GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Does playing Destiny(came out yesterday) feel a bit like GTA online?

DJ_Vejeejee

Looks more like Far Cry than GTA, to me. Haven't played it, tho. How is it?

It's a good game just the missions get repetitive after a while. Usually you gotta find a lost item and while the ghost hacks into it you have to fight numerous waves of enemies.

Shootinalloveryourface

Nice screen shoot, need to check this stuff out. Is it on current gen or is this next gen only?

Destiny is what GTA Online should of been. No PvP unless in certain areas. "Free Mode" is where missions are done. Random events that everybody on that map can participate on.

So imagine GTA Online as just one server (I know Destiny isn't, but it feels this way), no PvP unless your in a death match, people are free roaming right next to you while your running missions. Other people could be on other missions (or same mission), but everybody is attacking the same enemies. It truly is awesome and I can't wait to get it.

no, and the game is SUPER repetitive. same missions etc.
It's a good game, but absolutely NOT the game they promised us...
I would choose GTA every time over Destiny. My opinion tho...

However, the way missions are started is way better. GTA Online should have that too.

Edited by ivarblaauw

Nothing to do with GTAO.

jMNM8n3.gif