GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Secret runways

DJ_Vejeejee

Since there are very limited runways in the map, where else can u land and take-off with an airplane?

secret runways?

at the docks at simian there is a runway below the cranes.

the roof near the maize bank tower is usable as a runway.

the parking lot near the garage at the airport is sufficient for landing and taking off.

there is a grasfield near the 2car garage in grapeseed where u can land.

in the narrow no-car allowed shopping street near the beach there is a big flat rooftop I can land and takeoff with a miljet without damaging it.

where else?

Wherever you can land a plane, it's a runway.

You are right and I don't know why he called them 'secret'. It's like those dumb youtube videos about gta V

Any highway, or city street.

Depends on the plane really, but small aircraft can be landed anywhere... as can some larger ones.

0_0.jpg

See?

• Like 1

I like the concept of this thread..... but maybe the OP should have made it a thread more about where people like to land planes... but in a more realistic way. Kind of like "secret" spots where people like to off-road... but spots where people land planes.... like if you were to make an emergency landing in real life.... none of that stopping on a dime on top of a building stuff. More like finding a farm field, or a specific part of a highway or someplace where you come in for a landing and you fly right above some tree tops.... I think you get my point.

• Like 3

Runways? Landing planes? AlQaeda style, just jump and let them crash somewhere.

Nah, seriously, pretty much every highway/street can be used to take off/land a plane, as said above, just depends on the plane wich place you can use

• Like 2

I like the concept of this thread..... but maybe the OP should have made it a thread more about where people like to land planes... but in a more realistic way. Kind of like "secret" spots where people like to off-road... but spots where people land planes.... like if you were to make an emergency landing in real life.... none of that stopping on a dime on top of a building stuff. More like finding a farm field, or a specific part of a highway or someplace where you come in for a landing and you fly right above some tree tops.... I think you get my point.

In that case, the highway, the beach, the desert, the pier...

well theres a street that i usually land the miljet which is near the pegasus heli spawn point (not the one near the hospital)

every mountain

2qmq9ep.jpg

• Like 4

I was anal.

This comment, along with your Jesus avatar, just made me laugh. Thank you! :)

• Like 3

I was anal and did practice landings on the beach. Come flight school, all my hard work paid off.

Ummm, you were what?

Let's not be childish about the word "anal", please kids.

It means "with great attention to detail".

Not what you're inferring :barf:

Edited by ninjaontour
  • Like 2

Let's not be childish about the word "anal", please kids.

It means "with great attention to detail".

Not what you're inferring :barf:

Beat me to it :)

• Like 1

I landed and drive my Besra through LS around Richards Majestic and the "Main" LS Customs as a Joke when I could first use it...so as pointed out, almost anywhere there is road or beach.

The beaches near Paleto Bay. One is located north of Paleto Bay and the other is east of Paleto Bay. Both are seen in the below picture (sorry for the crappy quality).

3gf8.jpg

The one of about 5 things that annoy me in this game is that when the planes explode, the just turn black, they don't even "explode".