've ranked up over 120, bought pretty much everything and have enough cash to buy all the extras that come with the next 10 DLCs.

So what do you do now on gta?

For me its racing or get a bounty on my head, jump in my zentorno and see how many players i can get after me for the bounty (the most is 7 so far)

Figure out ways to make people mad. If they send me text messages in the game that means i'm winning.

Figure out ways to make people mad. If they send me text messages in the game that means i'm winning.

my soulmate!

• Like 2

Well sir,

I step in front of cars and sue the driver. It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it

• Like 2

Deliver Simeon cars in rooms full of red dots.

Take down tanks on foot.

Help n00bs fight off high-levels.

Chase down bounties.

Taunt entire crews.

Troll trolls.

Grief griefers.

There's never nothing to do in this game, LOL.

Ok you've ranked up over 120, bought pretty much everything and have enough cash to buy all the extras that come with the next 10 DLCs.

So what do you do now on gta?

For me its racing or get a bounty on my head, jump in my zentorno and see how many players i can get after me for the bounty (the most is 7 so far)

i still basicly do the same as i always have which is to just have fun by keeping things mixed up every time. i feel no need to force ranking up or make tons of cash by grinding, but i do play missions and stuff. main thing for me is to just have fun and i always do just that. if i need to get something i want then i do what i need to do to get it. no more, no less. i know it's just me and there are very few others, but i never could see as to why someone would want to bum rush to the top making bags of money along the way just to end up sitting there asking "ok i did it all, bought it all and killed them all, so now what?" :blink:

Have fun with player created content and friends. :lol:

0_0.jpg

I took this five minutes ago in a deathmatch that somehow has snow falling. I spent almost the entire match roaming with friends around the snowy Los Santos.