[Theories] What happened to Claude?

Robinism

GTA_Sharpshooter

I think he got back to SF (Possibly his hometown),bought a house or some.Keeps doing races

universetwisters

He grew a mustache and moved back to France.

sTgL5iS.png

i think claude left for vice city then went to san andreas then left for ampsterdam to live life with whom ever.and grew his hair out.

and grew out his beard and dyed it brown and chillen in the cafe shop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's very unlikely that we will ever know the truth though, right? I mean, protagonists from the 3D era rarely shows up in the HD era. Has it EVER happened, by the way? Aside from maybe being mentioned or hinted at in some HD era dialouge.

Claude can be the father for your GTA online character if that counts, even though it looks nothing like Claude.

IKR?? Looks like some cokehead wannabe

If I trust R* chronology, Claude moved out of Anywhere City for approximatively a year now. He may be in San Andreas, probably Los Santos or San Fierro, roaming in the city. Maybe he's looking for his son! :lol:

Edited by JayJay35

He got a girlfriend and left the city. :3

• Like 2

He began a new career as a singer. His first album, "Expression of my Deep Thoughts", produced by Madd Dogg was released a few years after the end of the storyline.

Edited by Kalerney

I'd like to think Claude still exists in the HD era, because he can be a parent in GTA online.

Here's my version of Claude's life after GTA III it:

2001- After the events of GTA III, he lived a peaceful life, killing, robbing civilians and gang members, everything was normal.

2003- arrested for multiple murders and car thefts, by then the Alderney state correctional has been built

2012 Released from jail, events of GTA IV ended ages ago, Maria is nowhere to be seen, presumably dead, Claude hides in his Staunton safehouse, as the Portland and Shoreside Safehouses have been destroyed, this time he decides to lay low.

2013- Triads manage to find Claude, he decides to move to San Andreas, Los Santos, a place he's never been to, a place which no gang knows him.

2013- Claude moves to San Andreas, Los santos, where he lives

Wei Cheng finds him perhaps?

/GlopkIG.gif

Nah nah nah Gta 6

I'd like to think Claude still exists in the HD era, because he can be a parent in GTA online.

Here's my version of Claude's life after GTA III it:

2001- After the events of GTA III, he lived a peaceful life, killing, robbing civilians and gang members, everything was normal.

2003- arrested for multiple murders and car thefts, by then the Alderney state correctional has been built

2012 Released from jail, events of GTA IV ended ages ago, Maria is nowhere to be seen, presumably dead, Claude hides in his Staunton safehouse, as the Portland and Shoreside Safehouses have been destroyed, this time he decides to lay low.

2013- Triads manage to find Claude, he decides to move to San Andreas, Los Santos, a place he's never been to, a place which no gang knows him.

2013- Claude moves to San Andreas, Los santos, where he lives

Wei Cheng finds him perhaps?

I was thinking of the Algonquin triads, who would probably be the same triads from GTA 3's Portland.

Im2akillerfish

What I would do If I was Claude: Due to the extremely high payouts of the game, he eventually became a millionaire and moved to Vice City.

What most likely happened: He was either arrested or killed by the gangs.

What I wish happened: Old man Claude retired and moved into a mansion in Shoreside Vale, and now sits on a porch with a shotgun and yells to gang members to "Get off mah damn propertyh!

• Like 2

Sussus Amongus

What I wish happened: Old man Claude retired and moved into a mansion in Shoreside Vale, and now sits on a porch with a shotgun and yells to gang members to "Get off mah damn propertyh!

XD.

My theory: Claude went fishing with a pal from the Yakuza and fell off the boat.

He could always just move back to SA since he once lived there and no longer has to follow Catalina around to places like LC.

The cartel killed him, but 6 hours later he respawned at the nearest hospital and left town.

But was stopped, because the tunnels were under construction, and the plane looped back into the airport.

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
TheCrazyMercenary

Sorry for bumping a old topic, but, I think Claude leaves Liberty City and goes to San Andreas, the triads kill Maria and escape (I guess) then he flees out of The Triad's trap and then finds Misty (The Girl in Luigi's sex club or the artwork girl who is short and has a gun) in San Fierro shortly after years they get married in 2014/15 (that's when maybe San Fierro and Las Venturas was destroyed ) then they have a son (your online character). That's my theory.

He travels back to the west coast and buys another garage or goes into business with wang cars.

Evil empire

Claude exiled in the Atlantis to grow some pokemons because only the fictional characters can do such kind of things.

He decides to take a swim.....and slowly drowns...

• Like 3

I'd say probably dead as every gang is after him now or just hiding after the events of GTA III.

Well, you guys probably know my fanfic "The Rain of Darkness", right? If no, then what you're waiting for? Click the link on my signature and go read the story I've uploaded so far.

It's Part III will be released soon, and it will also explain what happens to Claude ;).

Edited by The Eddo

Jack Lupino

The Columbian Cartels have been severely weakened after Catalinas death.

In the meantime Leones led by Toni Cipriani is still searching for Claude.

They make a truce with Cartels and together try to hunt down claude who is moving to Vice City.

In Vice City,Claude meets Tommy and with the help of Vercetti gang they destroy Cartels/Leons once and forever(However Toni survives and flees back to Liberty City)

TsEllN0.png The Essence Of Life

Claude moves to San Andreas and eventually becomes a street racing king till one day he has an spectacular car crash while racing but luckily he survives. Eventhough, he will suffer a long recovering process. When he is in the hospital all wrapped in bandages, the mafia shows up and kill him, falling again in the typical GTA gag of killing dudes whole bandaged.

TheCrazyMercenary

Claude moves to San Andreas and eventually becomes a street racing king till one day he has an spectacular car crash while racing but luckily he survives. Eventhough, he will suffer a long recovering process. When he is in the hospital all wrapped in bandages, the mafia shows up and kill him, falling again in the typical GTA gag of killing dudes whole bandaged.

I don't think he dies, You can have him as a parent in GTA Online, even though it looks nothing like him.. :l