GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How to create this color?

Davatar

try a dark metallic with a light blue pearlescent?

i have a few cars that are metallic black w/light blue & the color is similar. just darker.

Metallic Midnight Silver is pretty close, try it with a Frost White pearl. Then again the sun light is affecting the color so the pearl alone could vary in that picture.

Edited by SteveNYC81
  • Like 2

Just remember if you get it perfect in LSC the sunlight it will be not so perfect unless its a perfect angle in the shade at night

try Harbor blue or a dark blueish silver and try ice white or diamond blue as the pearl.

this is quite a bit lighter than what you posted, but for reference this is cast iron silver with diamond blue pearl.

0_0.jpg

and yes lighting and angle does make the difference.

0_0.jpg

Edited by 8up local
  • Like 2

0_0.jpg

this looks pretty close. I wish I could remember which blue, but it was one of the lighter ones with ice white I believe

• Like 3

0_0.jpg

this looks pretty close. I wish I could remember which blue, but it was one of the lighter ones with ice white I believe

i would say that pretty much nails it IMO. looks like Harbor blue, but just a guess.

Edited by 8up local

I apologize ahead of time if the color combo doesn't work. Painted that car about 6 months ago & was just playing around with paint combos when I did it, so my memory might not be right

Sorry guys, but all these combinations don't work. It's like a dark silver with a blue harbor pearl, but this blue isn't too strong. Other help?

I don't know the manufacturer color: it seems a mouse, shark or rifle's reed grey.

Sorry guys, but all these combinations don't work. It's like a dark silver with a blue harbor pearl, but this blue isn't too strong. Other help?

I don't know the manufacturer color: it seems a mouse, shark or rifle's reed grey.

well there is only so much to work with in the game unless you want to edit vehicle colors with hex mod or whatever it is the modders use. which may be the only way to go if you're want it to be exact.