GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Secret runways

DJ_Vejeejee

Know the 24-7 and the ammunation, truck stop on the far east side of map? Beach area horizontailly below is one of my landings stash spots. Good enuff strech and @ night got party people on guitar or drums. $250 boat ride north from there to the cove cave for them bounty runners, or beach heli pick up...

:) i Chang

The house added in vinewood hills does okay. I have landed a Lazer on it's roof and a Titan in the swimming pool XD

CarnageRacing00

Wait, people land planes in this game? Other than missions, I just bail. Leaving a plane unattended anywhere is just begging for someone to come ow it up, so I don't give them the satisfaction. I aim for traffic, then jump and chute down to safety. People have a hard time spotting my character dressed in all black with a black parachute.

to land anywhere you need to throttle off all the way and glide in, pulling up gradually until the last minuted when you fully stall the plane (pull hard up) and land almost vertical. The tricks are space and timing. There are vids of kyrspeedy and friends stall landing a titan on the roof the maze bank.

Charles_Lee_Raye

I land in the small strip of field behind elipse towers. Then park it back there and its there all session. Noone goes behind those towers for whatevr reason.

I like the concept of this thread..... but maybe the OP should have made it a thread more about where people like to land planes... but in a more realistic way. Kind of like "secret" spots where people like to off-road... but spots where people land planes.... like if you were to make an emergency landing in real life.... none of that stopping on a dime on top of a building stuff. More like finding a farm field, or a specific part of a highway or someplace where you come in for a landing and you fly right above some tree tops.... I think you get my point.

In that case, the highway, the beach, the desert, the pier...

Guess someone doesn't get my point, lol. Guess some people just don't get easy things to understand

Wait, people land planes in this game? Other than missions, I just bail. Leaving a plane unattended anywhere is just begging for someone to come ow it up, so I don't give them the satisfaction. I aim for traffic, then jump and chute down to safety. People have a hard time spotting my character dressed in all black with a black parachute.

This. I've only landed a plane outside of a mission maybe twice.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Besra lands anywhere, same with lazer and vestra.

I usually land bigger planes on a wide section of road but take the street lights and signs with me.

If the plane fits you can land it there.

Edited by J-DNB
  • Like 1

You can land any plane on top of the maze bank building,

-any beach

-Vespucci beach helipads

-any mountain

-any street

Pretty much anywhere

OrangeLucidity

If you check the map, the second most obvious place after airport runways to land is the horse race track near vinewood. I use it as my "scramble station" when I get a jet and I wait for threats. You just have to keep an eye on people getting Pegasus vehicles inside the track.

Great to land a jet, as you practically need very little runway length. You can land the shamal too, but you need to touchdown as soon as possible... otherwise you'll run out of runway and crash the plane against the fence.

Also when landing you need to be aware of those high tension towers. You can use them as beacons to establish your descent rate =)

Also, the beach, some parts of the route 68, etc.

If you can safely land it and take off its a runway. As stated before lazer, besra are ideal candidates since they can takeoff very quickly something like 5 lengths of the plane.

I love stalling the Besra when I'm near Chilliad's summit, it makes it land like a VTOL jet would. But it explodes most of the times :whistle:

If, I'm careful enough, I can land a Miljet on the highway in central LS heading west. Of course then I might hit someone's chradder and my plane implodes. "Good times"