GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Can anyone help me get a Special Crate? (PS3)

nWo_Y2J_2015

it's hard to help someone with something that doesn't spawn on a regular base.

i'm sorry, can't help you

I've heard that if you do an invite only session, the more people you invite the higher the chance for one to drop is.

I've heard that if you do an invite only session, the more people you invite the higher the chance for one to drop is.

They are fairly rare, most everyone needs them, and it's hard to get them to spawn, and when they do usually it is everyone duking it out to grab them. So yeah, pretty hard to get help to get one of these. I know people had issues even teaming up together for the special Independence Day (beer hats) crates, let alone normal ones.

Exceptions to the rule sorta, but they pretty much only ever spawn when 4+ players are in a lobby. So whenever you join a new lobby, check the number of players in the session, check the map to see if one has already been dropped, and race like a mo-fo to claim it. You could even lurk around in your fastest possible mode of transport (helicopter/jet/fast car) and wait for notifications that one is on its way and be poised to race for it. Short of that, takes timing, vigilance and a bit of luck.

Occasionally you will even find a lobby where a crate is sitting and no other players seem to give the slightest f**k about it, so relish in the good times if that ever happens to you.

They are fairly rare, most everyone needs them, and it's hard to get them to spawn, and when they do usually it is everyone duking it out to grab them. So yeah, pretty hard to get help to get one of these. I know people had issues even teaming up together for the special Independence Day (beer hats) crates, let alone normal ones.

Exceptions to the rule sorta, but they pretty much only ever spawn when 4+ players are in a lobby. So whenever you join a new lobby, check the number of players in the session, check the map to see if one has already been dropped, and race like a mo-fo to claim it. You could even lurk around in your fastest possible mode of transport (helicopter/jet/fast car) and wait for notifications that one is on its way and be poised to race for it. Short of that, takes timing, vigilance and a bit of luck.

Occasionally you will even find a lobby where a crate is sitting and no other players seem to give the slightest f**k about it, so relish in the good times if that ever happens to you.

I've been trying, but no luck yet. I occasionally see regular crate drops, but never a special crate drop.

Charles_Lee_Raye

Invite only if you have 4 or so friends that will help you.

I have found running satelitte communications completing it and going back to fr will spawn crates like 100% when they are having event weekends. Still have a chance of getting regular crates in that scenario.

Also make sure you own a buzzard and stay in it while in freeroam. You never k ow when those things will drop u wanna get there quick.

I finally got one!

What was in it? :)

$12,000

Minigun with 9999 Ammo (Already had but still cool)

5000-10000RP (Can't remember how much cause I don't pay attention to RP anymore since I'm rank 169)

I don't think there was anything else, but for getting it for the 1st time I got the Salvaged award which gets you the Los Santos Belle Shirt. I'm not a big fan of V-Necks, but it's cool to show you got it.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

I wear them under a leisure coat so only the shirt symbol shows I dont like vnecks either.

Sounds like a good idea, but what exactly is a "leisure coat"? Is it like a hoodie or a jacket?