GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Mechanic/Pegasus pickup service?

Jange21

I don't understand how this isn't a added feature yet. Whether it's in a public or private lobby I'd like to be able to call my mechanic and have him pick up my car instead of having it out in the open world letting people destroy or mess with my car in anyway. He gets a fee from my bank account so why not do some actual work.

Same thing goes for Pegasus vehicles but I also wish we could pick which delivery spot I want it delivered to. That way if I see people around the area which is the delivery spot, I could have it delivered to a more desirable location.

Pegasus delivers helicopters to the nearest unoccupied helipad, planes to the airstrip and utility vehicles to their respective spots....where else are they supposed to delivery them REALISTICALLY? Ohhhhhh, I see, you want your tank to be delivered to you like your pv....hope it never happens. Enjoy those long trips to and from Zancudo!

:miranda:

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 1

xInfamousRYANx

Pegasus delivers helicopters to the nearest unoccupied helipad, planes to the airstrip and utility vehicles to their respective spots....where else are they supposed to delivery them REALISTICALLY? Ohhhhhh, I see, you want your tank to be delivered to you like your pv....hope it never happens. Enjoy those long trips to and from Zancudo!

Rip store any vehicle glitch 1.0 to 1.06

Being that most of the GTAO are a$$hole$ (more then likely like yourself) what am I supposed to do when someone beats me to my own vehicle?? It shouldn't be an all out sprint to chaos.

Pegasus vehicles should have the same features as PVs do like setting WHO has access to it

And lastly no I don't want Pegasus vehicles delivered to me like a PV. I'm not a child, I'd just like to enjoy the game with minimal antics from the annoying idiots out there

Being that most of the GTAO are a$$hole$ (more then likely like yourself) what am I supposed to do when someone beats me to my own vehicle?? It shouldn't be an all out sprint to chaos.

Pegasus vehicles should have the same features as PVs do like setting WHO has access to it

And lastly no I don't want Pegasus vehicles delivered to me like a PV. I'm not a child, I'd just like to enjoy the game with minimal antics from the annoying idiots out there

You can't be accosted in an invite only session.

As for the a$$hole comment, I actually let people get to their tanks because I'm the A$$hole that knows how to get you out of it and the open free roam session you intend to terrorize....I'm NOT ANYTHING like most GTAV players....I have no problem dealing with tanks.

Edited by TreFacTor

Your mechanic does a hell of a lot for the measly amount he's paid. It's not magic that repairs your vehicles back to a completely new state every time they go in your garage or you get something delivered. It's repaired by him every time you do something that involves him. Also, you don't have to leave your vehicles in the middle of the road with a big sign saying "BLOW UP MY SHIT". You can park them like NPC vehicles and I bet you no-one would be the wiser. (That is unless you have chrome vehicles, in which case I don't care.) I have never had my bike blown up by another play after parking it somewhere and leaving it. I either do what I said and park it like a spawned vehicle, or I hide it in an alley or in a big bush (obviously not relevant for most cars). Just a simple bit of thought will fix that issue immediately.

As for Pegasus vehicles I really don't see your issue. What you're saying is that you want to choose which spot they deliver something to, in case there are other players around the area that it would currently default to. That's cool - I understand that. So you then have to get to the other spot that you've chosen, yes? So, why not make your way to that other spot as the game currently is, and call Pegasus on the way? You get exactly what you're asking for by simply calling Pegasus a little bit later.

There you go. All problems resolved. I would say I should work for Rockstar but a) I don't wanna and b) I'm too clever for them :p

So from what I understand....

You're angry because other players have a chance to beat you to your tank and you consider that unfair because you want the unfair advantage? Hmm...

The last bit is the problem. It's all the free roam part of this game really is. Annoying idiots annoying each other. And I love it. It's great fun.

Edited by Nomad0202

I don't know why people IMMEDIATELY assume I'm using a tank...............you all do know there's more Pegasus vehicles besides the tank right.......??

xInfamousRYANx

So from what I understand....

You're angry because other players have a chance to beat you to your tank and you consider that unfair because you want the unfair advantage? Hmm...

Umm pegasus vehicles DO NOT spawn untill you get near. I know because I called my besra for my buddy at the airport and he didnt see it till I got close. Thats why when other players are near your vehicle will move or be put back into storage because the car that is set to spawn there normally. Ie the blazer near the pier or the limo on the strip spawns for others. Hell ive seen my peg vehicles flashing in after I arrive. Therefore unless you are near a spawn and the other player is far enough for the default spawn to spawn nobody can really beat u too your car.

As for recalling a pv use interaction menu to reqyest then leave the vicinity quickly. Mechanic will call and say he cant make it and boom no pv on the map